Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2018, 14:20   #1126
BHPian

Re: Tata Aria : Test Drive & Review

I have HiDs on both my low beams and fog. It definitely is better than stock. I have had these for 4 years and it still runs well.

I would need suggestions on changing the fog reflectors to projector lenses. The current ones, although bright, has limited throw. I spoke to quite a few auto shops but none of them were very enthusiastic to help. Often times they mentioned that a after market projector would not fit. Any recommendations here please?
Shiwik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2022, 15:35   #1127
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Aria : Test Drive & Review

Just bought a 2011 Tata Aria Prestige 4x4 (Ownership Review of my Renault Triber RXZ (Electric Blue)) from Chandigarh Tricity region in early August. Just 2 days back I noticed that my coolant is below the Minimum level mark.

Tata Aria : Test Drive & Review-screenshot_20220823175738733_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

The owner's manual has only 3 recommendations (as can be seen in the screenshot attached above), but I am unable to procure them here in Manali on urgent basis.

Require suggestions from other owners, especially those using this vehicle in the hilly (snowy regions), what coolant do they use and should I go for any other coolant brands also, or just stick with trying to get 1 out of these?

One product I was looking for is this, has Antifreeze and needs to be mixed with up to 3L of clean water per litre of this coolant, so I may need about 2 bottles/litres in all.

Do advise...

Last edited by AdityaDeane : 31st August 2022 at 17:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks