Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2007, 15:36   #1486
Senior - BHPian

hey i have seen that car many times,this guy keeps roamin in Vile Parle or near Milan Subway, He had spinners on the car but now he has changed it and has got nice set of Rims. car looks yuck but has nice set of wheels.

Last edited by pdev29 : 13th February 2007 at 15:38.
Old 13th February 2007, 17:51   #1487
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 13th February 2007, 18:00   #1488
nbr
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Hello guys i think this thread is changing into something, its all about taste. I see a lot of cars here, which actually dosent belong here. Now our forum members are so attentive that when ever they see some thing different done to any car they capture it and display it here. Lets respect individual tastes and lets start an opinion poll. on pics posted and decide wether any mods look good or belong here. Because its really depressing for some owners to see their beloved machine displayed here because of some hyper active bhpin who is on the prowl with a camera, dont take me otherwise guys but i surely do think this thread has al least 10 cars owned by either BHPINS of their FRIENDS. PHEW!!! I think i made a point, Please do not throw those Rotten eggs and tomatos on me. LOL
Totally agree with you.Infact, this is what i was trying to say in my earlier posts. But,sadly, people simply want to argue ,just for the heck of it.
Old 13th February 2007, 19:01   #1489
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
nbr-i agree with wacky, the indigo looks pathetic, like i said before, only thing good is the paint job,when you modify a car,you should not try to screw up the identity of the car, you should be able to say it is a indigo or what ever car it is, you dont go around adding other car parts and make a different looking car.there a programm called "overhaulin" in "travel&living' channel, you will know whats good modification if you start seeing it and you would change your out look towards modification.
I agree with desigNation and wacky - the Indigo indeed looks pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr
you don't have to lecture me regarding car mods.
Well, you think you RULE.

Don't you feel you should take creative/constructive inputs from the people who are commenting on your car? Though their profession may not relate to automobiles per se - everyone here is a car enthusiast - you may learn a lot more than you think.

@ Others:
And why are some of us so touchy if our or fellow Bhpians cars are posted here. Lets restrict our opinion to the vehicles and NOT their designers or owners.

Having said that - yes, some cars don't belong here - some of us ARE trigger-happy on occassion - chalta hai. On more than one occassion we've rebuked or ignored irrelevant posts - the choice is ours.

Peace to all

Regards,
Manveet.
Old 13th February 2007, 19:34   #1490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
i think this thread is changing into something, its all about taste.
.. IMO, now changing into a collection of pics of weird & whacky mod jobs seen on the 'net ..
Old 13th February 2007, 19:57   #1491
Senior - BHPian

The blue lancer is really overdone. Wonder where people develop such taste to destroy the appeal of the car.

does this by any chance belong to "MR. marketing head" cos i am assuming it has 4 intercoolers behind that massive front bumper to feed a quad turbo.
Old 13th February 2007, 21:00   #1492
Team-BHP Support

ok the blue lancer is really bad. infact its so bad i cant say how bad it is here on the forum.

But, I like the headlights. any idea where one can get these. are these xenons?
Old 13th February 2007, 21:03   #1493
elf
BANNED

Going over the past 2-3 pages, I think you orang-utans should quit taking pot shots at one another & confine your invectives to the vehicles in question.

Or close this thread.
Old 13th February 2007, 21:53   #1494
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
@cardude: I must say you have an amazing sense of humour. You sent me rolling with laughter and my entire family had a look at the picture hearing me laugh !!
thanks bro

i just wonder who can people can sit in such a vehicle
Old 13th February 2007, 21:55   #1495
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
From Orkut...

what in the world is that machine
Old 13th February 2007, 21:58   #1496
Senior - BHPian

Dont you see its the "Yellow Yellow Dirty Fellow" types..
Old 13th February 2007, 23:41   #1497
Senior - BHPian

And the OSCAR for the worst dressed car goes to blue lancer with yellow .....blah blah
Old 14th February 2007, 00:27   #1498
BHPian

that blue lancer would actually look pretty cool if:
1) it didn't have such a BIG chin!
2) the yellow was replaced with silver or something....
Old 14th February 2007, 00:36   #1499
Senior - BHPian

What the hell is that...looks like its front end was smashed then remade then smashed then remade...U.G.L.Y....its obscene...give me the hibbie gibbies...
Old 14th February 2007, 10:16   #1500
BHPian

pramodkumar- if anybody comes across a weird or wacky vehicle it should be put here, it doesnt matter if its a bhpians or his friiends, atleast this would change the persons outlook towards modifying and maybe come up with better mod job, i think we would be helping him out, why to jus pat on somebodys back saying its a great job when it really sucks, its better to be frank and tell the truth.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks