Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2007, 17:16   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

10 psi without forged pistons?! Careful man. And as iraghava said, that intake piping might need to be babysat.

Good overall job tho. Congrats.
Old 8th March 2007, 17:21   #17
Team-BHP Support

nice.. killer ride.. im waiting for your timings.
Old 8th March 2007, 17:41   #18
BHPian

The intake piping might be a little crude but should do the job. i guess Ollie will work on the aesthetics when final tuning is over.

What is of concern to me and I might be wrong is the design of the exhaust header. In my opinion the bend of the pipe from two cylinders is a little restrictive. If Ollie can post a beeter picture of the header it will be helpful.

Nice work. Enjoy your ride. Please dont overboost.
Old 8th March 2007, 17:44   #19
Senior - BHPian

Nice job. That turbo is pretty much spot-on for your car, and I would guess you could get over 200 hp, depending on which GT25 it is.

See if you can't get a better plumbing kit. You don't want all your hard work to go to waste for a few thousand bucks.
Old 8th March 2007, 18:07   #20
Senior - BHPian

Think enough has been said in the advise section, Im sure what Ollie was lookin for was appreciation, as we can all see, he is proud of his car (a mark of a true perohead and team BHPian) which he should be, as the car deserves to be proud of. Appreciate it guys instead of shooting scepticism. Im sure when hes spent the money, he/his tuner knows what hes doing (or murder him Ollie if u dont get the required results). For now, just enjoy ur ride and have fun and why dont u join the gang on sunday for the drive to amby valley? Looks like ur cars needs running in too and with so many experts with you, you could get expert advise free and get them to look at your car for any glitches...if at all they r there? By the way Ollie you hav'nt answered any of our team mate's queries prior to this post....whats up bro?? and whos done this job for you. Also love ur steering wheel!! Congrats Bud!!
Old 8th March 2007, 18:31   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

nice ride .... u have it all .....
Old 8th March 2007, 18:57   #22
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Ollie and enjoy the ride ....
Old 8th March 2007, 19:01   #23
BHPian

You are living my dreams... What more to say?
Enjoy and Play safe

Can we have some figures on what the damage was?

Last edited by 16v100bhp : 8th March 2007 at 19:02.
Old 8th March 2007, 19:01   #24
BHPian

Congratulations for a nicely done up car, how is the acceleration & Ride Quality with 16" ?
Anyways enjoy your ride & drive safe.
Old 8th March 2007, 19:27   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Ollie, Seems you have really put in a lot of hard work ( & cash ) so hope its running up to your expectations !! Lets hear a bit more about her performance .....

A few videos a it clipping wud be highly appreciated as well -- But it reads WICKED as per the specs !!!

Cheers
Yes the car is well running with much expectations, just that got a new set of sports clutch which are kinda hard.. so getting used to them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Ollie - Congrats on the car! A few questions for you though:

Who's done the car? And you intake piping looks like it might create some issues for you.
Well i guess most of us here know that the exterior mods were done by ''carmodernize'', and the upgrades done by ''A.R.Motosport''.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Congratulations Dude !!

Great to see that your car now looks the part

Ditto. Just what I was going to ask.
And also, have you moved the battery to the Trunk?
Yes thats right.. battery moved to the trunk !!
Old 8th March 2007, 19:31   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
Hey Ollie, Great ride man, Hope to see ya around, mahalaxmi in the morning , will surely stop you this time.... great graphics also....
Thanks dude.. catch me anytime, no worries !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
It means it has been installed on the car right now, others like KnN were installed before the widebody i guess
Busa.. thats right !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
congrats on your turbo job and can the stock internals hold up to 10 psi and with forged internals how much psi is going to be increased by.
Well actually we have restricted the boot uptill 10, but with forged internal.. it should do well 20psi comfortabbly !!
Old 8th March 2007, 19:36   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet.fever View Post
Hey pal thats looks awesome and I am sure the performance will rock as well.
One more thing did you change the suspension as well or is it the stock one.
Please update 0-100 timings and a few clips of it as well.
If you don't mind how much did you spend on all these mods.

Cheers!
I have got custom hard shocks for better handelling & springs by H&R.. !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
ollie-amazing car there,everything you used is expensive and best of the lot stuff, like momo,streetglow ect ect, but why the art leather seat cover?why not genuine leather??? its like wearing an armani suit and wearing a shirt inside bought from the roadside..or will you be changing the seating later, if so ignore this comment
Yes thats right.. but then i was going to paint the interior dash boards, so the pu leather is temporary.. still deciding what color interiord i should have !! then i would go in for the real leather !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
I know a certain psycho who runs his esteem at 11psi with stock ECU and stock internals .. So it should be possible ..

Ollie , though i saw your car at SR i couldnt find you in the crowd .. See if you can get in touch with ford rocam and time your car .. He has a Gtech with him .. He can also tell you how your car is running ..
yes will get in touch with ford rocam, well i was there on saturday, but couldnt make it on sunday.. was working !!
Old 8th March 2007, 19:37   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

Well actually we have restricted the boot uptill 10, but with forged internal.. it should do well 20psi comfortabbly !!
Whhoooaaa Ollie that would be difficult for Sohail to catch then wont it? Would love to see ur ride man.
So why dont u come for the Sunday Drive?? HUH?
Old 8th March 2007, 19:38   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
that is just going to leave me drooling over your car but may i ask about traction is it ablr to put all the power on the road and what about limited slip differential wont that be of help not suggesting you to but was just curious to know about this.
Old 8th March 2007, 19:42   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
The intake piping might be a little crude but should do the job. i guess Ollie will work on the aesthetics when final tuning is over.

Nice work. Enjoy your ride. Please dont overboost.
Yes.. the piping need the final buffing.. it should look ok after that !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Think enough has been said in the advise section, Im sure what Ollie was lookin for was appreciation, as we can all see, he is proud of his car (a mark of a true perohead and team BHPian) which he should be, as the car deserves to be proud of. Appreciate it guys instead of shooting scepticism. Im sure when hes spent the money, he/his tuner knows what hes doing (or murder him Ollie if u dont get the required results). For now, just enjoy ur ride and have fun and why dont u join the gang on sunday for the drive to amby valley? Looks like ur cars needs running in too and with so many experts with you, you could get expert advise free and get them to look at your car for any glitches...if at all they r there? By the way Ollie you hav'nt answered any of our team mate's queries prior to this post....whats up bro?? and whos done this job for you. Also love ur steering wheel!! Congrats Bud!!
Thanks mate.. thanks a ton...
Well wish i could make it on sunday.. but i work 7days a week, and on a sunday till 2pm, so i dont think i would make it !!
Well and once again.. performance upgrades were done by "A.R.Motosport''

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
You are living my dreams... What more to say?
Enjoy and Play safe

Can we have some figures on what the damage was?
Damage?? wat damage dude ?? cant get u there??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks