Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2024, 10:53   #511

Mounting Shad SH23 on a Honda CB350 H'ness

Greetings from Taiwan. I have been riding a CB350 H'ness for a year now and have enjoyed it very much. I want to start making some longer trips and am looking for side cases. On this forum I saw this post (Smurfy - My Honda CB350 Ownership Review), where Sebring showed his full Shad setup.

I would like to mount the Shad23 side cases as well and I was wondering which Shad 3P mounting brackets I have to purchase to fit these side cases. I cannot contact Sebring directly, so I hope he will find this post and help me out, or maybe there are others who knows what mounting brackets to buy. Thank you very much for your help and ride safely.

Hans

Here is a photo of Sebring's setup:
Smurfy - My Honda CB350 Ownership Review-img_8268.jpg
Old 28th January 2024, 11:44   #512
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mounting Shad SH23 on a Honda CB350 H'ness

Shad has original mounting brackets (Very expensive), but on mine, the mounts are purchased from 6KIOM, Kasturba Road, Bangalore. Contact to check intl. delivery: Phone: +91 99004 06000. Email : info@6kisleofman.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB350TW View Post
Greetings from Taiwan. I have been riding a CB350 H'ness for a year now and have enjoyed it very much. I want to start making some longer trips and am looking for side cases. I would like to mount the Shad23 side cases as well and I was wondering which Shad 3P mounting brackets I have to purchase to fit these side cases

Last edited by Sebring : 28th January 2024 at 11:46.
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2024, 12:16   #513

Re: Mounting Shad SH23 on a Honda CB350 H'ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Shad has original mounting brackets (Very expensive), but on mine, the mounts are purchased from 6KIOM, Kasturba Road, Bangalore. Contact to check intl. delivery: Phone: +91 99004 06000. Email : info@6kisleofman.com
Thank you for the quick reply, very helpful. I didn't know that Shad had original brackets. Are they only being sold in India?

I will send an email to 6KIOM. If I mention SHAD SH23 CB350 H'ness brackets, will they know what the product is I need?

Thank you again. I hope I can procure the right brackets.
Old 26th March 2024, 13:20   #514
BHPian

Re: Smurfy - My Honda CB350 Ownership Review

My 350 Highness fell yesterday. I parked it on an incline slope in front of office and was walking into the building when somebody made frantic gestures to me and bike. When I looked back I saw, the bike was rolling down since the side stand does not have much grip on the smooth surface. By the time it reached road level it completed a 90 turn and fell on to the right side. The handle bar got bent.
In all my earlier bikes I had much bigger falls but handle bars were rugged enough to take the impact. In the case of this bike I feel the handle bar is too soft and gets bent very easily. ASC does not have anything to say since it is the OEM part.

Has any body changed the side stand for a better part or used a shoe for the stand ?
Old 26th March 2024, 13:36   #515
Senior - BHPian

Re: Smurfy - My Honda CB350 Ownership Review

Sorry about the accident. Always leave the bike in gear while parking. Both the side stands available as OEM are quite good (In my opinion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lark63 View Post
Has any body changed the side stand for a better part or used a shoe for the stand ?
Sebring is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks