Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2023, 18:56   #46

Re: Good workshop in Chennai?

Looking for a FNG in south chennai for my Honda city . Looking forward to guidance from teamBHP members.
Old 3rd December 2023, 22:28   #47

Re: Sifa motors (TASC Chennai) - Feedback Requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
Bagavathi MyTVS is at santhoshapuram, on the Velachery Tambaram Road.

It has the same set of problems you mentioned about SIFA - they have only 1 SA, and for my specific Issue, they needed a hell of a lot of push, follow up visits, and I had to literally eat the SA's head , and my car was there for almost 2 weeks, but in the end, they were able to solve it, and at a very reasonable cost.

Competence & Dedication - That's what matters to me. I had Jerking & Vibrations in 2nd/3rd Gear & a check engine light which would show up under a specific set of conditions - 4th/5th Gear, after at least 10-15 minutes of running, while decelerating after hard acceleration. Most Service centres are polite & have a quick turn around, but mostly try to dance around complex issues such as this one which required a fair amount of time to troubleshoot. They either Ignore it (concorde) or say that it's expected for older cars like mine (Ignite).

These guys at least bothered about it, and it took them a while to nail it, but more importantly, were able to do something about it.
Hi Greenhorn,
I have possibly got a similar issue, although no engine lights show up. Do you remember how was this fixed - understand it has been 8 years now . This workshop is in my part of the town

Last edited by galahad : 3rd December 2023 at 22:53.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks