Team-BHP - Your car's security system's brand & your opinions about it
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Your car's security system's brand & your opinions about it (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/12742-your-cars-security-systems-brand-your-opinions-about-3.html)

Since Xenos security system is having life-time warranty, how is their A.S.S ?

Will they be able to provide free service support to their products for about 15 years atleast since after 15 years every vehicle requires re-registration ?

I have Autocop DX system in my car....

The earlier batches had some complaint with the range... My car had only very limited range, few days after installation.. and sometimes, it doesnt open without teo- three presses... Got it replaced under warranty... Now, its fine...

I had this friend on Santro with factory fitted Xenos remote lock, asking me where to source spare battery ( AE23 12V) to keep in his car. Does anyone have any idea where to buy from?.

Hi,

Need your urgent help. I have a Crosslink Wheels security system but unfortunately lost the warranty card and customer service numbers.

I am facing few problems with my car remote. Can you please send me the contact details of crosslink in Delhi so that I can call them up. Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Manish
manieb2005@gmail.com

I use crosslink wheels on my swift lxi. Its working fine. Once there was a problem on the lock, i just gave a call on the cell of mechanic and he was at my residence in an hour and fixed it. Excellent service, i must say.

i have autocop xs and im pretty happy with it exept the sound it has when u lock and unlock dont like taht too much no security problems till date infact im very happy with it

I have Maruti NIPPON Central locking and it absolutely SUCKS!

It has been hacked by thieves twice. Only the gear lock saved my car.

So dudes and dudettes, get a gear lock, if you havn't yet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 354958)
well i was looking for the same thing...but couldnt find it anywhere..so i put the autocop xs system...but i still want to put the gear lock system....

was also thinking at 1 point of time to get those tire locks the cops use for people who park at no-parkings..its a bit heavy and odd but then its a good thing if you park your car on the road in the night.

I use Terminator brand gear lock, the thieves could not unlock it..twice it has saved me.

guys,

there is a new security system avaliable which informs you if ur car is stole via sms. has anyone got it? i enquired that its avaliable for around 18000 rupees plus you have to pay some monthly rent.

it may be a good option for those who have very expensive cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by manieb2006 (Post 371566)
Hi,

Need your urgent help. I have a Crosslink Wheels security system but unfortunately lost the warranty card and customer service numbers.

I am facing few problems with my car remote. Can you please send me the contact details of crosslink in Delhi so that I can call them up. Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Manish
manieb2005@gmail.com

just go to any car accessory dealer, they will be able to give u the number. in mumbai crosslink wheels give a awesome service, so i hope u will get a good response in delhi too:)

Xenos on my Petra, no issues so far.

I have been quoted INR4850 for Autcop "Terminator": apparently with the latest "heavy" sensors wotever that is!

Your suggestions?

I have xenos & it rocks.......psssst...it SUCKS . Either that ir my installer sucks or they both suck.

I am using vision boomerang with two-way transmission remote and auto start. The remote sucks big time//I had to send the remote for service 8 times within two and a half years..The service for vision also is very bad here in cochin..What's the use of a system if you don't have remote for locking it?

Hey guys!

Have the top of the line Xenos in my Swift. Its the best locking system ever. Has everything you need inclusing the shock sensor and the backup battery (i think, not sure). No issues with the system. Been using it for more than a year now, without a single hitch. The shock sensor can be adjusted between low, medium & high so no isuues with false alarms. It also has a smart system which eliminates false alarms from occuring in the first place.

Its got a lifetime warranty so no headaches. Service is great. Purchased it for 5.5k.

Please do not go in for the security systems which send you a sms on your mobile phones coz these systems seem pretty cool when you can lock, unlock and know the status of your car through your mobile phone, but just imagine that you have locked your car and lost your phone.....

Epic