Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2009, 00:32   #31
Senior - BHPian

If this is the red then ask Mauto to give you a carbon fiber sheet for the roof.It'll rock your car.
Old 5th June 2009, 00:35   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
If this is the red then ask Mauto to give you a carbon fiber sheet for the roof.It'll rock your car.
I am breaking up the work.Wheels and carbon hood (if necessary) and carbon roof,I am giving them to MAUTO guys.
Old 5th June 2009, 00:43   #33
Senior - BHPian

I bet this guy is 100% a forum troll.

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BMWaddict, how about you post pics of your car so we're atleast half-as$ convinced you aren't one.
ananthkamath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th June 2009, 01:01   #34
BHPian

I have a few suggestions for you, get a free flow, conical air intake, a completely new and better suspension (for your 18"ers), porting and polishing of head and throttle body. Do these things 1st, get use to these then go for over boring the engine to 2.0L, and add a turbo or a supercharger. The first set will increase around 50 bhp and 50 Nm of torque and really increase handling, the second set will increase around 100 bhp and 100 Nm, so thus you have a really fast and awesome looking civic, one of its kind in not only your hydrabad but the whole of india, but i would suggest something else, like what GTo suggested, get a EVO X, you cant imagine how much you will love it, but if this is what you want then do this.
Also about warranty, i would suggest doing any engine mods only after the expiration of the warranty, actually even body or ICE, dont no these honda guys.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:38   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath View Post

BMWaddict, how about you post pics of your car so we're atleast half-as$ convinced you aren't one.
Going Through the ICE thread and this, Makes me believe the same!!
Old 5th June 2009, 10:05   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Going Through the ICE thread and this, Makes me believe the same!!

Sir,I need not convince any one here.I am not a troll as you said and I have some respect.If you feel that I am troll,then you need to report to the mods instead of hijacking my topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post
I have a few suggestions for you, get a free flow, conical air intake, a completely new and better suspension (for your 18"ers), porting and polishing of head and throttle body. Do these things 1st, get use to these then go for over boring the engine to 2.0L, and add a turbo or a supercharger. The first set will increase around 50 bhp and 50 Nm of torque and really increase handling, the second set will increase around 100 bhp and 100 Nm, so thus you have a really fast and awesome looking civic, one of its kind in not only your hydrabad but the whole of india, but i would suggest something else, like what GTo suggested, get a EVO X, you cant imagine how much you will love it, but if this is what you want then do this.
Also about warranty, i would suggest doing any engine mods only after the expiration of the warranty, actually even body or ICE, dont no these honda guys.

No bro.Not making any changes to increase BHP.Navpreet has advised me a mod which gives perfect enjoyment in driving and I will go for that.my civic gives 9-10 kmpl with my crappy driving,i cant disturb the fuel efficiency at any cost.When I made the topic,i specially mentioned about the engine and small alternations also disturb honda's warranty,not bothered about it though.

For others who think that i am troll,I need not prove myself to any one.I got what I wanted and whom should I contact.I take this as an insult.

and both of my threads,ICE they will be closed by the mods.

I will come back with the pics once when I am done with my modification,then I can get back my respect.

Regards
Aneesh C
Old 5th June 2009, 13:35   #37
BHPian

I am surprised that you are worreid about the fuel efficiency.
Old 5th June 2009, 14:34   #38
Senior - BHPian

^^ +1 to crazydiablo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwAddict View Post
help me !
civic gives a less mileage,even less power.

modifications should be in tolerable limit by the engine.no problem with mileage getting down,but modification should not crank up my engine or performance.

Quote:
my civic gives 9-10 kmpl with my crappy driving,i cant disturb the fuel efficiency at any cost.
You seem to be contradicting your own statement.

Last edited by badboyscad : 5th June 2009 at 14:36.
Old 5th June 2009, 14:46   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post
I have a few suggestions for you, get a free flow, conical air intake, a completely new and better suspension (for your 18"ers), porting and polishing of head and throttle body. Do these things 1st, get use to these then go for over boring the engine to 2.0L, and add a turbo or a supercharger. The first set will increase around 50 bhp and 50 Nm of torque and really increase handling, the second set will increase around 100 bhp and 100 Nm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Killer advice dude, totally killer. Why don't you ask him to plonk an accord V6 engine. With your kinda performance increases, it should easily outrun a Veyron
Old 5th June 2009, 15:56   #40
BHPian

@crazydiablo and BBS:

Let's give this guy a break, I don't think he really knew what kind of drop in FE he'd be expecting with engine mods, I guess when he posted "no problem with mileage getting down" he probably thought that FE would drop by 1 or 2 KML, now after reading through some posts he's probably realized that he can expect it to drop a whole lot lower.

Let us remember that no matter how much money a person has or spends, things like FE still matter at the end of the day. It's just practical. And we all know that even today in India in the premium segment of things, Diesels rule all, so why would someone going in for a Range Rover or BMW 7 or a S class go for a diesel? But they do for the same reasons mentioned above.

@Aneesh, dude read through a lot more threads on this as well as other forums, educate yourself before you jump into anything, else you're surely asking for a mugging.
Old 5th June 2009, 16:12   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Amplifier: JBL A6000 GTi x2 ( JBL Car & Marine Audio 0 )

Components: JBL 660 GTi x2 ( JBL Car & Marine Audio )

Sub: JBL W15 GTi MKII x1( JBL Car & Marine Audio )
Sorry but you're planning to install 2XA6000Gtis in your car? Where? Have you seen these amps? This will help you visualize.

Need suggestions to modify Honda Civic 1.8V MT-renaultjbl20backrightopen.jpg

If you have a Civic, you'd probably need to buy a little caravan to carry the amplifiers, lol.

And they're both MonoBlocks. And will not run off your car battery, you'll need a new alternator or 2 or 3 and a lot more than your civic battery can give you.

You'd need an electrical system that looks like this:
Need suggestions to modify Honda Civic 1.8V MT-billie.jpg

You cannot run 2 woofers and 2 sets of components off this.

You'll need another amplifier for the components.

P.S. 2 of those amplifiers, woofers, components, alternators, new electrical system, damping, super (almost industrial) cabling and you will have used up most of your 25 lacs.

Don't do it. This is not the right thing for your Honda or you.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 5th June 2009 at 16:20.
Old 9th November 2009, 11:37   #42

wanna modify my civic... please help!

hey guys,

i am new to the forum.
My civic i three years old now.
wanna do some nice performance mods to it. my goal is to increase the bhp by about 30 to 40 (more is welcome!).
am ready to spend around 1-1.5 L
donno whats better. k&n filters, free flow exhaust, ecu remap or maybe all of these.
i read through the existing threads but could not get what i wanted.

can someone please help and suggest me what to do.
i am based in MUMBAI.
if anyone knows a nice place in mumbai to get it done from, please let me know. thanks guys, waiting for response!

Last edited by Jaggu : 9th November 2009 at 12:10. Reason: Please avoid typing... like... this... Do search before opening a new thread, Thanks
Old 9th November 2009, 18:29   #43
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Bharat, start off by reading this thread in detail. Then, search through the many Civic mod threads on the forum. For the kind of power bump you are looking at, get in touch with Karthik from Race Dynamics too.
Old 12th November 2009, 10:44   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharat Acharya View Post
hey guys,

i am new to the forum.
My civic i three years old now.
wanna do some nice performance mods to it. my goal is to increase the bhp by about 30 to 40 (more is welcome!).
am ready to spend around 1-1.5 L
donno whats better. k&n filters, free flow exhaust, ecu remap or maybe all of these.
i read through the existing threads but could not get what i wanted.

can someone please help and suggest me what to do.
i am based in MUMBAI.
if anyone knows a nice place in mumbai to get it done from, please let me know. thanks guys, waiting for response!
thats a nice budget for these mods. you should expect a 30-40bhp gain after getting a remap, a free flow and a high flow air filter. for the exhaust there are a couple of options, you could either get a bolt on one from a big company or get a custom made one. a few of the options in mumbai for custom made exhausts is vipers guy afzal or automech. for the remap you can get one from racedynamics but their service is mumbai apparently still should be improved. another option is zakie of tuned i-chips who flies down from sri lanka often, his dealer in the city is viper.
Old 12th November 2009, 14:39   #45

THANKS AKSHAY will keep all updated !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks