Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2009, 17:13   #1
BANNED

Fiat Linea front arm rest for Fiat Punto

Is it possible to fit the Linea front seat arm rest to Fiat Punto? When I inspect the layout around gearbox, it appears to be same. However, I couldn't get one arm rest in the spares to check it out.

Anyone tried this? The other option could be to go for an non-fiat accessory, which I am not very particular of.
Old 18th August 2009, 21:28   #2
BHPian

Centre Front Armrest for Fiat Grande Punto

Hi , I want to install the centre armrest in my Punto which comes as standard in a Linea emotion. The Linea and the Punto are Identical from the inside that is the reason I am sure it can be done. but how? because the guys at the service centre are close to being illiterate and do not understand what am I asking them to do. Kindly help how can make them understand or suggest any DIY job. I would be happy to make up my car myself rather than handing over to these nincompoops. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Jaggu : 18th August 2009 at 22:27. Reason: Please use search before opening a new thread, Thanks.
Old 19th August 2009, 11:52   #3
BHPian

Why don't you just go to another dealer if your dealer is incapable of helping you ? Try Rama Motors in Okhla, if that's convenient. I have a good experience with them.
Old 28th August 2009, 14:55   #4

I am looking for exactly this for my Punto.

The guy at Concorde Motors, Hosur Road said that the Linea's front arm-rest will not fit. Then I thought, even if it does fit, there's going to the gray vs beige problem.

Then I found this:

Fiat Grande Punto 05> Front Seat Armrest TeamTorquesteer.co.uk

Its also available on Ebay for the same price @79 GBP, and some can ship it to India for another 25 GBP. So that works out to above Rs 8000. It might be worthwhile to wait until Fiat announces the accessories list for the punto (I've heard its a grande list), then make the call to go for something like this.
Old 31st August 2009, 15:50   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
It might be worthwhile to wait until Fiat announces the accessories list for the punto (I've heard its a grande list), then make the call to go for something like this.
given the time delay i guess fiat has to do it. I still cant get those mud flaps
Old 4th September 2009, 13:40   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchan View Post
given the time delay i guess fiat has to do it. I still cant get those mud flaps
Mud flaps are arrived now. I got a call from my dealer to get it fitted.
Old 4th September 2009, 16:14   #7
Senior - BHPian

Nearly 2 months after launch and still no accessory list.
Is Fiat sleeping somewhere or what?

@Zoom- the armrest looks good but the price is really high.
Old 4th September 2009, 17:51   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSK123 View Post
Mud flaps are arrived now. I got a call from my dealer to get it fitted.
Thanks NSK123. I am about to visit concord. To receive her after first service. will check it.
Old 10th September 2009, 10:58   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks NSK123. I am about to visit concord. To receive her after first service. will check it.
Nup it has not yet arrived at Concorde Motors dairy circle
Old 10th September 2009, 15:43   #10
BHPian

Same here. Im looking for someone who can fit the front arm rest on my Linea Dynamic. The armrest sure is very addictive...

I asked around in the dealership, and everyone says that its not possible...but it sure seems to a direct fit!

Another thing, i was inquiring about the alloys, and seems like each linea alloy costs 16K !!! that means 64K for a set of alloys? Seems unbelievable!!
Old 12th September 2009, 22:36   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Nup it has not yet arrived at Concorde Motors dairy circle
I got the mud flap fitted today. They called me 2 weeks back. They told me that it is Fiat genuine accessory but it doesn't go well with the car. I felt my 800 mud flap was much better. Also, while fitting the front mud flap, they made holes to the body arch near the wheel which I didn't prefer
Old 13th September 2009, 00:20   #12
BANNED

Quote:
Another thing, i was inquiring about the alloys, and seems like each linea alloy costs 16K !!! that means 64K for a set of alloys? Seems unbelievable!!
Cost of Linea alloy is Rs. 10,500/- per piece
Old 13th September 2009, 20:00   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
Cost of Linea alloy is Rs. 10,500/- per piece
What is so special about those alloys?Are they made of any rare combination of metals?
Old 29th October 2009, 15:49   #14
BHPian

Anyone successful getting armrest fitted on Punto? If yes, please share the info. Thanks Guys!
Old 30th October 2009, 09:33   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSK123 View Post
Is it possible to fit the Linea front seat arm rest to Fiat Punto? When I inspect the layout around gearbox, it appears to be same. However, I couldn't get one arm rest in the spares to check it out.

Anyone tried this? The other option could be to go for an non-fiat accessory, which I am not very particular of.
Even am interested in having this fitted. When i checked with the dealer while delivery, he mentioned, it may not be possible due the rear AC vent that the arm rest provides for linea.
Am not sure if thats a good reason. For all that matters, the vent might not blow in PUNTO but still can provide the arm a bit of rest.

Any body yet tried ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks