Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2006, 13:35   #76
Senior - BHPian

Yes we cant compare new with heritage & liek come said they are as different as chalk & chese.

To each his own. Why bother comparing when you can rather enjoy your ride
Old 31st August 2006, 15:22   #77
Senior - BHPian

well no offence meant to anyone but this reminded me of an enfield ad i saw on my way to chandigarh -- Bullet -Kyonki mard khilono se nahi khelte :-)

mods please excuse - i know it is a lil off the point ...please remove if necessary
Old 27th September 2006, 23:14   #78
BHPian

Hi all,
i've not been active on this site for a while, but i'm keen on buying one myself. heres the deal, 1982 bullet in pristine condition for 24K. Needs a chrome job and some servicing. Runs well...and that noise!..and a Bullet 350 Standard 1998 model for 34. Which one do you think i should go for? if i buy the 1982 model i will do away with the existing shocks and fit the new ones. Also need new tyres. But the noise is awesome..like the bullets of yore!! help me out...keen on the 1982 bullet but i feel the price is a bit too high.
Old 8th July 2008, 02:51   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudarshansarma View Post
Hi all,
i've not been active on this site for a while, but i'm keen on buying one myself. heres the deal, 1982 bullet in pristine condition for 24K. .
Any idea as to how much the bike has run after a total engine overhaul, i.e after the last time the engine bearings were changed. Also what do you mean by pristine condition?

I always reccomend friends to buy a junk and do it up, that ways you can ensure the best goes in to the bullet. See if you can get something for about 15k and then keep a budget of 20-25k. You will get a brilliant ride.
Old 29th December 2008, 15:25   #80
BHPian

The Royal Enfield Bullet is like riding on the wind.like some one said.nirvana at 60 kmph.its absolutely brilliant.and out of this world experience.not to mention the 2nd looks that you get by people.all admirers and few achievers . i remember the first time i took my friends 1982 RE out.wow that was some experience.and i have been a die hard fan of the RE bikes ever since. Truly an out of this world experience.

The Karizma is more of a zip away bike.you can zoom you can zip you can impress a few.thoroughly practical bike and easy to use so like evry one else said.ride both of them and make your choice buddy.see if you got the zeal. i would go for an RE bike any day. all the best in choosing your ride .Nick

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies

Also Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Technocrat : 29th December 2008 at 16:45. Reason: See note in Post
Old 25th October 2010, 14:04   #81
BHPian

Both bikes are different in the category. Royal Enfield is a near cruiser with good thump. The new REs do not have proper thump, so you need to look out for some modifications that need to be done with glass wool for the thump sound. Karizma is a sports bike, this is truly a JET. Finally the choice is yours.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks