Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2011, 14:48   #181
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
That is the exact problem I am facing. Uploading pictures from Camera Roll to TeamBHP is failing consistently. Mods are looking into it.
Hi Ajay! I used the trick of Orko. It worked.For example I will post my screen shot step by step.From the screen I clicked around the corner,then wentGadgets & computer went to iPhone thread.went to(we can take any post I take orkos ) orkos posting on the top right hand corner a triangle showing down.Touch that.You will find share report and quote. I touched the quote.In the new screen you will find cancel New Reply and a + then send. Let us touch + . In the new screen there is Attach from Camera Attach from Photos and so on.Touch from camera or photos. I got camera roll Photo stream.I selected a photo it said done uploading. Then touched the indicator > it came insert in line . I typed Orko it is uploaded directly from Iphone with your suggestions. I think it is already there in this thread.Please check the posting from Iphone in "The iPhone thread:"update iPhone 4S announced no sign of 5!"

Last edited by navan49 : 20th October 2011 at 14:58.
Old 20th October 2011, 15:50   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49

Hi Ajay! I used the trick of Orko. It worked.For example I will post my screen shot step by step.From the screen I clicked around the corner,then wentGadgets & computer went to iPhone thread.went to(we can take any post I take orkos ) orkos posting on the top right hand corner a triangle showing down.Touch that.You will find share report and quote. I touched the quote.In the new screen you will find cancel New Reply and a + then send. Let us touch + . In the new screen there is Attach from Camera Attach from Photos and so on.Touch from camera or photos. I got camera roll Photo stream.I selected a photo it said done uploading. Then touched the indicator > it came insert in line . I typed Orko it is uploaded directly from Iphone with your suggestions. I think it is already there in this thread.Please check the posting from Iphone in "The iPhone thread:"update iPhone 4S announced no sign of 5!"
Hope this works. If yes, then HAPPY DIWALI!

Name:  image134400765.png
Views: 846
Size:  908.5 KB

EDIT: Thanks navan49. It worked like piece of cake this time. Probably mods fixed the bug.

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 20th October 2011 at 15:52.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2011, 17:24   #183
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Ajay Satpute. The credit goes to Orko in the other thread. It is really a happy Diwali with snapping with out unlock and Posting pictures without touching the Nose around the neck. It is really a great forum teaches us the values and worth of our sleeping gadgets.Let us learn and pass it to others.
Old 24th October 2011, 22:56   #184
BHPian

Mods,

I just upgraded to the version 1.5.7 Team-BHP App on my iPhone 2G (running iOS 3.1.3).
But the App just crashes in a few seconds right after showing the very first screen (Team-BHP logo in the black background).
Unfortunately I do not have the previous version backed up to revert back.
Appreciate if you can check it out when you get a minute.
Old 25th October 2011, 13:35   #185
Senior - BHPian

Being yours is 2G we are not sure IOS 5 is compatible or not. If you don't have back up only resort is apple site or apple call center.Better browse and check what you can do or call the Call center.For more you can see this webs' and see whether you can or not for Jail break.Open Apple store support, check for SW down load and see your version is there or not.
phonehttp://www.redmondpie.com/download-iphone-os-3.1.3-firmware-9140418/

Last edited by Technocrat : 25th October 2011 at 23:04. Reason: removed incorrectly quotes post, thanks
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:20   #186
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
I have another query I tried to upload pictures to my reply from Iphone camera roll but failed always.
+

Quote:
That is the exact problem I am facing. Uploading pictures from Camera Roll to TeamBHP is failing consistently.
Hi Guys,

Can you please :

1) UPDATE to the latest version of the App via the app store
2) Test the same procedure you've been following and let me know if it works now?

Thank you,
R
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:26   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Hi Guys,

Can you please :

1) UPDATE to the latest version of the App via the app store
2) Test the same procedure you've been following and let me know if it works now?

Thank you,
R
Hi Rehaan

Its already working for me and even for navan49 I guess. If you see my last post, I was able to upload a pic successfully through my iPhone. Thanks.
Old 5th November 2011, 21:58   #188
BHPian

Hi,
I faced one problem today while up loading my pic, when I click the advance button, a upload window appears which is total black in color and no pic are displayed in that window to be selected.
Dose anyone face this problem in their iPad .
Old 7th November 2011, 13:06   #189
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
I just upgraded to the version 1.5.7 Team-BHP App on my iPhone 2G (running iOS 3.1.3).
But the App just crashes in a few seconds right after showing the very first screen (Team-BHP logo in the black background).
Could you un-install, then re-install and let us know if you still face this issue?

Quote:
Its already working for me and even for navan49 I guess. If you see my last post, I was able to upload a pic
Oops - sorry, i replied without refreshing the thread - so missed the newest replies.
Glad to hear its fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai View Post
I faced one problem today while up loading my pic, when I click the advance button, a upload window appears which is total black in color and no pic are displayed in that window to be selected.
Could you tell me :
1) Does this happen consistently every time you try it?
2) If you uninstall and re-install the app - does this still happen?
3) Are you using an ipad1 or 2? What version iOS.

Thanks,
R
Old 7th November 2011, 13:26   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Could you un-install, then re-install and let us know if you still face this issue?
Thanks Rehaan.
Looks like the issue was with App version 1.5.7. Un-installing & re-installing did not help earlier. My iPhone 2G (unlocked & jailbroken) is running iOS 3.1.3.

Just now, checked the App Store and found the latest version 1.5.8 of the Team-BHP App. Installed it and it's working fine now.
andromeda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2011, 07:01   #191
BHPian

Installed the team-bhp app on my iPhone 4S today, and I must say "well done guys". So far I did not receive any issues, and feels great to have this app. Thanks for developing this.
Old 21st November 2011, 07:25   #192
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

For some reason I am completely unable to install the tbhp app on my ipad2.
It simply refuses to download. This despite the signal strength being very good indeed.
Wonder why.
Cheers
Sb
Old 26th November 2011, 17:51   #193
BHPian

Hello,
Been using this app on my iPhone since it was release and I only just noticed a bug. When you go to profile and try to upload a new avatar it throws up three options : from camera, from library, and cancel. now the first two work fine, but cancel does not.
Otherwise a pretty cool app! 👍
Old 7th December 2011, 10:30   #194
Senior - BHPian

Just added the app a few days back and I've got to say, I'm mightily impressed. The app is fluid and seems like such a logical extension of the iOS experience. It's intuitive and non-intrusive, and the only negative I can say about it is that it ends up affecting my productivity since I've enabled push notifications and keep on checking out updates via the phone :P

Haven't fully tested out the app, but so far it is a joy to use. Kudos on making the membership experience on Team BHP that much more enjoyable. Thanks guys!
Old 7th December 2011, 10:40   #195
Senior - BHPian

I am not sure if we have Multi-quote and EDIT features on the app. I have tried to find out once and did not find any. Do we have these?

Also, can we accommodate the 'Birthdays' banner on the app?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks