Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2018, 12:08   #91
BHPian

re: Trivandrum - Kollur : Route Queries

Hi Everyone,

I am at Kannur today for watching Theyyam at Thaliparambu. Planning to go to Mookambika temple tomorrow. Apart from the Kasargod-Managlore-Udupi route, is there any other alternative route? I heard there is a diversion before we leave Kerala and it goes via Sringeri. The person who mentioned this could not give much details. Is there any such route?
Old 26th April 2018, 12:27   #92
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghulsudheesh View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am at Kannur today for watching Theyyam at Thaliparambu. Planning to go to Mookambika temple tomorrow. Apart from the Kasargod-Managlore-Udupi route, is there any other alternative route? I heard there is a diversion before we leave Kerala and it goes via Sringeri. The person who mentioned this could not give much details. Is there any such route?
The Kasargod-Mangalore-Udupi- would be the shortest route and even though tiring, this route would still be the least time consuming. I don't think there is any need to go via Sringeri unless you want to visit Sringeri temple.
sandsun7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2018, 13:06   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsun7 View Post
The Kasargod-Mangalore-Udupi- would be the shortest route and even though tiring, this route would still be the least time consuming. I don't think there is any need to go via Sringeri unless you want to visit Sringeri temple.
Thank you for the quick revert. My only stop would be the Mookambika temple. Would take the time trusted route via Mangalore-Udupi.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks