Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2008, 16:44   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Asif, sad to hear about the problems you have been facing. You have only two choices, either sit down and get the faults rectified or go back to stock.

PS: I don't think its fair to send a customers car out without proper (incomplete) tuning even if some bills are unpaid. As a customer I would appreciate if my tuner completed my car build to the dot and handed the keys over to me. Thats said, asif kindly pay up the money or return back the stuff and end this. You'll be a happier man.
Mclaren, you are misleading the thread.

Psycho has mentioned this..(and not mentioned that he hasn't done turning due to payment due or whatever.)
5) I dont think the turbo was the problem, the problem lay more with you taking the car without a proper tune and a complete lack of maintenance. Have never liked giving out incomplete cars but you forced me to hence may be the problems.
Old 9th July 2008, 16:54   #32
Senior - BHPian

Rahul, I think you should get your facts right before saying anything. Vasu & Keshav were totally against giving the car out without completing it but Asif forced there hand saying that his father will throw him out of the house if he did not take the car home. This is why the car left the garage with an incomplete build.

Moreover Asif had been holding illegal drags with every tom, dick & harry even though he knew that the tuning was incomplete and the engine was knocking. He didnt have money to pay Vasu but he had money to gamble with people over races?

Even on the Yelagiri drive the engine was knocking and I had to warn him that it was knocking and not to push it too much.

You have been on the tuning scene a lot longer than I have and I'm sure you know a lot more about it than me. But I know this much that you should not open your mouth without having all the facts in hand.

PS: Even if Vasu & Keshav let go of the car half done, nobody had stopped Asif from going back and getting it completed. And more over you know Vasu personally. Do you think he would have refused to rectify any problems there might have been?

My build had a few initial problems and Vasu did not charge me a single penny for rectifying them and he rectified them happily.

Last edited by vikram_d : 9th July 2008 at 17:06.
Old 9th July 2008, 17:06   #33
Senior - BHPian

If asif could not come back for a proper tune & finish, why is he asking for advice here ? the only advice someone can give him is to get back to the tuner & get it completed before you post a review (4000kms at that ) sounds pretty confusing.
Old 9th July 2008, 17:07   #34
Senior - BHPian

Not aware of the insights of the case, but why dont you just clear the bill and get the car back to as it was. It wont take long to do that and will definately save your car, unless you do not want to clear the bill (for your own valid reasons, if any).
Old 9th July 2008, 18:00   #35
BHPian

You should not run a car untuned especially with turbo, if there was pressure from your family to take car back home in as in condition, worst case you should have done is disconnect the turbo line & run car in N.A mode with stock ECU till its tuned satisfactorily by the tuner.
You do love your ride.... Right? so its your responsibility to take care of her & report any leakages issue oil/coolant to your tuner, remember he is not driving your car daily, so the owner only can come to know about long term reliability of the car and you should share your experience with him. you should take up issue only if you have repeated problems where quality of components is poor and not happy with labor job which is effecting the health of your car/engine?

Go meet him,make a list of things that need to be done, clear some of his dues,
i am sure he will be more glad to help you.
Old 9th July 2008, 18:56   #36
BANNED

Best Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
you should take up issue only if you have repeated problems where quality of components is poor and not happy with labor job which is effecting the health of your car/engine?

Go meet him, make a list of things that need to be done, clear some of his dues,
i am sure he will be more glad to help you.
Best advice!
I think ALIAS should stick to this and close this thread till he has done it.

There is no use of one coming and complaining on an incomplete job without getting in touch with the tuner.
Old 9th July 2008, 19:34   #37
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Best advice!
I think ALIAS should stick to this and close this thread till he has done it.

There is no use of one coming and complaining on an incomplete job without getting in touch with the tuner.
Wise words, my dear mallu mullah!

With that I am closing this thread. PM us when you have met the tuner and have a proper resolution in place
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks