Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2007, 22:20   #2491
Senior - BHPian

ok so we again have NHC headlight topping up on other cars

as far as i can see that car was originally a fait uno which now has nhc headlight vernas foglamps santros taillamp and a zen type 2 bumper

i say the job is neatly done
Old 10th July 2007, 22:31   #2492
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Satya, did you spot this car somewhere near Indiranagar RTO? I have already posted pics of this car sometime back.
Old 10th July 2007, 23:00   #2493
Team-BHP Support

Take off the spoiler and the rear actually looks good!
Old 11th July 2007, 00:42   #2494
Senior - BHPian

Guess what i say today, a Esteem with NHC tail lights and believe you me Old Honda Accord headlamps, looked very wacky but i couldnot manage any pics. Will try to if i see it next time.
Old 11th July 2007, 00:49   #2495

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay_k View Post
Check this truck in pakistan guys, is there anything else left to add?????
the trucks in japan are also rather modified like crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
The M800 is the easiest car to negotaite in any traffic condition. Wonder why he wanted a mirror fixed on the trunk. Understandable if its an SUV or a station wagon but for an 800?
i have never understood what this mirror is used for, is it so that when you are backing up you can flush completely against the wall/car
Old 11th July 2007, 01:06   #2496
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
but i couldnot manage any pics. Will try to if i see it next time.
Was is imported ? was it supercar ? if not than Why do you want to take the pic of that type of car when you see next time ?
Old 11th July 2007, 02:14   #2497
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
Was is imported ? was it supercar ? if not than Why do you want to take the pic of that type of car when you see next time ?
Well it was a super.... umm super wacky
Old 11th July 2007, 07:46   #2498
Senior - BHPian

Man!!!!that uno is really whacky... Wonder what the owner wanted it to become.... btw.... are NHC headlamps so cheap coz it can be found on a lot of mods these days! and what is that rummer beading like thing on the inside of the car??? hanging loose??
Old 11th July 2007, 15:03   #2499
BHPian

That is one wacky mod.. But the work is done very well... Dare i say, it looks kinda good too
Old 11th July 2007, 15:10   #2500
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Wacky French Executive Cars

Twenty-one years ago, back in 1986, when I lived in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, the wackiest cars on the road were the French Citroëns and Renaults.

I thought the Citroën CX was wacky because it had a one-spoke steering wheel, interior controls around the instrument cluster that (for 1986) seemed to be like a spaceship.

It had a rocker switch for the turn signals, rotating drum speedometer, bizarre ergonomic switches with rockers, paddles, flaps and toggles in two avant garde pods on the edges of the instrument cluster.

And oh, lest I forget, an eyeball shaped magnetic compass in an eye-socket!

And when the car parked on the street overnight, its pneumatic suspension slowly leaked. By morning the Citroën looked like a sleepy duck crouching on its haunches.

The station wagon version called the Citroën Break was even wackier looking and behaving. There was a high-roof version of the break that looked like a ladies shoe.

Other quirks were:
Citroen's variable-assist power-steering. It had strong power assist while parking and weak power assist at expressway speeds. They called it "Direction à rappel asservi" (DIRAVI) literally "steering with return under control". The majority of French executives prefer diesel to petrol. The Citroën CX Turbo-Diesel 2.5 was in 1986 ostensibly the fastest diesel sedan in the world -- could reach 200 km/h. Diesels account for more than half the market for executive cars in France.

Another car I had rented was a large 1986 Renault 25 5-door liftback. It had a V6-turbo engine, yet was a front-wheel drive.

It had an express up and down power window on the driver's side.
Today I have an express down feature "AUTO" on the driver's side power window on my 2006 Baleno VXi.

Back in 1986, the Renault 25 had voice alerts -- What we see today on the Mahindra Scorpio -- Do any other Indian cars have them?

A true executive car, it also had the stereo's volume control on the steering-wheel.

Ram
Old 11th July 2007, 15:59   #2501
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram View Post

And when the car parked on the street overnight, its pneumatic suspension slowly leaked.
ram sir, u sure it leaked??....AFAIK few Citroëns dated 60 to 80s (to be precise Citreon DS) came with hydropneumatic suspension at rear. once the car is switched off, the suspension would get lowered. it was a self levelling suspension.
and oh man, when parked, you can hardly see the rear wheels....
Old 11th July 2007, 16:10   #2502
BHPian

Here are some pics of buses in Pakistan.

And here is a Truck, looks like some kind of missile launcher to me...

Vijay
Old 11th July 2007, 16:20   #2503
Senior - BHPian

i Saw this car in cochin... And trust me... it looks worse in the flesh than in the pix!!

Old 11th July 2007, 16:49   #2504
Senior - BHPian

See this one. This Job requires guts. Weird as it is, I might add here that it was a job well done. The lines were good and the finishing quite acceptable. That does not mean I approve!!

And what is this lurking on a Pune terrace.....Is it a Bird...??!! Is it a Plane..!??

Omigosh, its a Car!! Mr X in Pune I Presume??!!

I thought it qualifies for the Whacky Mod Job thread because its been modded from a roadworthy car to a Billboard!! Change of user ho gaya.
Old 11th July 2007, 17:23   #2505
BHPian

Whattteeee car.... V-16!!! i think the whackiest of alll

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks