Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2006, 13:47   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowingInDaWind
but wats tvs's strategy (or lack of it), in not having a jet black color for the apache?? i saw the jet black color in the pictures on the apache website and wen i went to pick it up at the showroom, it turned to be this weird variant of black which dosnt look half as good as a black wud look. since ur wid the company, i'm hopin u wud knw why they've done so...
hey am working an as intern management trainee with the company and trying to identify exaclty these problems that the customer is finding with apache! so gud you said abt the color difference that u found. not that coz am working with the company that am saying this but in my two months of traing i have practically seen all sorts of bikes and seen the technology used in them i must say Apache is gud and gud value for money. Unicorn is another gud bike but Apache leads in luks and price. so go for it and i know TVS needs to do something abt its marketing!
Old 22nd May 2006, 15:07   #47

hey yesha,
since u are more open to suggestions then the guys at tvs, i'll also tell u abt my experience wid the tvs apache website. i put up this same suggestion and query numerous times on the apache website forum, cause I really am lookin forward to a jet black apache (and so are many of my friends). But instead of an answer from TVS, all they wud do is to delete my post from the forum. How lame for a company who's jst out wid a new product, and need to grab as much gudwill as they can if they wnt to gain widespread acceptance of the apache.

So can u tell me if they plan to introduce new colors (like black) any time soon...
Old 22nd May 2006, 17:00   #48
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesha
hey am working an as intern management trainee with the company and trying to identify exaclty these problems that the customer is finding with apache! so gud you said abt the color difference that u found. not that coz am working with the company that am saying this but in my two months of traing i have practically seen all sorts of bikes and seen the technology used in them i must say Apache is gud and gud value for money. Unicorn is another gud bike but Apache leads in luks and price. so go for it and i know TVS needs to do something abt its marketing!
Hi yesha,
My name is john. I m from cochin. Hare apache reached in show rooms by may 2nd. But not yet started its test ride. Just displayed in the show rooms and they are not giving it for the test ride. They are sying the stock have to come. I booked one on may 6th and they told me that i will get may apache on 20 th. But on 20th they are telling that the stock didn't came and told me that i have to wait till 25th. Still they are not giving it for test ride.. horrible.. The waiting is very irritating. Form the behavior of show room guys i felt that they have not so much interest in selling it.. Tell TVS to make the bike avilable in Cochin as soon as possible also in other aprt of country. Also make a rocking add using Dhoni to sell apache well. They are now concentrating on the add of star city. Not apache.plz tell them to make very impressive add that to heat up young minds.. Nothing more.. Plz tell all these to tvs..
Old 23rd May 2006, 01:45   #49

hey guys
request to all the apache buyers please post the name of the dealer if possible that u buying apache from so that if u have any prob i can help u guys better by forwarding the queries. TVS has a gud management and am sure they wil be taken care of.

Apart from Apache, i just love bikes and its cool to be on this group.
Old 23rd May 2006, 01:56   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjojo08
Hi yesha,
My name is john. I m from cochin. Hare apache reached in show rooms by may 2nd. But not yet started its test ride. Just displayed in the show rooms and they are not giving it for the test ride. They are sying the stock have to come. I booked one on may 6th and they told me that i will get may apache on 20 th. But on 20th they are telling that the stock didn't came and told me that i have to wait till 25th. Still they are not giving it for test ride.. horrible.. The waiting is very irritating. Form the behavior of show room guys i felt that they have not so much interest in selling it.. Tell TVS to make the bike avilable in Cochin as soon as possible also in other aprt of country. Also make a rocking add using Dhoni to sell apache well. They are now concentrating on the add of star city. Not apache.plz tell them to make very impressive add that to heat up young minds.. Nothing more.. Plz tell all these to tvs..
i know the waiting can be really irritating
but after doing work on bikes i know Apache is worth waiting for. wil forward ur queries to the management for sure. the bike has been in shortage and goes thru a lot of tests thats why takes it long for TVS guys to deliver it. U r entitled to test drives ask the dealer u taking it from or else contact their main showroom. The outlet that is the showroom that u visiting might not be the main dealer branch. If they have a service station with their showroom then its the main one, a simple way to tell. let me know which colour you finally opt for !
Old 24th May 2006, 14:51   #51
BHPian

guys i have posted the pics in my bhp garage

heres the link
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vbpicg...?do=view&g=312

Last edited by garvit2002 : 24th May 2006 at 14:55.
Old 24th May 2006, 15:04   #52
Senior - BHPian

Congrats gravit on the new bike. Please post a detailed report soon.

I feel that instead of the front fairing a huge round head lamp and speedo console will give the bike a lot better looks. What you guys think?
Old 25th May 2006, 12:13   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by garvit2002
guys i have posted the pics in my bhp garage

heres the link
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vbpicg...?do=view&g=312

saw the photos. cool ones!
Old 25th May 2006, 14:47   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

yes cool ones. Guys please let me know how to post those pics, so that i will post pics of my bike too
Old 25th May 2006, 18:58   #55

Vibrations!

All u guys who actually own, or have ridden an Apache, plz tell me wat is this thing about the vibrations that I keep hearing about? Is it true that the Apache gives out excess vibrations??
Old 26th May 2006, 22:53   #56

no postings! where r all the guys !!!!!!!
Old 27th May 2006, 00:19   #57

hey yesha,
I also heard that TVS is also planning to launch an entire set of accessories for the Apache, including helmets, gloves, goggles and jackets. Will be pretty cool!! But wen is it gonna happen. Any dates and details for us Apache fans??
Old 29th May 2006, 15:09   #58
BHPian

Here is TVS Apche's site -
http://www.tvsapache.com/

I own TVS Shaolin for over 8 years now and so far I haven't had any serious problem with the bike. But I have often wondered why TVS bikes look so ordinary (can't complain that in case of Apache though) and why their market positioning is so low-profile. Why can't Dhoni promote Apache rather than promoting economic TVS variant??? Why can't they have someone like John Abraham to sell their flagship product?? Why is TVS marketing so bad in Western & North India???

Something to ponder for TVS guys...

- Manish
Old 30th May 2006, 18:47   #59

tvs apache black is good.
Old 30th May 2006, 23:06   #60

agree to what all you guys saying there! TVS has not been strong in the north coz only recently they have started focusing on it. south being their main area. well talking about apache not being associated with any star that was the plan that they had in mind to keep apache as apache and not as some star bike. the ad i agree mac cann erikson lost out there i stil myself havent figured out what the hell were they thinking!!!!

hey BIDW, as far as accessories for apache is concerned like the body cover and stuff the idea is in the wing. no idea about the dates. wil let u know if i come to know of them see ya guys

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks