Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2004, 18:05   #1
BHPian

Hi guys this is TF the latest mods on my car are as follows
got a paint job (whitewith aqua blue sports lines across the car) , installed the spinners ,got purple neons , installed oil
pressure guage and water temp guage (imported )
Planning to buy a new K&N filter or a SIMOTA air filter ,new plugs and cords splitfire ,flowmaster muffler and a new system
audio sony or JBL , thats about it so come on lay down your mods
Old 10th May 2004, 23:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

How about some pics? BTW, which fiat model are you modifying?

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 11th May 2004, 01:01   #3
BHPian

i think the older premiere padmini, isnt it? correct me if i am wrong.
Old 12th May 2004, 00:42   #4
BHPian

Your got it dude an old fiat 1980 old girl actually moded just doing some more mods about pics will post them every time and plan to do it some thing comes up I tried to put up a cut out but its comming bad will try again keep in touch guys
Old 12th May 2004, 18:54   #5
BHPian

Old 12th May 2004, 18:57   #6
Team-BHP Support

El coolo!! I guess thats you on the left with the striped car? Man...you gotto love the sound a Fiat with a straight pipe makes!!
Old 12th May 2004, 19:16   #7
BHPian

Hi guys at last got the pic on the site so check it out here is TF its a bit old *but I think it will give u guys a Idea about us so lets start with the intros
starting from the left
1. Car with tow stripes is Rohits its a 1962 se frost blue with silver stripes this baby has clocked 140 on the express highway and capable for even more with the latest mods
2. Zubin Mistry owner of fine cars his garage holds about five cars Fiat,118 NE, Mahindra comander, 1974 Bettle, Merc all these care are get this totally suped up totally
3. The next handsome dude is me Kev with my baby 1980 white baby which right now holds everything I could install in it it has two big sports stripes now and a freakin bomb
4. Melvin he stands next two his baby this is the most suttle and clean car around and every thin in it is original accept the vents on the hood
5. Here is one of the founders of TF James Borges the guy in the stripe shirt and cap standing in his subaru blue fiat this car is loaded full his car and mine are installed with lancer 13 inch rims with 185 R13 tyres so there it is Team Fiat from Pune
*(so guys what do you guys think drop in an opinion )

Old 12th May 2004, 20:20   #8
BHPian

This is cool man! Inspires me to go crazy with my fiat. Its a daily run around now and have to keep it low profile till i get another ride. Only problem with the fiat is that its a rust bucket and dad threatens to sell it after every monsoon. But it has weathered 6 monsoons since the threats started. lol. Maybe i need to make it look cooler for my ppl at home to love it. But no one sees this one when its parked nxt to the siena and i get cold looks when i say i forgot the siena keys at home.
Old 12th May 2004, 21:07   #9
BHPian

Need 4 speed hey man dont let dad get rid of the old girl give it a few thousands and belive me you got a bomb people wont know it until u rip them up on the streets belive me we have done it keep the baby alive man
Old 14th May 2004, 18:58   #10
BHPian

Nice man real nice. Keep up the spirit
Old 14th May 2004, 19:03   #11
Senior - BHPian

Cool pictures dude. The Fiat gang. Do you have any colour pictures with you?
Old 14th May 2004, 21:12   #12
BHPian

Not right now Dippy Im am in Saudi right now Bud but will post them when Im in India (will do that Guys ) keep in touch and thanks guys for the compliments will be in touch
Old 14th May 2004, 21:47   #13
BHPian

We have spent more thousands in doing up the car every three monsoons than we paid for the brand new car. lol. But its the only car i can take tension free on bombay roads. Few years back, i wanted to paint it in a metallic blue color with white racing lines, just like the scale model AC cobra that i have. But it got the thumbs down. But one day sooner or later, i shud be doing the cobra thing to the fiat.
Old 14th May 2004, 22:34   #14
BHPian

need4speed Hey bud my car is just the opposite white with blue stripes
and my team mates car is blue with silver stripes hey u know what what will look cool red with silver racing stripes hey Bud why dont u join us could start a TF team in Mumbai that would be great man even if u get six guys is cool what do u think about it dude and we uys could help u out with the mods give it a thought and reply soon
Old 14th May 2004, 23:42   #15
BHPian

Thx for the invite TF. I m not particulary into tuning of engines and all that techie stuff. I like my cars to be quiet and as close to original as possible. I would really fancy the cobra job that i mentioned earlier, need a good mechanic for that, not the cut throats i know of. The mechanic i go to now feels so happy when he sees me . You can actually make out the greedy devil sitting on his shoulder. He knows he is going to make a nice hole in my pocket. So what i m looking for now is a real good mechanic who understands fiats.
Did you know, the old italian fiats used to have their engine heads chromed, but they were later painted black to save on costs for the company. Thats what i want to do to the engine compartment. Chrome everything possible. I have a chrome plater right next door to me, but he doesnt touch anything that looks like a car part.
Fiats are really moving off bombay roads nowadays. Maintainence being a big problem. In my society of 76 flats, we r the only ones having a fiat. I dont see many chaps of our age group actually driving around in one. The only other guy i know who drives a fiat is all of 65 yrs old. lol. Cant think of anything at the moment. Will post something more sensible when i get a decent brainwave.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks