Team-BHP - Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/174917-maruti-vitara-brezza-official-review-55.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMINC (Post 4025150)
I took delivery on 2nd May
Have covered 17,000kms so far
Did a oil changes at 1000 kms, 5000kms & again at 10,000kms
Finished 3 services so far

I'm getting average between 17.5 to 19 km/litre on highways
City driving never bothered to check as I drive very less in city conditions

Takes bad roads well but build quality is on par with Swift
Expect rattles soon
My metre console & door pads are already rattling

Which oil did they use? For such short intervals they should be using mineral oil. Are you satisfied by the fuel economy? Here in Goa Diesel and Petrol cost almost the same now. :Frustrati
So after 17k kms do you think it was the price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anycatd (Post 4025176)
Which oil did they use? For such short intervals they should be using mineral oil. Are you satisfied by the fuel economy? Here in Goa Diesel and Petrol cost almost the same now. :Frustrati
So after 17k kms do you think it was the price?

As per the manual, the first oil change is during the 3rd service at 10,000kms
But I did it thrice. Now onwards I'll change every 10k kms

I prefer only Mobil mineral oil, Maruti dealer Bimal didn't have mobil stock
So carried mobil oil purchased from a local store for less than ₹1000 & they gladly changed it

Mileage is not everything, 1 or 2 kms more or less shouldn't bother much is what I feel
But then each one has his own priorities

Brezza can't match ciaz or swift in mileage
It's built like a SUV, looking at its shape it's obvious that it's co-efficient drag is more which works against it when it comes to mileage figures

Enjoy the car, don't let such nitty gritty to spoil the fun

Maruti Suzuki is in no hurry to bring the petrol variant of Vitara Brezza. Prioritizes baleno RS for launch in coming months of 2016.

Vitara Brezza Petrol variant is likely in 2017 and is likely to consolidate volumes for its frugal 1.0L boosterjet engine while looking at the feasibility of localizing the same at a later date (considering the New Swift too is likely to get this engine), depending on its volumes.

Vitara Brezza, 1.0l boosterjet variant is likely to launch in its top variant to start with.

Source

My Breeze's raer bumper was dislocated yesterday but a Wagoner. There was a Duster in front of me and a biker slipped in front of the Duster and he braked hard. Though the speeds were pretty low(30KMPH) and I easily managed to stop but the guy in the rear could not.

Got out saw the damage advised the guy to be more cautious drove off. It was night so could not manage to access the damage but realised that bumper was out of its place. In the morning when i checked the car the bumper was back on. The guy who cleans my car is a young chap and he took it upon himself to fix it. I could not make out any paint damage as it was raining and the car is parked outside. Will still take it to MASS today. God has been kind till now :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch (Post 4026070)
My Breeze's raer bumper was dislocated yesterday but a Wagoner. There was a Duster in front of me and a biker slipped in front of the Duster and he braked hard. Though the speeds were pretty low(30KMPH) and I easily managed to stop but the guy in the rear could not.

Stopped abruptly on a tight turn trying to avoid a scooter wrongly parked alongside an already wrongly parked scooter. The OVRM touched the rear view mirror of the scooter. Decided to back up a little to avoid scratching the side. Didn't realize an Omni was very close behind and touched it after barely backing up a couple of inches. Stopped and checked the car in rain. Everything appeared fine so carried on. Next day morning after drying realised there was a smallbump about an inch in dia. Checked up with MASS who suggested to not try to correct it which might result in larger deformation. Half a cm long scratch barely visible on bumper too.
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-imag1520picsay.jpg

Prices up by 20,000 Rs.

http://auto.ndtv.com/news/price-hike...20-000-1438851

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 4026445)

So the 1% extra tax applicable on ZDi+ :Frustrati

Can the Dealer apply the new price ,after an Invoice is generated two days ago and vehicle is due for delivery in 2 days ?

my Brezza ZDI + is pending delivery with a marginal amount of 15k to be paid at delivery time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkvemuri (Post 4026565)
Can the Dealer apply the new price ,after an Invoice is generated two days ago and vehicle is due for delivery in 2 days ?

my Brezza ZDI + is pending delivery with a marginal amount of 15k to be paid at delivery time?

I think it is the Prices at the time of delivery which are prevalent will be required to be paid by the customer. This is what is applicable IMHO.

Unless there is some kind of cut-off period like 'Bookings made before so and so date will be excluded from any hike". Such things save you but if not then what is at the delivery time that's what needs to be paid if you need the delivery to happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4026603)
I think it is the Prices at the time of delivery which are prevalent will be required to be paid by the customer. This is what is applicable IMHO.

But if invoice is generated, it means that he veh has been sold. I dont think the price will be changed after the invoice is generated.

Or in case of CLC, once PO is accepted by dealer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkvemuri (Post 4026565)

If the vehicle is already invoiced in your name, I don't think price hike would affect you. Invoice means a bill is generated in your name for the car with that particular chasis number.

Price hike will affect all the existing bookings.

In ZDi+ variant, is it possible to keep bull horn LEDs on during day time(i.e headlight is off) in auto mode of headlights by changing some setting through MID?

Though they are not bright, they look nice in cloudy weather or during dusk IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 4026445)

Will GST have an impact on car prices? If it reduces price by 1 or 2%, this hike will get absorbed.

I think even with the 15K increase, ZDI+ still is under 10L at BLR. ZDI+ Dual tone will be above 10L.

Maruti sold 10,232 units of Brezza in July clap:. Its the first time Brezza breached the 10K mark since the launch 4 months ago.
Apparently Maruti sold more utility vehicles (Brezza & Ertiga) than M&M in July. Maruti sales in this segment clocked 17,382 while Mahindra managed to sell 15,962 vehicles in July.

Source:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/53533589.cms

Quote:

Originally Posted by anycatd (Post 4024957)
I would like all to share the fuel economy they are getting. I'm getting an average of around 16.8 overall which is kind of low compared to ARAI of 24.3. S Cross owners are getting in the 20 range with the same engine. What's going wrong here. Anybody crossed 5k kms here or done an oil change? I read somewhere real fuel economy will be known after its run about 5k kms.

Well, I did a very careful run in the city for a week just to see how much can the engine churn out per litre, I got a mileage of 18.7kmpl. however in normal driving conditions and sedate driving it gives 17+ so that's acceptable. Like someone else pointed out here, a couple of kms short per litre is ok, don't think too much but rather enjoy the car!