Team-BHP - PIC: A Personalised Team-BHP Garage Door!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PIC: A Personalised Team-BHP Garage Door! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/137438-pic-personalised-team-bhp-garage-door.html)

Just got it done.
What say people?
:Dclap:

Amazing work man :thumbs up
Its looking ultra cool. I am surely stealing this idea of yours and will get one of the garage doors in my new house painted like this or if dad doesn't allow painting, will get the same sticker made :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishlinea7260 (Post 3143969)
Just got it done.
What say people?

Its just WOOOW!! clap:
Looks very neat and indeed a job well done. More close-up pics please.
The yellow and black combo looks great. I bet you will be one of those very few who will wash the garage door as often as the car :D

-Bhargav

Looks fantastic! I'm sure you've given ideas to a lot of petrol-heads. :thumbs up

Fabulous, that garage door looks just wonderful! That's one great BHPian out there! Keep going the spirit!
Is it a sticker job ?

Oh man! One helluva idea this one is! Thumbs high!

Neat stuff! One with a garage entrance of this type wouldn't even need a sticker on the car bumper :)

-Shivang Gandotra

Awesome!!! Interested to see what's behind the door as well. That's one garage a lot of us envy now :)

Looks great Ishpreet:)
Will check it out personally soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amansanc (Post 3143971)
Amazing work man :thumbs up
Its looking ultra cool. I am surely stealing this idea of yours and will get one of the garage doors in my new house painted like this or if dad doesn't allow painting, will get the same sticker made :)

Thanks. Try to go for paint as since the shutter is going to roll once opened
the sticker might start coming off early.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Octane_Power (Post 3143972)
Its just WOOOW!! clap:
Looks very neat and indeed a job well done. More close-up pics please.
The yellow and black combo looks great. I bet you will be one of those very few who will wash the garage door as often as the car :D

-Bhargav

Thank you. I will click more pics with the camera once am back home.
Quote:

Originally Posted by maglev (Post 3143989)
Looks fantastic! I'm sure you've given ideas to a lot of petrol-heads. :thumbs up

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajusherief (Post 3144012)
Fabulous, that garage door looks just wonderful! That's one great BHPian out there! Keep going the spirit!
Is it a sticker job ?

thanks. No its been painted, two coats of paint and then he finished off the letters.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalBuff (Post 3144015)
Oh man! One helluva idea this one is! Thumbs high!

Neat stuff! One with a garage entrance of this type wouldn't even need a sticker on the car bumper :).
-Shivang Gandotra

Thank you .

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 (Post 3144018)
Awesome!!! Interested to see what's behind the door as well. That's one garage a lot of us envy now :)

Thanks , once am back home I will defintely click more pics with the cars included :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 3144023)
Looks great Ishpreet:)
Will check it out personally soon.

Thank you.
Lets meet up some time next week I will also show you the changes done on the Skoda.

That is absolutely awesome!
Now I wish I had a garage door! :p
I am now green with envy!

Awesome. Taking things to another level I suppose. Great job. Now show us what's inside.

Looks fabulous mate. This has indeed taken addiction to team-bhp at an all new level. The painters have surely done a great job. Love cars live cars and the CF type background of gbhp? must have been tough to paint.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishlinea7260 (Post 3144113)
Thanks. Try to go for paint as since the shutter is going to roll once opened
the sticker might start coming off early.

Thanks for your concern.
Since i have a lot of space, I will be having the hydraulic type lifting shutter. So no problem with a sticker :)

Incredible stuff! What a great idea!
You are now officially the number 1 fan of tBhp. :D

I now have half a mind to get my garage door back home painted like this..

That's a great job done ishlinea !!

Waiting to see the insides of your garage as well