Team-BHP - Most durable wax I have encountered - Collinite 845
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Most durable wax I have encountered - Collinite 845 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/53156-most-durable-wax-i-have-encountered-collinite-845-a.html)

Having tried an array of waxes over the years including : Turtle wax (various), Meguiars gold class, Autoglym (various), Simoniz I finally stumbled on the most durable wax I have ever encountered.

Collinite 845 is easy enough to apply with a wax pad and buffs up easily enough. It also brightens up rubber seals etc without any residue.

It is not much more expensive than the other products/brands mentioned above but is far more durable. I applied in September and the water is still beading off. Before using Collinite 845 that the best I used to get was a month or so.

If you can get hold of some I suggets using this, especially just before the monsoon season.

kindly advise on the wallet impact as well :0

In England about £16 so just under RS1200 a bottle. One bottle should easily do 2 mid size sedans. I used about over a third of the bottle on my A4.

Most durable wax I have encountered - Collinite 845-image_005.jpg

How do you get hold of it in india ?

You might be able to source some on ebay.

Just received this email, that may be of some help to those looking at Collinite

Quote:

Subject: Collinite 845 car wax now available in India

Dear Sir, it might be of importance to the team-BHP community.

Bringingbest Impex (P) Ltd a Delhi company is now distributing Collinite 845 car wax in India. The best kept secret of American auto community.

details at: B B Impex (P) Ltd. All India car accessories importers, distributors & Branding Agents, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, hyderabad

To buy in India call: 09971199457

Kindly pass this information to your community members.

Thanks,

-Sanjay

Here's the link on Collinite's website: http://www.collinite.com/distributor...rnational.html

I called them up but nobody answered and the website isn't working.

Any idea regarding address? I need to try it!! :D

any idea of its availibility in mumbai!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 1965116)
Any idea regarding address? I need to try it!! :D

Collinite 845 Insulator Wax Now in India: BB Impex (P) Ltd. All India Authorized Sellers

I ordered a few bottles of Collinite 845 and used it on my cars. Gotta say its absolutely amazing and made my life a lot simpler.

My optra is a dark shade of wine and hence is a dust magnet, but keeping it clean was never as easy after the wax treatment.

Shapath !! The comments from people nearby while getting the detailing done was proof enough of how good the effect was. Like seriously, it shines like glass and best bit is during or after rains, seeing the beads form and slide down graciously.

am a fan :) enough said.

Guys! Just sent a mail to Mr. Sanjay for ordering and they have come up with an offer for TBHP members!

Quote:

"Here is the deal:

1 bottle Rs. xxxx
1 Imported Microfiber cloth: Free
5 twin pack Average Joe Perfumes: Free

Taxes & Shipping included in Price any where in India.

After 10% Discount TeamBHP Special Final Price: Rs. xxxx"

I am ordering now clap:

Even I got the same mail , will be ordering few bottels soon.

What is the amount?? Typing Rs xxxx is of no use to anyone, it is an open forum so you could let us know the monies involved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_maassk (Post 1970706)
Guys! Just sent a mail to Mr. Sanjay for ordering and they have come up with an offer for TBHP members!

Quote:

"Here is the deal:

1 bottle Rs. xxxx
1 Imported Microfiber cloth: Free
5 twin pack Average Joe Perfumes: Free

Taxes & Shipping included in Price any where in India.

After 10% Discount TeamBHP Special Final Price: Rs. xxxx"

I am ordering now clap:

^YGPM

btw my order just arrived!! :D
cant wait to try it on my love!

I hope it can survive for a month at least in these harsh conditions!