Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2018, 13:01   #31
BHPian

Re: QuikrScanner launched - OBD Scanner @ Rs 1,499

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay87kumar View Post
QuikrScanner looks very similar to an OBD tracking device I am currently using. The device is from a company called Autowiz. The user interface and look of device is exactly same as Autowiz. Is there any relevance between the two?
It's more or less similar to what QuikrScanner does. But the major difference is the price. It costs almost 5 times more than QuikrScanner. I'm using Quikrscanner for more than a year and didn't face any issues till now. Would recommend the same to you.
Old 26th May 2018, 15:07   #32
BHPian

Hi,

My quikrscanner suddenly stopped working a few days ago. Seems like the application/server is down as on the phone I can't login/logout as well. Anybody having similar issue?

Thanks..
Old 4th June 2018, 12:31   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
So I finally plugged the Quikrscanner into the Xylo. Installed the App on my android phone. Registered and created my vehicle profile. Got connected but I wasn't getting any notifications or alerts on the anti theft alarm. At first I thought I had installed the device incorrectly into the port. Rechecked it and it was correctly connected. I then checked to see if the SIM card is properly inserted or not. After confirming that, removed the SIM and put it into my phone to activate it (not sure if the SIM was already activated and inserted into the device by Quikr).
Ideally I should have received a confirmation message from Airtel, but the message I received was that the SIM card is faulty and I need to exchange it with a new SIM. But had a few questions before I do that :
  • Under who's name is the Airtel sim registered? Under Quikr or me?
  • If I exchange this SIM for a new SIM, will I get a new SIM Number? Will this pose a problem in using this device?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendagar View Post
Finally after a lot of queries, follow up and escalating the matter with quikr i could manage to squeeze another device with different SIM from quikr as a replacement and it started working since yesterday evening. It gives a lot of info about car running, mileage, diagnostics etc. Quikr did not help at all to run this thing but my permutations and combinations did the job, amazing thing is that new device finally worked with older SIM.

I do have now two devices since last month or so, quikr is not asking back the previous one. It is lying idle in my drawer. Of course i can not use it being hardwired to some of their server with SIM but still amazed at their behaviour.

Attachment 1569435
Attachment 1569436
Attachment 1569437
Attachment 1569438
Attachment 1569439
Attachment 1569476
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
I have 2 of these. Yes, its the best at this price.

I am using one in my Maruti Brezza and the other on a Merc GL. Both are working well.

@Sahil, just mail your enquiry here:

mukthiyar.pasha@quikr.co.in

He is the manager there and you should be able to get their reply ASAP.
Thanks 👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinodh_Gowda View Post
I do not think the device is bound a particular sim. I faced a concern few weeks back wherein the sim provided with the device just stopped functioning Inserting it to a phone revealed that the sim is not active and does not even receive the necessary network signal!!! I now am using the device with a spare TATA Docomo sim and it's functioning as expected.

Thanks for the contact. I had written to him regarding my concern. The response has been slow and now I have been informed that they will inform when they have a resolution. Now this update is at-least 5 days old. I did query about the time-frame and received "Will get back when we have a resolution" reply.
Hi All,

Is anyone still able to use quikrscanner? Mine suddenly stopped working last month and hasn't worked again since. Trying to login/logout/forgot password on the app is also not working and it seems that the server has gone down.

Tried contacting quikrscanner team, but they told me to contact some Aditya at Autowiz. Wrote an email to him but he hasn't bothered to reply yet. Have sent him 2 reminders as well to no avail. It seems that they have either discontinued the service or sold it to Autowiz and Autowiz are not providing support to the Quikrscanner users.

Would be great if someone else can share their experience.

Thanks.
Old 4th June 2018, 15:20   #34
BHPian

Hi All,

Just an update. Finally got a call from Mr Aditya Sai from Autowiz. He informed that the Quikrscanner platform has been discontinued and the devices have been migrated to Autowiz (maybe basis some deal between Quikr & Autowiz).

Gave them my quikrscanner device id and they are going to share the new userid/password for the Autowiz app (the old quikrscanner device will now work with Autowiz app).

The subscription charges for Autowiz app will be 1000+GST with my own sim or 2000+GST with the Autowiz provided sim. I will have to renew before June end in case I want to continue using the platform

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks