Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2009, 04:11   #16
BANNED

^^ all the best!! looking forward to this!
Old 15th December 2009, 09:10   #17
BHPian

a bolero invader or classic would have been a better platform for this idea me thinks.
Old 15th December 2009, 09:47   #18
Senior - BHPian

AGcustoms, firstly, the gypsy looks good as it is, any day, stock.

However, going by your avatar I guess you intend to have something different to showcase to your potential customers. Let me mention that I am not to kicked about the Renegade too.
Again, reliability of the ride, fit and finish are a lot to be desired for. Its hard to comment without seeing the final product. All the best.
Old 15th December 2009, 09:52   #19
BHPian

i really hope you can get there and if you do it'll be the best looking gypsy in the country..!
Old 15th December 2009, 14:35   #20
BHPian

Well as all you can see in the background of the first photos some buses too. Well it is my DAD business where, I getting it ready with his help
Old 15th December 2009, 21:43   #21
BHPian

Best of Luck!! Please keep posting the WIP pictures.
Old 15th December 2009, 22:41   #22
Senior - BHPian

Good project.but to my knowledge if you are building the entire stuff with lots of Iron & Metal sheet the car will atleast require nearly 50-70kgs of car-patching for line+levelling,i would suggest you make the DIE and remove the piece by piece in FibreGlass and do up the line levelling,work will be faster as well as durable.

Would reccomend you kindly design each and every body panel in CG get the printout will make the work more easier All the best looking forward to the project.
Old 15th December 2009, 23:12   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Good project.but to my knowledge if you are building the entire stuff with lots of Iron & Metal sheet the car will atleast require nearly 50-70kgs of car-patching for line+levelling,i would suggest you make the DIE and remove the piece by piece in FibreGlass and do up the line levelling,work will be faster as well as durable.

Would reccomend you kindly design each and every body panel in CG get the printout will make the work more easier All the best looking forward to the project.

Well i know this but Iron and Steel will give it more strength than the fiberglass. Whereas the weight problem, I managed a bigger engine 1.8 Diesel Isuzu Engine. Which can manage that much weight. So just wait for it.

If in Punjab, I start this business with all other accessories will it flourish ???????

Last edited by Zappo : 16th December 2009 at 00:00. Reason: No back to back posts please. Use the Edit and Multiquote buttons for their intended purposes.
Old 16th December 2009, 12:40   #24
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Oh! So you are designing a custom car.
Great project.
I thought you were just getting a body kit made.
Old 16th December 2009, 12:46   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
Oh! So you are designing a custom car.

I thought you were just getting a body kit made.

But, i guess you will need to upgrade the tyres. The current ones will be narrow for this concept.
Old 16th December 2009, 16:27   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEAGCUSTOMS View Post
Well i know this but Iron and Steel will give it more strength than the fiberglass. Whereas the weight problem, I managed a bigger engine 1.8 Diesel Isuzu Engine. Which can manage that much weight. So just wait for it.

If in Punjab, I start this business with all other accessories will it flourish ???????
it will take too much time. As people are not much incline towards body mods here . maximum exterior mod ends to side skirts and mesh bumper. Scene is not similar to the south where people are crazy for mods and pay for them.Am genuinely speaking i have seen here few numbers of cars in punjab with serious body mods and those are mostly from other state. i thought of it few months back but after suggestions have to drop idea.if you want some more information than you can pm me.
thanx harry

Last edited by honda3938 : 16th December 2009 at 16:29.
Old 27th December 2009, 21:46   #27
BHPian

hey good going whats happening man any progress where r the up dates waiting for the final looks.
Old 28th December 2009, 00:06   #28
BHPian

Congratulations dude, it must be fun pimping the gypsy. Think over the fender design again. Also increase the track to match the kits.
I would like to see the final result before passing any verdict, so go on and finish your work as soon as possible. All the best.
Old 6th January 2010, 13:22   #29
BHPian

I doubt if there would be any updates on this thread. TheAGCustomes seems to have been banned
Old 17th March 2010, 23:20   #30
BHPian

Hello everybody once again. Sorry for not being in touch as you know that, I was banned. Now the main thing due to some work problems my project was going on slow pace. I will upload the latest photos as soon as possible.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks