Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2022, 23:33   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Venue N Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Silver View Post
This just hit me. Is this just me or the instrument cluster looks very similar to that of KIA Carens. I might be wrong, however I felt this to be a direct part sharing between both brands.
Yes, it is the same cluster that debuted in the Carens. Looks meh, in my opinion. Venue originally had an elegant and classy analogue instrument cluster. Definitely a change for the worse.
Shreyans_Jain is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2022, 11:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain View Post
Yes, it is the same cluster that debuted in the Carens. Looks meh, in my opinion. Venue originally had an elegant and classy analogue instrument cluster. Definitely a change for the worse.

I Completely agree on this, these new Digital clusters are a mix bag, they have great opportunity for customization, however in the current Avatar they are too plain jane. Specially in the tacky color options. & That's one thing which I don't like about my own Carens , (hope my better half doesn't read this) rest probably I will live with it.
Old 17th November 2022, 19:15   #33

Informative thread. Thanks.

Next week, I will be taking delivery of Hyundai Venue N-Line N8. I have a question. Answers appreciated.

Is my variant eligible for Anti-Theft discount? This car comes with factory fitted burglar alarm. Also, it has connected car technology (Hyundai Bluelink). I am not sure if this qualifies as ARAI approved device.

Most Viewed