Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 10:13   #1006
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Sreeunni's Jeap in those traffic jam just in front of Baagecha hotel yesterday @6pm.

@Unni, did not call you since I know you are already frustrated in those Jam
Old 4th August 2009, 10:42   #1007
BHPian

Saw a Black Palio with registration KA05 .. 56... near Jaynagar today morning at around
7: 10 with a Got Bhp? sticker.. who was it?
Old 4th August 2009, 11:05   #1008
Senior - BHPian

Saw Suman in his Silver safari yesterday afternoon. Was following him from Apollo hospital to Chirag Dilli flyover. I got a chance to get ahead briefly and flashed my hazards to acknowledge him. I wonder if he saw me. Got stickers on back of my car also.
Old 4th August 2009, 11:14   #1009
Senior - BHPian

Of course I saw you when you went by (waved when you were in front of me but I don't think you'd have seen that). Was racking my brains 'cos I couldn't remember who had that color on an Indica. I knew Abhiknov had a similar one but that was before he got his Safari! So I was waiting to see if anyone posted & here you are!

I liked the stickering work on your car - neat job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Saw Suman in his Silver safari yesterday afternoon. Was following him from Apollo hospital to Chirag Dilli flyover. I got a chance to get ahead briefly and flashed my hazards to acknowledge him. I wonder if he saw me. Got stickers on back of my car also.

Last edited by suman : 4th August 2009 at 11:18.
Old 4th August 2009, 11:46   #1010
Senior - BHPian

Thanks. I was looking out in the RVM to see if you flash your lights. But didn;t see any. Thats why i was unsure if you saw me or not. I didn;t see your wave. Actually, I'd seen you once before also on the same stretch but didn;t have stickers on my car at the time.

An interesting anecdote about yesterday:

I was with my partner at the time when we spotted your car. This is the conversation we had:

Me: Look, another team-bhp car. I recognise it.

She: You mean there are others like you too? At least he is not as "loud" with the stickering as your car is.

Then at one point we got alongside you on the left side in the traffic just before climbing the savitri flyover.

She: He doesn't look like you.

ME: Obviously, I don't have a twin.

She: I mean he looks much older and mature than you.

Me: So what? We have members from all different age groups on the forum.

She: Really? I thought it was just a bunch of people in their early twenties discussing illegal street racing and how to carry out silly modifications on their cars.

Me (shocked and aghast): Well, I hope now you realise that I am not in bad company.

*We are both 21 by the way.
Old 4th August 2009, 12:08   #1011
BHPian

Quote:

Me (shocked and aghast): Well, I hope now you realise that I am not in bad company.

Ah! Some unseen, but positive corollary with the TBHP stickers around!
Way to go!
Old 4th August 2009, 12:43   #1012
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
She: Really? I thought it was just a bunch of people in their early twenties discussing illegal street racing and how to carry out silly modifications on their cars.

Thanks for sharing, that was one hell of a conversation.
Old 4th August 2009, 16:50   #1013

That was me!

@Perez - That was my Dzire. I was in a pizza outlet nearby. Did not know it was spotted finally! I will put up pictures shortly.

By the way, the T-Bhp stickers got me some parking space recently. Was searching for some parking space on the road near my office(Mini forest, JP Nagar 3rd Phase) while a T-Bhp member with a sticker on his front registration plate(Honda City cream color) spotted mine, told me he was leaving and that he saw my stickers and was glad to offer space. Thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
spotted a blue swift dezire parked near the baskin robbins outlet at Jayanagar 4th block on Friday.
Old 4th August 2009, 23:34   #1014
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post
White Ritz @ Yelagiri lake area pay park on saturday 01. who was that ?
That's me and my Ritz. Which car you were in ? I saw few TN-07 cars... Yet to be spotted by Bangaloreans.
Old 5th August 2009, 09:14   #1015
BHPian

Spotted some more

Spotted a white Swift VDi over the Sancheti hospital bridge yesterday while returning from Office, around 8 pm. The Swift sported the yellow 'Live to Drive' on left side of rear bumper. I was at the junction just behind this car and while we were waiting for signal to go green, I flashed my lights a few times from behind and even gave a thumbs up - but no reaction. The Swift had a UP 14 registeration. could not take a pic. I gave a chase after the junction and overtook this guy so that he can see the 'Live to Drive' sticker on my Santro's bumper. It was difficult for him to miss this one, but still no reaction. Then I gave up thinking perhaps the BHPian himself is not in the car.

While I was tailgating him, I saw another Indica (grey) on my left with a team bhp URL custom made sticker on rear wind screen. This was opposite E square going towards univesity. the traffic was bad and didnt get a chance to interact with this one. was being driven by a sikh youth, could not take a pic or the number.

But felt good to see that finally am seeing more of fellow BHPians cars.
Old 5th August 2009, 09:35   #1016
Team-BHP Support

Spot the stickers on my GV. These are taken using P&S, pardon the quality.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1010494.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1010493.jpg
Old 5th August 2009, 11:04   #1017
Senior - BHPian

looks neat, samurai san. I like the look of the ones on the front.
Old 5th August 2009, 12:01   #1018
BHPian

Spotted a RED INDICA KA XX XX 3077 with "love cars live cars" near vijaynagar/RPC layout CCD. Who does it belong to? There were a bunch of guys standing away from the car, Didn't want to ask and want to make a foll of myself
Old 5th August 2009, 12:09   #1019
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Spotted a RED INDICA KA XX XX 3077 with "love cars live cars" near vijaynagar/RPC layout CCD. Who does it belong to? There were a bunch of guys standing away from the car, Didn't want to ask and want to make a foll of myself
I think its time to keep roaming with a post-it written "U R Spotted!!!"

The moment we spot a car, just stick it to the car.
Old 5th August 2009, 12:12   #1020
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
I think its time to keep roaming with a post-it written "U R Spotted!!!"

The moment we spot a car, just stick it to the car.

Lol, and if the car is moving, then give it a chase and ensure you stick it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks