Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2015, 08:58   #46
BHPian

re: VW Polo and Vento - Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
You may be in luck. Try this master switch from Aliexpress. There are few others as well - check them out too.

They have a 10-pin connector as well.
Thanks again! These don't seem to come with the plastic covering trim. I guess I'll have to source that separately.
bowser is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 08:59   #47
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowser View Post
Thanks again! These don't seem to come with the plastic covering trim. I guess I'll have to source that separately.
Don't you have the stock trim? That should fit these.
Old 30th March 2015, 09:20   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Don't you have the stock trim? That should fit these.
I have the stock trim but it doesn't have a hole for the rear window switches. Plus the gap between the front switches and window lock switch is different so the holes on the trim won't match.
Old 30th March 2015, 09:53   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I have the stock trim but it doesn't have a hole for the rear window switches. Plus the gap between the front switches and window lock switch is different so the holes on the trim won't match.
Check part number 26 here. That's the one. Ask the Aliexpress supplier if they have one. There are dealers who retail these trims alone.
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2015, 07:09   #50
BHPian

Hi guys, is it possible to retrofit Autodimming IRVM and automatic headlights/ rain sensing wipers to my Polo? I've heard there are some Chinese kits available as VW ones don't work.
Old 4th April 2015, 23:25   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Check part number 26 here. That's the one. Ask the Aliexpress supplier if they have one. There are dealers who retail these trims alone.
I figured out the part number for my current window switches. It is 6RF959858C and looks like this: https://67.img.avito.st/640x480/1432163967.jpg

The connector on the bottom looks like this: http://auto-bumper.ru/userfiles/shop...ok-upravle.jpg

Unfortunately it is different from the connector for the 4-switch unit so I guess I'm out of luck :(

The 2-switch units seem to have been used in Russian Polo models and are uncommon. I had to do a lot of searching to find them. Strangely both connectors have 10 wires so I wonder if the pin outs are the same even though the connectors themselves are different.

Last edited by bowser : 4th April 2015 at 23:27.
Old 12th October 2015, 18:20   #52
BHPian

Hi,

Has anyone installed door visor in 2015 Vento, this is listed as accessory on VW website but dealer did not have a sample hence I was not able to check quality of plastic used in this. Since this is stuck to the door, how long would it remain stuck if exposed to rain/sun throughout the year?

Regards.
Old 14th October 2015, 12:12   #53
BHPian

Has anyone "officially" upgraded their lighting setup? The default setup is very poor and I would like to upgrade to a brighter set of lights without voiding my warranty. Any leads appreciated. Thanks.
sankdadevil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2017, 03:05   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Here are the pics of my connector as requested[
Hey Bowser, is there a specific way to remove the top cover from the switches? Like a particular direction to lift ?
I was trying to lift it up, but somehow the right side (towards the door panel ) seems stuck.

Last edited by negativeH : 27th September 2017 at 03:06.
Old 13th October 2017, 19:06   #55
BHPian

GT TSI Spoiler

Hi,

I want to install the pre-sports kits spoiler on my New GT TSI. The spoiler which was glossy black and used to come till couple of months back before VW came up with the sports kit.

I am unable to find a place to buy and a couple of VW dealers quoted upwards of 40K for the same as they said they need to place an order for the same and it will come in 1 month.

Guys, please help me get that spoiler as I love that one and have chosen NOT to install the one coming with the Sports kit (even when the dealer was offering me free as part of our deal), haven't even taken the Sports kit.

Waiting for suggestions.

Thanks.
Old 13th October 2017, 22:08   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc1686 View Post
Hi,

I want to install the pre-sports kits spoiler on my New GT TSI. The spoiler which was glossy black and used to come till couple of months back before VW came up with the sports kit.

I am unable to find a place to buy and a couple of VW dealers quoted upwards of 40K for the same as they said they need to place an order for the same and it will come in 1 month.

Thanks.

I think i already sent you a pm saying dealer in mumbai is willing to give you that black spoiler for 9.7k.
Old 14th October 2017, 15:58   #57
BHPian

Hi guys, stumbled upon this thread pretty late.

In case you want to get the OE armrest, they are available with all dealers, in black and beige colour options. You cannot have the leather wrapped armrest though, and also you will not get the one with the rear AC vent.

OE armrest from the showroom/ service centre costs approx Rs.7,500 inclusive of fitting. We got one on my BIL's GT TDI and the fit and finish is amazing.

It is supplied as a OE Accessory by Varroc in Chakan, Pune.
satya180 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2018, 07:14   #58
BHPian

The right side front and rear power window motors of my Polo 1.2 SR (Sports Edition) 2013 model have gone bad.

Any advice from the Gurus to source them at Vizag? What is the cost @ ASS, if someone has an idea?
Old 27th July 2018, 15:10   #59
BHPian

Hi guys
My vento's cabin light has gone kaput. Any details on which bulb goes in ? I have searched for the part no. online but couldn't find any details.

Mine is a May 2015 Vento TDI DSG, if that helps.
Old 27th July 2018, 19:29   #60
Team-BHP Support

The OE armrest with cupholder for the Polo costs Rs 5649 at the dealership. Many thanks to my friend Sheethal for sharing.

VW Polo and Vento - Accessories-img20180725wa0025.jpg

PS: Price may vary from city to city due to VW's tier based pricing.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 27th July 2018 at 19:31.
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks