Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2009, 18:06   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwAddict View Post
budget is 25 lakhs.
Why don't you sell your Civic, add the 25 lakhs and buy an EVO (or similar) instead?

Also, each of the mods you've listed has been discussed comprehensively on other threads. Please spend some time searching through the forum, and then come back with detailed queries.
Old 3rd June 2009, 19:01   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Why don't you sell your Civic, add the 25 lakhs and buy an EVO (or similar) instead?

Also, each of the mods you've listed has been discussed comprehensively on other threads. Please spend some time searching through the forum, and then come back with detailed queries.
Bhai ! personally i like civic looks very much.Evo means Lancer Evo ? no proper service in hyderabad and I am already a member in to mitsi family

My civic should look nice like the other civics around y that's why I am spending a large amount on this.

I will check those threads gto sir

@navpreet
dude ! that mauto advised by you is awesome.I will contact them soon
Old 3rd June 2009, 19:58   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwAddict View Post
special thanks to you sir.I will go through those sites once.
what's the meaning of the sentence I kept in bold letter case
First of all, I am no expert. Just a casual enthusiast.

Excessively big wheels will put unnecessary strain on your suspension as they will be heavier than the stock ones (in most cases). Bigger wheel size will lead to usage of low profile tyres which have thinner sidewalls and will not soak bumps on roads properly. Also they will rub against the wheel wells (mudguards). That is why most members here are not recommending 17 inch wheels.

Honda dealers in Mumbai were selling some Mugen parts for Civic some time ago. Check this with Hyderabad dealers.

Pics of Mugen Civic and City parts from Autocar Performance Show 06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
Mugen Civic Kit !

A set of mugen headers for city.

Last edited by salilpawar1 : 3rd June 2009 at 20:10.
Old 3rd June 2009, 20:26   #19
Senior - BHPian

your search ends here.

8thCivic.com - 8th Generation Civics

this website will help you in every kind of modification you imagined or didnt for your civic!
Old 3rd June 2009, 22:21   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
your search ends here.

8thCivic.com - 8th Generation Civics

this website will help you in every kind of modification you imagined or didnt for your civic!
i've already mentioned about this site in one of my posts.
Old 3rd June 2009, 23:20   #21
BHPian

there's a topic on modded honda civics here in t-bhp.I will read that first and if I have any other queries,I will get back here

Last edited by BmwAddict : 3rd June 2009 at 23:22.
Old 4th June 2009, 08:58   #22
Senior - BHPian

Well regarding the Audio system i suggest that you open a new thread in the audio section.you'll get better ideas there.
Going by your budget you should forget about JBL etc.go in for more higher end stuff like genesis,Dynaudio,steg,rainbow,ID,

Go to their respective sites and see thier products.Go through the the audio threads of m4ugr8,abhinav gupta,speedzak,zucchero etc for having a look at the product reviews.
Get high end stuff.you're spending big money,get what you deserve for that much money.

Regarding the body kits,get a Mugen Kit for the car.If possible the original one from Mugen japan or else the thai kits from any of the aftermarket shops in india.

Just remember buy good quality stuff.high end stuff.surf the websites of stuff in USA to get an idea.
If you buy low end stuff yous car will end up being a wannabe ricer.thats what you don't want.
this is the reason i told you about Mauto etc.

Also get a Real Carbon Fiber sheet from Mauto to cover your roof(M3 style)will look very very good.

I'll keep checking what stuff you're choosing.post here before you buy so that we can advise you accordingly.cheers.

All the best in making probably the hottest civic in india if the choice of products is just right.
Old 4th June 2009, 10:06   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Well regarding the Audio system i suggest that you open a new thread in the audio section.you'll get better ideas there.
Going by your budget you should forget about JBL etc.go in for more higher end stuff like genesis,Dynaudio,steg,rainbow,ID,

Go to their respective sites and see thier products.Go through the the audio threads of m4ugr8,abhinav gupta,speedzak,zucchero etc for having a look at the product reviews.
Get high end stuff.you're spending big money,get what you deserve for that much money.

Regarding the body kits,get a Mugen Kit for the car.If possible the original one from Mugen japan or else the thai kits from any of the aftermarket shops in india.

Just remember buy good quality stuff.high end stuff.surf the websites of stuff in USA to get an idea.
If you buy low end stuff yous car will end up being a wannabe ricer.thats what you don't want.
this is the reason i told you about Mauto etc.

Also get a Real Carbon Fiber sheet from Mauto to cover your roof(M3 style)will look very very good.

I'll keep checking what stuff you're choosing.post here before you buy so that we can advise you accordingly.cheers.

All the best in making probably the hottest civic in india if the choice of products is just right.

Thanks alot for the help bhai !

I will start a new topic in the I.C.E thread.I am nowhere at present,I am coming accordingly,first I.C.E and next exteriors etc etc.

But do i get service for those companies you have mentioned there ?
Old 4th June 2009, 11:08   #24
Senior - BHPian

Yes the companies like dynaudio,genesis,ID etc are marketed BBW and companies like illusion,GZ,Steg are marketed by Hermit.

Just contact the guys running the system and they'll guide you.eg.m4ugr8,speedzak for the contact details of genesis,dynaudio,ID,rainbow.and abhinav gupta for the conatct details of steg,GZ etc.

happy hunting.

Oh yes also change your suspension while you're at it.if you choose your components carefully you'll be able to keep the car comfy as well as very sporty in corners.

you can choose from Hotbits,tein,koni,D2 etc.

although my personal favroute would be the Koni FSD shocks along with some good springs.

Last edited by navpreet318 : 4th June 2009 at 11:15.
Old 4th June 2009, 11:16   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Yes the companies like dynaudio,genesis,ID etc are marketed BBW and companies like illusion,GZ,Steg are marketed by Hermit.

Just contact the guys running the system and they'll guide you.eg.m4ugr8,speedzak for the contact details of genesis,dynaudio,ID,rainbow.and abhinav gupta for the conatct details of steg,GZ etc.

happy hunting.
thanks bhai.I will contact them
Old 4th June 2009, 11:24   #26
Senior - BHPian

Visit the website Procivic.com for more parts.the civic shape would be different but the machine parts and suspension bits would be same.

the engine of our cars is the R18.
Old 4th June 2009, 11:31   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Visit the website Procivic.com for more parts.the civic shape would be different but the machine parts and suspension bits would be same.

the engine of our cars is the R18.
this is what I need.The parts and any other ! this helps me
Old 4th June 2009, 23:07   #28
Senior - BHPian

here is one more website you can order for your civic.

Japanparts.com - Mail order from Japan directly|JDM Parts,Performance Auto Parts,for Subaru, Mazda,Mitsubishi,Honda,Nissan,Toyota car
Old 5th June 2009, 00:14   #29
BHPian

I want to color the car with Audi R8 red paint.That red looks rich.From where I can buy that ?
Old 5th June 2009, 00:19   #30
BHPian

this red and black combination,i want the same for my civic too
Attached Thumbnails
Need suggestions to modify Honda Civic 1.8V MT-04_r8_lemans_tdi_live.jpg  

Need suggestions to modify Honda Civic 1.8V MT-r8tdilemans_hi05_opt.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks