Team-BHP - The Riding Gear thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Ride Safe (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ride-safe/)
-   -   The Riding Gear thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ride-safe/42000-riding-gear-thread-11.html)

Thats because both the photographs are not taken on the same day... " See the date stamp". BTW akshay love the jacket how is the back support on this one.

any suggestions for my purchase of gloves?

@Greasemonk,sinner is right these are two different visors:)

@Sinner,back support is good enough,as it comes with spine proctector and lower back support( you have to purchase this separately in jackets like Joe rocket and alpinestars)

@Dreams I would recommend gloves from Cramster.
I have a pair of Mx3,TRG1 and Dewrex.
and all of them are pretty good VFM and offer nice protection

^^thanks mate. as of now got 2 vote for MX3..so think I should go ahead with it. Thanks for your advice.

Finally got a good lid

Surprisingly goes well with my bike

Got an extra tinted visor as well.

Link : Suomy Spec 1R Extreme Hawaiian Flowers Helmet Gold : Bayside Performance, Canadian Source for 98-2010 Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph Sportbike Accessories And Apparel

I am using the TWIST Touring Gloves - Semi Gauntlet by Cramster for the past one year. Fantastic and worth the money spent (Rs. 1400/-). Go ahead and buy them.

-Harshavardhan

@harsh personally the gloves look doesnt look good. One more vote for cramster!! So, does this mean Alpinestars are not good? Whats the reason? Look wise it is much better than Cramster. Is it due to the price difference?

Hi guys I was planning on buying boots and the budgets around 4000.00, came across these boots and wanted to know if anyone's had any experience with them?
I wanted to buy the I-bis model, they look and sound pretty functional...
::Orazo::

OT but isn't that a 900 RR. I may be wrong though~! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyBoi (Post 1468278)
Finally got a good lid

Surprisingly goes well with my bike

Its a a Honda NSR 150 SP :)

Pratap, never heard or read anything of Orazo before. But I would strongly recommend boots that come with a zipper instead of the laces.
I'd suggest looking up some Uk based forums for a detailed review. Orelse just lookout for a good closeout on Sidi, TCS,Gaerne, etc

Sunny, how much did you pay for the Suomy?

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 1472254)
Pratap, never heard or read anything of Orazo before. But I would strongly recommend boots that come with a zipper instead of the laces.
I'd suggest looking up some Uk based forums for a detailed review. Orelse just lookout for a good closeout on Sidi, TCS,Gaerne, etc

Sunny, how much did you pay for the Suomy?

manson.

@Manson - Can you share why you support laceless boots over laces please?

@Pratap - Orazo is very good. A friend wears a pair at work and he swears by their strength and comfort. I've only seen them but they look very sturdy with good build quality and design. I may order a pair for myself soon.

Are Icon helmets available in Bangalore?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluu (Post 1478188)

Lace might get tangled in gear/brake pedals or some other part of the bike. Depends on your misfortune. laceless boots no need to worry about lace getting caught somewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dre@ms (Post 1466308)
any suggestions for my purchase of gloves?

Hey dre@ms, I just came across this website. On The Rocks-The Adventure Store

Why don't you give it a scroll?

You might come across some interesting stuff.

Quote:

Like Sankar mentioned, its about the laces being caught in the gear lever or the rear brake lever. Has happened to me a couple of times in my initial rides would wear a pair of sneakers.
Trust you me, it is a very scary moment to be doing a triple digit reading on your speedo and having your laces being caught in a lever.

Quote:

Are Icon helmets available in Bangalore?

From what I have read, at Icon price point, you'd be a lot better off geting yourself a Shark, AGV, Suomy, Shoei or even a low price Arai.

manson.