Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2021, 19:46   #196
BHPian

Re: Yamaha YZF-R3 : Detailed Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketscience View Post
Pardon me for joining the party 5 years too late, but i accidentally bumped into your thread and i must say it made my day, such well written and such a wonderful dealership experience and PDI at Yamaha
Thank You !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketscience View Post
There was no PDI, no inspection, dull, unenthusiastic executives handled the documents and just handed over the key to me and went back in, no celebrations, no explanation of features, no diagnostics check up or anything.

I really have dull and drab experience with them not just because of that but the service experience as well, i had almost written Yamaha off because of their way below average dealership and service experience but this thread seems like a breath of fresh air, how has your service experience been so far?

The yamaha guys here have not even bothered cleaning my air filter in any of the 4 services i've had, they never even mentioned checking the bike on the diagnosis computer, i only recently came to know they do such a thing from a Youtube video and now your thread, should this be done regularly? Do they charge separately for the same?
Quite late to respond to this one but this is quite a surprise as I have a brilliant experience making it quite evident that it matters who the dealer is. There has been no charge for the electronic diagnostic but not everyone does that. Dealer has to be equipped well. Try changing workshops and that might help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks