Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2009, 21:24   #961
Team-BHP Support

Lovely pictures bhagathmp.

Great to see so many spottings in this thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
....Whats the best way to remove it? Do I need some soap-solution etc? Will peeling it off leave any marks/residue?
Peeling off should be fine - might take a little wet/soap cleaning to get rid of the sticky residue left behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
....I was waving my hand and dude wont stop. Is there a thread for this?...
Ummm, yeah, actually there is a thread for this, its called : Unexpected and Unwelcome street experiences with a fellow BHPian.

You have to understand that not every person who happens to be driving a car with a Team-BHP sticker on it wants to be flagged down and stopped by some seemingly random person on the street - especially if they are in a hurry to go somewhere, or also, if they are the Team-BHPians family member who has no clue what you are waving about.

Heres the thread :
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/stree...ow-bhpian.html

I suggest in the future you try a subtle honk or thumbs up sign to the driver.... and if you get a +ve response then great, else just write it off as a non-TBHPian in the car, or a confused TBHPian at the time

cya
R
Old 27th July 2009, 21:29   #962
Senior - BHPian

that prompts me to take pix of the sticker on my car!!
Old 28th July 2009, 12:06   #963
D-Man

Rehaan: I agree at the end I just made myself aware that I did not try hard I guess ill carry a sticker in my wallet next time. So when i am waving i shall wave a small BHP sticker ! hey how about we get those small flags which one can put on their office desk or car's dash? I can use one of those for waving too. I guess Flag is really a good idea

Old 28th July 2009, 12:49   #964
Senior - BHPian

BG Road

Saw a yellow Lancer on Bannerghatta Road - Regn no ending with 576

This was on Sunday 26th

Last edited by naveenroy : 28th July 2009 at 12:59.
Old 28th July 2009, 13:04   #965
BHPian

spotted a black Swift ZXi 3881 with the Live to Drive sticker near Indiranagar Club on Sunday - July 26,2009 - around 730pm.
Parked car - did not notice anybody around.
Old 28th July 2009, 16:53   #966
BHPian

Help me out

Guys,
I tried to order the stickers set online using my Dubai based Banks' credit card but surprisingly it says I cannot use that card. The card is active since I'm swiping it regularly when shopping.
Now I'm in a fix since I don't have a local bank credit card and I don't know if there's any other method to order it.
Please suggest if there's an altewrnative channel or I can pay it by cash or take the delivery in person.
HELP ME!!!
Old 29th July 2009, 00:59   #967
BHPian

Sunilb, can you try to first Sign up at Paypal, add your card, complete regitration, then go thru the TBHP cart to paypal and login to your paypal and pay.
Old 29th July 2009, 01:27   #968
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
.... I guess ill carry a sticker in my wallet next time. So when i am waving i shall wave a small BHP sticker !

Quote:
... hey how about we get those small flags which one can put on their office desk or car's dash? I can use one of those for waving too. I guess Flag is really a good idea
You'd be amazed that this is probably not the first time a member has suggested we have a Team-BHP flag for this very purpose!

Sunilb,
If ghpk's advice doesn't work - please use the Contact Us form and we'll try to find an appropriate solution.

Thanks,
R
Old 29th July 2009, 12:08   #969
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

You'd be amazed that this is probably not the first time a member has suggested we have a Team-BHP flag for this very purpose!

I totally agree with you... We should have a flag...
Moderators what are your thoughts on having a flag?
Old 29th July 2009, 14:36   #970
BHPian

A Team-BHP flag before 15th August would be KILLER

Like they sell the Indian flag on the street, we can sport Team-BHP flag instead!

Mods, I hope you are paying heed, and seriously.
Old 29th July 2009, 16:55   #971
BHPian

Why not a emblem or logo for team bhp?For people who don't like sticking wordy stickers, an emblem or logo would make them identify as a T-bhp member?
Old 29th July 2009, 18:25   #972
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffHanger View Post
Why not a emblem or logo for team bhp?For people who don't like sticking wordy stickers, an emblem or logo would make them identify as a T-bhp member?
+1 here..
Let us go for a creativity contest to design the Emblem/logo for Team-bhp....
Old 29th July 2009, 19:21   #973
BHPian

Spotted a black Safari with Got BHP? sticker, parked near CMRIT college, at around 1800hrs. Who is that?!
Old 29th July 2009, 21:01   #974
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unni.ak View Post
Spotted a black Safari with Got BHP? sticker, parked near CMRIT college, at around 1800hrs. Who is that?!
spotted a silver swift (Ka ** ** 1348) with "live to drive " decal on it. Spotted it driving through benson town. I gave a friendly wave but I guess he never took the cue. Mate, if you bump into this post, you'll know me as the one with the black alto with the "love cars .." decal.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image_1003.jpg  

Old 30th July 2009, 19:02   #975
Senior - BHPian

Just ordered mine

Just ordered my set of Team-BHP stickers.

Will be sporting them on my car from next week (hopefully) and posting pics sometime later.

A bit OT, RBI has made second level authentication (IPIN) compulsory for all online transactions from 1st August.

Is Team-BHP shop also planning to upgrade to this new system of second level authentication ?

I didn't want to take a chance, so I ordered mine well before the 1st August deadline.

By the way, what is the standard protocol to be followed when you spot a fellow Team-BHPian on the road (with Team-BHP sticker on his/her car) ? I mean, how do you safely convey to him/her that you are also a Team-BHP member, considering both of us are driving at that time.

Do all members recognise the gesture ?

Rohan,
Bangalore

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks