Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 18th July 2019, 12:13   #181

Default Re: Ford Figo Sports Edition : Official Review

Hello People

I have a 2017 Figo Sport Petrol. I'm looking at upgrading the Infotainment system to Android Auto. Any one has done it or has any inputs on the same?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Dave Nick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2019, 20:44   #182
BHPian

Ford Recalls Figo / Aspire & Freestyle manufactured between Sep 2017 to April 2019 for wiring harness issue for BMS.

Story first broke by FZ Rider here at Aspire thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz_rider View Post
It is related to body control module reprogramming. It may be VIN specific.
Respective owners may get notifications from Ford or people can check with their respective service centre or search in Ford VIN database for recall information

https://www.india.ford.com/owner/field-service-actions/

Thanks.
Old 6th September 2019, 14:01   #183
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by camitesh View Post
Congratulations brother, you've got yourself an amazing car. I tried searching for Figo S diesel few months back with some Mumbai and Thane dealers and did not find any left.
From your display pic, seems like you have got yourself an Abarth Punto. Now, that you were looking for a Figo S, must have definitely done a thorough comparison I am sure.
It will not be very correct to put these two side by side, although I too own a Figo S, Abarth is a special car. It was in my list but my monthly running and expensive parts made me move away from Abarth. Sometimes I do regret it but then Figo S also keeps me and my wallet happy.
VWAllstar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2019, 15:41   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
From your display pic, seems like you have got yourself an Abarth Punto. Now, that you were looking for a Figo S, must have definitely done a thorough comparison I am sure.
It will not be very correct to put these two side by side, although I too own a Figo S, Abarth is a special car. It was in my list but my monthly running and expensive parts made me move away from Abarth. Sometimes I do regret it but then Figo S also keeps me and my wallet happy.
I couldnít really manage a good long test drive of Figo S but from all my research back then, I reckon it to be fantastic package altogether at that price point. I did drive the normal Figo TDCI quite a bit and loved the overall package so Figo S could have made me very happy had I got one. My close second in the list were Freestyle or Ecosport in their diesel avatars but life had other plans.

Well, things happen for a reason and I stumbled upon a chance to fulfil my long-awaited dream of owning the crazy little monster that the Abarth is. Things moved quickly and I had the Abarth in my Garage within a month from my heart winning the battle over the mind. After 7 months and almost 9,000 wonderful kms on the ODO, I donít regret anything, not even the abysmal mileage. But I really hope I can say the same after a couple of years as well!

Nevertheless, both of these are special cars which are neither made nor bought too often in India so letís enjoy these little pocket rockets and ignore those little short comings, if any 😊
camitesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2020, 14:38   #185
BANNED

Few random pics where my fellow Fiatians let me be a part for their drive. After all only the Figo S comes close to the handling of a Fiat.
Attached Thumbnails
Ford Figo Sports Edition : Official Review-img20200125wa0015.jpg  

Ford Figo Sports Edition : Official Review-img20200125wa0013.jpg  

Ford Figo Sports Edition : Official Review-img20200125wa0009.jpg  

VWAllstar is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 07:00   #186
BHPian

Hello,

I am urgently looking to replace my 2016 Figo's (1.5 DCT) OEM chrome grill with Figo S mesh grill.

When I contacted 2 Ford dealers/workshops in Pune - Talera and Shivalik and the official Ford parts distributor - Autoji, they have not only failed to confirm me wether the grill from Figo S will fit the standard Figo, but have also failed to look up the Figo S grill part number because none of them had chassis number of any Figo S to look up the same. It went as far as they almost discouraging me to go ahead with this.

Would be of tremendous help if any of you could help me with the part number of the Figo S grill, or details of any specific dealer (anywhere in India) who would just sell it to me. Thanks
haldar_siliguri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 09:40   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haldar_siliguri View Post

Would be of tremendous help if any of you could help me with the part number of the Figo S grill, or details of any specific dealer (anywhere in India) who would just sell it to me. Thanks
For the part #, you need to visit one of their parts depot with a VIN which one of the owners here can help you with.
As for the size, it should be the same as the size difference is between the Aspire and Figo grills.
tharian is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed