Team-BHP - Racing stickers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Racing stickers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/34726-racing-stickers-3.html)

off-topic:

boy oh boy! the cars in the album look awesome especially the 3 swifts (2 silver - one red). these swifts seem to have the Swift Sport type body kits (atleast close to the sports kits) - but they indeed look good without the stickers.

i somehow feel the white zen (richierup's car???) will look far better without the stickers - this is my opinion - no hard feelings :)

@ shuvd - i will make you run up and down the stairs to your flat all through the day if you put a single NOS sticker on the Silver Bullet :D

Both cars look simply amazing.

I echo what planet_rocker says , the white Zen looks much better without the stickers.

Sure looks super hot externally. What mods do we have under the hood mate ?

Hi mates,
first of all,thanks a lot.

All the cars over there has stickers but not on the body,we make sure,its not on the body.but inside or under the hood we have lot of stickers.

and coming to my hood,,i have a 1.5 twin cam engine,Apollo K&N filters, baleno clutch and many more mate.

and coming to swift,we guys are from a team called chosen ones car club,and we guys are placed in Bangalore ,you can get in touch with us any time,to be a part of it or to be one with us.

thanks for the compliments

Hi bro,
this guy doesn't have a stall nor a shop,i got in touch with him,when we had a car meet.there i got introduced to this guy and than came to know about this.cool collections and more importantly originals,you can find the number in the thread both of them

Quote:

Originally Posted by richierup (Post 730759)
All the cars over there has stickers but not on the body,we make sure,its not on the body.but inside or under the hood we have lot of stickers.

and coming to my hood,,i have a 1.5 twin cam engine,Apollo K&N filters, baleno clutch and many more mate.

whats the point of having stickers under the hood or inside the cabin? anyways - i think too many stickers inside the cabin will spoil the look. but then again - this is what i think. :)

tell us more about your car? are the regular bangy boys aware of this group of enthusiasts??

what about the swifts? any performance mods under their hood?

As per me,hood looks colorful because of the stickers and cabin looks cool with some fine things we includes decals also.

no not many bangy boyz know about this group,as everyone in our group are working and everyone are busy with their profession,we meet together in a week at any cost and go for a small ride.

swifts not much performance under their hoods except K&N apollo filter but the cabin of each of the swifts are very good.

My car,got a twin cam engine,1.3swift sport gear box,drive shafts,shocks etc

I am amazed by the excellent photographs and seeing your rides. Frankly speaking I am envying you guys staying in Bengalooru... u have got an amazing group!.. keep it up...

WEll get a suzisport sticker on the hood then..that would suit your car.

richierup...All the cars in album looks amazing..I liked the way both the SWIFTS were disguised...kewl !!!

Id say that vinyls look good if done tastefully. Not a collage put up on a car!!!
I think it should be understated but visible if seen a little carefully.
Liked the JEGS sticker on the white zen. Thats how it should be. One or two max.

Have put only one vinyl on my car (One on each side) of Yokohama as i used to use Yokos earlier. Now the tyres have changed but ive left them on as its too much of a hassle to remove them & anyways they are hardly noticible unless you come right upto the car and look. Will post pics later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhondusaxena (Post 731141)
I am amazed by the excellent photographs and seeing your rides. Frankly speaking I am envying you guys staying in Bengalooru... u have got an amazing group!.. keep it up...

Hey thanks a lot bro.There are almost 15 cars in our group as of now and people are adding day by day.

can i have the details regarding the front bumper of the swift.any contact no of the supplier and the price.it looks good too.
ram

@richierup thanx for sharing nice pictures.Those swifts are really nice, with the fog lamps it really hot.

guys..would love to get one of these..does any one know from where could i outsource it in india??...

Hey buddie did you mean the sticker or the car.lol.Good one though and richer no replies on the swift front bumper.
ram