Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2007, 10:32   #1501
Senior - BHPian

The blue / yellow Lancer is done by Carmodernize.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-thread-5.html
Old 14th February 2007, 10:56   #1502
Senior - BHPian

More you look at the front of blue/yellow Lancer, ugly it looks. Case of money/effort gone waste.
Old 14th February 2007, 11:18   #1503
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
pramodkumar- if anybody comes across a weird or wacky vehicle it should be put here, it doesnt matter if its a bhpians or his friiends, atleast this would change the persons outlook towards modifying and maybe come up with better mod job, i think we would be helping him out, why to jus pat on somebodys back saying its a great job when it really sucks, its better to be frank and tell the truth.
Designation i respect your view bro, but dont you think there are a lot of pics which are downloaded from the net. I remember the first post by alap and his intentions in starting this thread were also clear, on one fine day he was out with his car and he spoted a weared looking thing on wheels, just like newton did when the apple fell on his head, alap invented this thread. But now things have changed, i see a some one posting some ones cars here for absolutly no damn reason, can a audi logo qualify for a whacky mod. then my friends, people have not even seen the tip of the ice burg, this thread was intended to knock people off their chairs while looking at weared pics of cars and reading the comments of some great bhpians filled with humor. so do you think this what is happening? I know this is the most rated thread on the forum but does some of the content qualify to be here? As i have mentioned earlier "Its all about taste" i am sure some of the BHPians had a ear to ear grin when they recieved their cars with mods but when they see its declared weared by some people it feels bad, i hope every body understands this, i am sure if you go to a bhp meet you will see a lot of cars with those Pouncing Horse -- Ferrari stickers but can anyone post those pics, guys try to understand some of the comments have crossed limits, if you go through this thread page by page you will see people absuing owners litrally. we need to maintain the quality of this forum, though you guys will not see a lot of posts from me, but i regularly monitor this forum and watch for updates. Please do not misunderstand my intentions i am just keeping my points in front of you guys, i hope no one is hurt by my comments. My humble appoligies to all.
Old 14th February 2007, 11:52   #1504
Team-BHP Support

Chill guys... Lets not get too emotional over all these....
Looks are subjective, and what looks wacky to some may look cool for another.... we all have our opinions. Of course, we can always defend something we think looks good to us.

The main reason we blank out the number plates is to maintain some sort of anonymity, which needs to be followed.

So, lets get the show back on the road, and more wacky pics coming.
Old 14th February 2007, 12:56   #1505
BHPian

pramodkumar-no hard feelings buddy,after all we r family[teambhpians] so cheer up.sorry from my side,if any offence.
hydrashok-lancer looks like dartvader came to india at holi time and got covered with colors[good find]
gordon-now we know,no bhpian would be giving there vehicles to carmodernize.....
Old 14th February 2007, 13:22   #1506
Senior - BHPian

OT - its not that i believe.. check out ollie's city...it looks pretty good. AFAIK he modded his car from carmodernize.

its our cars after all and we should be knowing how to mod our cars and how it should look. we can always make our cars look weird and wacky (knowingly or unknowingly) and IMO it also depends on your taste for external mods.
Old 14th February 2007, 13:29   #1507
Senior - BHPian

Pramod, its actually the PRANCING HORSE........
Old 14th February 2007, 14:33   #1508
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Pramod, its actually the PRANCING HORSE........
Thanks for the correction mate!! i did a google search and found out that
Old 14th February 2007, 15:07   #1509
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
pramodkumar-no hard feelings buddy,after all we r family[teambhpians] so cheer up.sorry from my side,if any offence.
hydrashok-lancer looks like dartvader came to india at holi time and got covered with colors[good find]
gordon-now we know,no bhpian would be giving there vehicles to carmodernize.....
Hey dude.. well there were few cars that were made by carmodernize that well belonged to this thread..
But in this case the owner had his own design.. and that what he wanted carmodernize to make!
Well the results were not great at all.. but as it depends on ones choice.. the owner was quiet happy with the mods.. !
Cheers,
ollie!
Old 14th February 2007, 15:55   #1510
NIP
Senior - BHPian

i think 'carmodernize' should refuse to do such mods that would kill his reputation in the market...this ain't a haircut y'know !
Old 14th February 2007, 16:08   #1511
Senior - BHPian

Another pic of the Carmodernize Lancer...'

Last edited by karthik247 : 14th February 2007 at 16:09.
Old 14th February 2007, 16:11   #1512
Team-BHP Support

Looks like they were in the process of fixing those mobile dryers we have seen so often on this thread....
Old 14th February 2007, 16:39   #1513
elf
BANNED

That's not a mobile clothes dryer - it's a handle to pick the car up, like we used to with our dinkys & RCs.
See - the same way the attendants are trying to do.
Old 14th February 2007, 18:05   #1514
BANNED

guys i feel the lancer is quiet ok...only the front part is not that good
other then that its ok for me...
Old 14th February 2007, 19:21   #1515
nbr
BHPian

What a combination , yellow lancer with blue bumpers.! i am now damm sure that " carmodenize" guy has entered into this profession, not because of passion for cars ,but for the huge profits,he gets from modifying a car .

Most Viewed