Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2009, 11:40   #1366
Senior - BHPian

Was out for a drive - spotted Dad's car in front at an intersection.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00858.jpg
Old 16th September 2009, 11:52   #1367
BHPian

Spotted a Red Swift ZXI plated 4349 sporting 'Drive Safe' sticker, at about 08:40 hrs this morning near the KR Pura railway station.

Wanted to give a thumbs-up but aborted the move after seeing the dark-tints, and he/she was driving very safe.
Old 16th September 2009, 12:46   #1368
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkishore_77 View Post
Spotted a mica gold color corolla ka03 4308 with " Got BHP" sticker in Sarjapur ring road. we acknowledged each other. Who was that ?
@bkishore_77 - that was me , my usual route daily from Bannerghatta road to Whitefield..
Old 16th September 2009, 13:46   #1369
BHPian

Paypal payment problem.

Hi Everyone,

I just encountered a problem on the team-bhp store while trying to pay for the team-bhp stickers.

After inserting all relevant credit card details at the paypal website (I do not have a paypal account), the webpage showed that the transaction did not go through as it could not validate my credit card information. I tried two different credit cards and both showed the same error (HDFC Master card).

However, when I contacted HDFC, they told me that a payment of 48.68 (they could not confirm the currency) was made to paypal. I am not being able to understand what this amount is when the payment that was supposed to go out was $5. HDFC has given the transaction reference number also.

Unfortunately, I did not get any order processing number from the website either. Am not being able to understand why any amount was debited from my credit card when the transaction did not go through. Has the transaction been successul at all?

Can team-bhp moderators please help?

Has anyone encountered similar problems?

Regards,

Sourav Kanti De Biswas

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 16th September 2009 at 14:43. Reason: removing phone number
Old 16th September 2009, 14:15   #1370
Senior - BHPian

Sourav have you registered your cards? on the bank site... i think its called 3D secure or something.

Register credit/debit Card | VBV | Verified by Visa | MSC | MasterCard SecureCode | Visa | Master Card | RBI | Online Transactions | Buzz 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravdebiswas View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just encountered a problem on the team-bhp store while trying to pay for the team-bhp stickers.

After inserting all relevant credit card details at the paypal website (I do not have a paypal account), the webpage showed that the transaction did not go through as it could not validate my credit card information. I tried two different credit cards and both showed the same error (HDFC Master card).

However, when I contacted HDFC, they told me that a payment of 48.68 (they could not confirm the currency) was made to paypal. I am not being able to understand what this amount is when the payment that was supposed to go out was $5. HDFC has given the transaction reference number also.

Unfortunately, I did not get any order processing number from the website either. Am not being able to understand why any amount was debited from my credit card when the transaction did not go through. Has the transaction been successul at all?

Can team-bhp moderators please help?

Has anyone encountered similar problems?

Regards,

Sourav Kanti De Biswas

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 16th September 2009 at 14:43.
Old 16th September 2009, 14:32   #1371
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Great. Will look for your Swift..
Btw, Vineeth, do you have a Silver Swift..??? I spotted one with sticker on the rear number plate, few weeks ago on a Saturday in Kilpauk, even posted here, but, noone responded... Wondering if it were you...
No, It wasn't me. Now in Chennai, I drive a 2002 Accord, Silver. You can see TBHP stickers on both number plates and rear windshield.
Old 16th September 2009, 14:41   #1372
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
Sourav have you registered your cards? on the bank site... i think its called 3D secure or something.

Register credit/debit Card | VBV | Verified by Visa | MSC | MasterCard SecureCode | Visa | Master Card | RBI | Online Transactions | Buzz 7

Yes. I have registered my card long time back and make online transactions using the same card. It basically asks for a security code while completing an online transaction.

This is the first time I am using payment option through paypal. I noticed that one does not need to register with paypal but can make direct payments. But still I got the error which I mentioned above.
Old 16th September 2009, 14:52   #1373
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
Here is one more picture of my little monster with the Team-Bhp Stickers.

Hey Lilmonster , i have a "LOVE CARS LIVE CARS" at the same place where you've pasted "LIVE TO DRIVE" on your ride.

Also what is your driving route in Delhi in weekdays ? Mine is from New Rajinder nagar to Gurgaon and back

Here is a picture of my ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-alto.jpg  

Old 16th September 2009, 14:53   #1374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
Spotted a Silver Swift ZXi in front of Edappally church yesterday afternoon with custom made teamBHP stickers and the number plate read

Saw a lady in the passenger seat and hence dint take the risk to click a snap :-(
41 42 43

Thats nikkibike for you
Old 16th September 2009, 14:58   #1375
BHPian

registered on paypal - still encountering problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravdebiswas View Post
Yes. I have registered my card long time back and make online transactions using the same card. It basically asks for a security code while completing an online transaction.

This is the first time I am using payment option through paypal. I noticed that one does not need to register with paypal but can make direct payments. But still I got the error which I mentioned above.

Guys, Now I got registered on paypal. Got my credit card verified/confirmed also with the 4 digit code. Tried making the payment once again, but got the following error message

"We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a different payment method. Contact PayPal Customer Service if you need further assistance."

What is happening?

How do I purchase the stickers?
Old 16th September 2009, 15:44   #1376
BHPian

I just registered myself on paypal and also got my credit card verified using the four digit code. Therefore I understand that my paypal account is activated and ready for transactions.

While trying to make the purchase of the team bhp stickers, I have entered the paypal account details, and proceeded with payment. All purchase details are being shown properly and the webpage states that all information entered is correct. However, everytime I press the 'pay' button, I am getting the following message everytime.

"We cannot process your payment at this time. Please retry your purchase with a different payment method. Contact PayPal Customer Service if you need further assistance."

Thereafter I tried inserting credit card details (without using the registered paypal account) for the transaction. I again get the same message stating that my card could not be verfied. Till now I have been charged Rs.48.68 on my credit card four times (i.e. Rs. 194.72) for trying to use the paypal service. This paypal thing is turning out to be horrible.

I do not know whats happening.

Can someone please help.
Old 16th September 2009, 16:07   #1377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
Spotted a Silver Swift ZXi in front of Edappally church yesterday afternoon with custom made teamBHP stickers and the number plate read
Saw a lady in the passenger seat and hence dint take the risk to click a snap :-(
Did't I tell you about this swift ?
Its like your Baleno, LPG only difference is its running Yoko AD07

More info in this thread -> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...00-kms-up.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
41 42 43
Thats nikkibike for you
Old 16th September 2009, 20:06   #1378
Senior - BHPian

just today i ordered my set of stickers!!! when can i expect to receive them?
Old 16th September 2009, 20:56   #1379
BHPian

i ordered last week but have been on office travel - will get back morrow and see if they have arrived :-)
Old 16th September 2009, 22:40   #1380
Senior - BHPian

Spotted GTO and Dippy's OHCs at Churchgate today
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-16092009.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks