Team-BHP - Racing stickers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Racing stickers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/34726-racing-stickers-2.html)

my suggestion: dont get stickers, it will make your car look ricerish....leave it clean and it will look better!!!

Hi,
the guy from whom i got those stickers doesnt have a shop,he just deals gets stickers from US and other different places,it starts from 150 to 400 rupees,i can bet,we wont get that quality from any others shops around,thanks for all the support guys

Unless you have it dont put the stickers simply.

I have most of the things in my car,and stickers which are really good,i make a point of having it in car,not on the body for sure,,but will find a plac,which makes it look really good

Quote:

Hi,
the guy from whom i got those stickers doesnt have a shop,he just deals gets stickers from US and other different places,it starts from 150 to 400 rupees,i can bet,we wont get that quality from any others shops around,thanks for all the support guys
Details of the place please? Not just his number. And post pics of the decals that you bought, if possible.

Hi,
That guy doesnt have a shop,he actually gets things from US,and he gives it those,who are interested in buyin them,will post the pics soon,i wil tak the pics of the same and will post it here

hey richierup..Thanks for the info .Even I was looking out for stickers and searching around..So I just need to call this guy up..and get it..???

don't use stickers unless u have done a real good mod job...!!! rest makes no sense...if u need to make it real please keep this in mind...

Quote:

Originally Posted by roopakr (Post 712444)
hey richierup..Thanks for the info .Even I was looking out for stickers and searching around..So I just need to call this guy up..and get it..???

Hi bro,
he has got some of new stickers this weekend from US.i picked few.Please get in touch with him or this number 9900142059,so that you can directly go and pick those things.I saw some really nice stuff

you should try some of these real carbon fiber stuff in town. They look great.

Well, Vinyls and decals are priced differently actually depending on what hp of increase you want.. now if you want your Skunk2 sticker to give you 5 bhp then it costs about 25 rs/-. And if you need more power then try ICEMAN INTAKES or INJEN they give you 10 bhp at the cost of 50-75 Rs/-

LOL!If you thought for a moment that the above info is important..then don't even think of getting them!

If not then contact extremeG he'll hook you up..

I totally agree with what Nitroxx has to say..Its just too wanna be sort to have performance sticker's around when you actually dont have stuff underneath.. If my tone is felt too harsh then i am sorry fella's, But just think.

At a time when people are de-monikering their cars, going the stickers way is certainly the way to go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 730036)
Well, Vinyls and decals are priced differently actually depending on what hp of increase you want.. now if you want your Skunk2 sticker to give you 5 bhp then it costs about 25 rs/-. And if you need more power then try ICEMAN INTAKES or INJEN they give you 10 bhp at the cost of 50-75 Rs/-

How much would a NOS sticker cost? I want a 70 bhp upgrade.:uncontrol

I need to upload a picture,which just shows,how exactly a sticker can make your car look better,i agree that too many things outside the car makes it look really bad.But stickers in right place will really give a car nice look.

Picasa Web Albums - Bachelors on Beast - TA Team Accel...