Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2023, 11:19   #1111
Senior - BHPian

Re: Renault Duster AWD : Official Review

Folks, after a long thought, I am putting my duster AWD up for sale! Its 2014 december (precisely 12-12-2014) and among the first AWD in Bangalore. Amazon Green color and has run only 52K and the ownership has been a true blissful one. Always serviced at Trident Renault & I have never had an issues what so ever - touchewood! Front shocks were almost gone - got them changed at ASS paying 18K! Rear are holding up but might need to be changed in next 10K as per the service engineer. Tires changed at 47k to Yokohama Geolander's.
Heat absorbent seat covers put on day-1 and are holding up really well. Rest is all stock except T-BHP stickers

Anybody in team bhp interested? Would like to sell to an enthusiast for sure! What price can I expect?

PS: Due to issues in my left leg, i need to move to an automatic - hopefully an EV.
Old 28th December 2023, 14:21   #1112
BHPian

Hi folks.

Been a while since I've been on this thread and posted, mostly because I fell out of love with my Duster.

Finally sold it earlier this month after close to 9 years and 90k km. And I was relieved, more than anything. I had a love hate relationship with the car. The list of problems I faced over the years was significant. Rear shocks failure, fuel pump failure, multimedia unit failure, wiper stock assembly failure, turbocharger failure, 3 out of 4 injectors failing are just some of the problems I remember. It has put me off European cars for a while, and Renault for good.

With regards to the replacement, I ran in the complete opposite direction and put reliability and fuss free ownership over all else and got a 5th Gen Honda City. It's been a couple of weeks, and so far, so good.
KMan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2024, 07:59   #1113

I have a 2016 Duster AWD with 1,35,000 on the odometer. Can someone suggest a reliable FNG in South Delhi for service and repairs? The renault service bills are exorbitant.
pbaruah is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks