Team-BHP - Racing stickers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Racing stickers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/34726-racing-stickers-4.html)

Hey,

Can anybody please tell me where to get good racing vinyls and decals in Delhi/Gurgaon?

I would appreciate if you all could direct me to one of these shops.

Thanks.

Kaustav

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram_hyundai (Post 732949)
can i have the details regarding the front bumper of the swift.any contact no of the supplier and the price.it looks good too.
ram

Hi Ram,
I know the guy who can help you out in getting these things and you can get in touch with him on phone,,and this is his number 9845206141,i think it will cost you somewhere around 40k's,the one which is of Swift sport,which is running in australia and new zealand

richierup

can you tell me the tyre profile and the alloy specs/brand on the silver/grey coloured zen..........

And dude the ride and the photos rock.....cheers:

hey nice pics there richierup and i think the zen and the swifts are the talk of the album anyways. But just as planet rocker said, stickering inside :D hmm every one has their own taste and everyone wants to get their rides look good and that is what matters the most. Keep going mates!

Where is he located richer.40k for the bumper alone seems on a higher side.Is it an import or locally done up one.
ram

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xehaust (Post 731351)
Id say that vinyls look good if done tastefully. Not a collage put up on a car!!!
I think it should be understated but visible if seen a little carefully.
Liked the JEGS sticker on the white zen. Thats how it should be. One or two max.

Have put only one vinyl on my car (One on each side) of Yokohama as i used to use Yokos earlier. Now the tyres have changed but ive left them on as its too much of a hassle to remove them & anyways they are hardly noticible unless you come right upto the car and look. Will post pics later.

Here is the pic:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xehaust (Post 741780)
Here is the pic:

The decal should have been in white or some other lighter colour. Dark blue doesn't go with the dark green(?) colour of the car.

The Decal is BLACK and the car is very dark metallic green :p
Thats why it is very understated.

Hi
These are imported as these are the original bumpers which the swift sport version in New Zealand and Australia run

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram_hyundai (Post 741525)
Where is he located richer.40k for the bumper alone seems on a higher side.Is it an import or locally done up one.
ram

So they are abs plastic ones,right.Dont we get the same ones here which are locally done up?
ram

Sorry ram,we personal dont entertain as they wont come to the perfection and more importantly,when you have everything good on the car.i personally feel not to spoil the car by adding such kits which makes it look odd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram_hyundai (Post 745330)
So they are abs plastic ones,right.Dont we get the same ones here which are locally done up?
ram

Hey nice one man,
hats off!!!at least for the hp increase you get.don't go for a duplicate ones,which costs you 25/-,50-75/-.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 730036)
Well, Vinyls and decals are priced differently actually depending on what hp of increase you want.. now if you want your Skunk2 sticker to give you 5 bhp then it costs about 25 rs/-. And if you need more power then try ICEMAN INTAKES or INJEN they give you 10 bhp at the cost of 50-75 Rs/-

LOL!If you thought for a moment that the above info is important..then don't even think of getting them!

If not then contact extremeG he'll hook you up..

Hi Buddy,
I don't know about Delhi / Gurgoan but i think i have given you the phone numbers of people in Bangalore who deal with that.Give them a call,probably they could help you in some or the other way.

Thanks
Roopesh
Quote:

Originally Posted by krazydriver84 (Post 734820)
Hey,

Can anybody please tell me where to get good racing vinyls and decals in Delhi/Gurgaon?

I would appreciate if you all could direct me to one of these shops.

Thanks.

Kaustav