Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2006, 13:10   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_surat1
Its A Much Better Looking Car From All Angles......has Much More Power,refineness..............and Space Than Esteem.

My Friend Owns One And He Says He Gets A Mileage Of 13-14 With Ac In Ct And 16-17 On Highways With His Gle 1.5 ....though The City Drive Is Quite Like The Highways

Esteem Doesn't Have The Looks Of A Bigger Car

Or Stretch Your Budget And Go For Aveo1.4 Or Fiesta 1.4

Have Test Driven Baleno Lxi Dont Know Why People In This Forum Like It So Much ...........i Feel Accent Gle Is Much More Refined,better Looking ,,,witth Better Interiors Than Baleno Lxi

Correct Me If I Am Wrong!
Accent GLE with the 1.5L engine is more refined than the Esteem.........leave alone the Baleno is a bloddy joke. The Esteem and the Baleno engines have a sportier feel about them and the sporty rasp that they create till they redline at 6.5k rpm is unmatched by the Accent GLE which gives a boomy sound from 4k rpm onwards and redlines at 6k rpm.

The engines of the Esteem and the Baleno are not only slightly better but they are much better than the the Accent GLE.

Looks are subjective, its your opinion that the Accent looks better than the BAleno. I won't argue on that coz thats your taste. I prefer the Baleno's looks soo its purely subjective.

And about the FE, both the Esteem and the Baleno just thump the Accent out of the way in that respect. Coz when its concerning FE, very few cars beat Japanese vehicles at that.

And power............
0-100kph
Esteem - 11.4secs
Baleno - 11.5secs
Accent GLE - 13 secs

I think that answers your power concern and yah we all know what tall claims hyundai makes about power of their cars.

And about space, yup you are right on that. Esteem feels cramped at the rear compared to the Accent. But then Accent is famous for its sloppy rear seat. BTW........Baleno is more spacious that the Accent with front and rear seats which are arguably one of the best in the country

Last edited by prince85 : 8th May 2006 at 13:25.
Old 8th May 2006, 13:56   #62
BHPian

BTW, Willy has already bought an Esteem for himself. I guess the choice has been made by the thread starter. Mods kindly close this thread
Old 9th June 2008, 17:20   #63
BHPian

congratulations for your esteem you wont regret
Old 9th June 2008, 19:28   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabnabeel View Post
congratulations for your esteem you wont regret
congrats you replied to exactly 1 year old thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks