Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2007, 20:54   #31
elf
BANNED

@vid6639: That's really sad news then. Looks like your information is more current than mine. Which means 9 more poor wheezing horses died whilst pulling that iron ore mine.
Old 9th February 2007, 21:08   #32
BHPian

this is all senseless until indian traffic conditions not only improve but come to the level of best. What is the use of loosing horses just to make the ride more executive kinda which even cant be used in everyday purpose or in city..Maybe owners of these kinda cars live on countryside and just run their cars on highways.....Cheers
Old 11th February 2007, 17:18   #33
BHPian

wow love to see such things happening in india as welll this sure is a beauty
Old 12th February 2007, 03:47   #34
ash_edged

Limos in India ROCK !

I personally think its fab that modders in India are going into such fields. Although I am sure quality will improve with time and experince for them. But for a start Executive Coach Builder has done a good job better than the streched camry and accord that I saw in Delhi which were done up by DC.

I also agree that its not an everyday vehicle and can be used ro rent out for weddings, airport transfers, ocassional visits to 5 star hotels etc.

Now I am sure no one would like to leave in a Tempo Traveller in a wedding or arrive in a 5 star hotel driveway in it.

Some other Limos in India are by Parikh Coach Builder

I like this one casue it is a nice size strech unlike just a couple of inches in the camary which DC did

Another one by Parikh I liked is his newer version of Amby limo

Not such a good job was with

but then there always are the first time

Cheers ~
ash

Old 12th February 2007, 05:11   #35
Senior - BHPian

What in god's name is the last one? Cadillac hood ornament, fused with what looks like an M800, a Wagon R, the back of a Caddy CTS, NHC wing mirrors...ACK!
Old 12th February 2007, 05:31   #36
ash_edged

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
What in god's name is the last one? Cadillac hood ornament, fused with what looks like an M800, a Wagon R, the back of a Caddy CTS, NHC wing mirrors...ACK!
LOL ! I couldnt figure out myself what it waz so left it nameless ! I fink its a M800, lets see what other have to say.

Old 12th February 2007, 17:55   #37
BHPian

hey that last one deserves to be in the bad car thred why has he done a soft top on a lemozine something that i will never figure out
Old 12th February 2007, 19:22   #38
Senior - BHPian

Saw the Endy Limo at the auto show on Saturday (Chennai Trade Center). Was executed well enough.

Leather interiors were of good quality. Ingress and Egress was an issue as the roof was very low. I had to crawl in even though I am of medium height.

Spoke to an american for a good 15 mins who was at the stall and he was mighty impressed when I told him all I could about T-bhp. Gave him the URL and he promised to check it out.

He also said plans are underway to custom build 2 other Endy's... adding 100 inches more.

The company that carried out this work is :

Executive Coach Builder (P) Ltd. based in Chengalpet, Kanchipuram.

Confirmed that there are no engine mod's on the limo and the american guy was mighty impressed with the knowledge and mod's we guys at the forum boast of.

Didnt take any snaps as it's already been put up. The auto show is ok... pretty small with maruti displaying the tiny estillo and HM displaying a Pajero, lancer and a cedia. Other stalls were put up by Top gear, where i enjoyed the antics of J.C., James May & the Hamster on video, few others by a company promoting electric scooters, etc.

IMHO the event is ok and nothing compared to the auto expo's in blore. One can visit the event in case they have no other plans.

Last edited by n_aditya : 12th February 2007 at 19:25.
Old 12th February 2007, 19:25   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_edged View Post
LOL ! I couldnt figure out myself what it waz so left it nameless ! I fink its a M800, lets see what other have to say.
Saw it again on the Parikh website...it's indeed a Wagon R. My gosh.
Old 8th May 2007, 11:15   #40
BHPian

Ford Endevour Limo in town.

Hey buddies,

Guess how a stretched Ford Endevour will look like..It look like this

One of friends stretched his brand new ford endevour into this kind in Kerala.The body is done in Chennai.

And Bangalore guys dont get mazed if you spot it in town,the stretchy is here in bangalore for a couple of days.

And stretching the vehicle is his dad's new business..
Got more pics...Commenrs please.
Old 8th May 2007, 11:43   #41
Team-BHP Support

it sure looks neat. but i hope the engine is powerful enough for it. it looks heavy and i dont think itll be able to go very fast.
Old 8th May 2007, 11:47   #42
Senior - BHPian

Threads merged. Please do a search before starting a new thread
Old 8th May 2007, 11:49   #43
BHPian

Yup thats what i call luxury on wheels that probably like an A380 of ford on road hehehe

But how engine manages to tow that man it will be easly around

4tons or something...........sure must have added some power i think...
Old 8th May 2007, 14:14   #44
BHPian

Limousine is just an extended luxury car which is normally driver by a chauffer andhave customised interiors...
As you dont expect yourself to travel around the city in your own private bus ,you cannot expect that with a limousine too..Its meant for long drives and luxury.
So thinking of parking a limousine in a MALL is just out of question.

But Power really matters...Will be getting a test drive in this limousine today or tomorrow and let me bring in my reviews about power after that..

Last edited by roopakr : 8th May 2007 at 14:28.
Old 8th May 2007, 14:25   #45
BHPian

Power really matters ,when such modifications are done..
Will get a test drive today or tomorrow in this limousine and shall share the experience later.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks