Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2012, 16:37   #1036
BHPian

Re: Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :(

RIP Sam. Too too shocked :'(
God give Jenny the strength. You will be more than just missed Yeti.
Team-BHP won't be the same anymore.
:(
Old 28th September 2012, 17:24   #1037

It is difficult to say that one did not know Sam for any one even if they did not come across any of his writings before, just like a newbie like me who happened to read up this quote from his epic travelouge - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...t-time-47.html and it seems like you knew this man for ages.

Thank you Sam for your contributions to the mankind by your sanity, wisdom wrapped in humor.

How true are those last two sentences, brings tears in my eyes!

Quote:
And now here's a message from our sponsors about what the YetiLife® is all about.
  • Love your partners and enjoy life with them.
  • Bring passion in your life, a life without passion is dull. Love, sex, laughter, madness and even sorrow and tensions are an essential part of life. Enjoy them all. Repeatedly.
  • Go do what you want to do without caring what people will think.
    Nobody really has time to think about what you did. Those who do think about it, will forget in a few days. You will be left with the experience of a lifetime. Go on, do it.

Think of the craziest thing you wanted to do. No matter how crazy. Alone, or with a loved one. DO IT! PM me if you want advice or help, I will help you any way I can.
  • Take time out to be with your family. We all need money to live and jobs and tensions and we all have dreams. Put them all aside and go and live with your partner and family.

Nothing happens. Your office doesn't stop functioning, if you're really good at what you do, you won't get fired, if you get fired and you're really good at what you do, you'll get a new job, - your business may suffer for a few days, you may lose a few rupees, it doesn't matter.
  • The world functioned very well without cellphones and email. People took decisions in the absence of their seniors and they were often the right ones. Don't take that instinct away from your juniors. Let go.
  • Arrey, someday you'll die and STILL nothing will happen, the world will function wonderfully without you. A few people will remember you, then forget you. Your partner will remember you often - at least GIVE him/her something fun to remember you by!!

Let the world function for a few days without you NOW, while you're still living!!! Go and live, enjoy, take as many holidays as you can with your partner/wife/gf/kids, before some unforeseen circumstances don't permit you to enjoy life anymore. It has happened and will happen to the best amongst us. Dying is not in your hands, but at least living is!
Hey, at least you'll know you LIVED before you died.
Old 28th September 2012, 17:58   #1038
BHPian

R.I.P Sam... "The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say" Heartfelt condolence to the entire family and friends.....
Old 28th September 2012, 19:01   #1039
BHPian

Just read through some of his posts on team-bhp and with a lump in my throat wish to dedicate to The Yeti and Pray TheOne gets enough strength in these trying days.

Last edited by droolingvoyager : 28th September 2012 at 19:05.
Old 28th September 2012, 19:18   #1040
BHPian

Just back from Leh and extremely shocked to see this on forum. Though i didnt know Sam personally, i know him through T-Bhp and was one person whose posts i would always look forward to and a person i always looked upto (even though he didnt know that i even existed).

This just shows how unpredictable life might be. I just pray to god to give Jenny the strength to get through this.

Rest in peace Sam, and my heartfelt condolences to the kapasi family & especially jenny.
Old 28th September 2012, 20:37   #1041
Senior - BHPian

RIP Sam. Too shocked to say anything. He was one of a kind. May God give the family strength through these difficult times.
Old 28th September 2012, 20:53   #1042

He was one of the reasons i got hooked to team bhp, great sense of humour! Deeply sadenned!
Old 28th September 2012, 21:18   #1043
BHPian

Its hard to believe Sam is no more and the truth hurts me so badly. I have read all his travelogues and deeply enjoyed each on of it.

I remember when he mentioned about his drivers capability while narrating about his LC i requested him to post his photo and he immediately obliged what an humble human being.

I will definitely miss him now as there is none to replace this multitasking genius.

may you RIP friend.

Last edited by sathyaprakash : 28th September 2012 at 21:25.
Old 28th September 2012, 21:35   #1044
BHPian

I didn't know Sam nor was I following his threads until someone suggested me to follow a particular thread. I started with that one thread and believe me I must have gone through all of his threads! After reading I feel as if I had known him since so many years.

We all miss you Sam. You were just one of your kind - I'm sure an inspiration for many of us. RIP.
Old 28th September 2012, 21:48   #1045
BHPian

Rest in Peace, Sam. Team BHP family is as bereaved as your near and dear ones.
I know that even up there, you'll keep revving, and keep spreading cheer. Your blogs and your memories stay on. God bless!
Old 28th September 2012, 22:30   #1046
BHPian

Always wanted to meet you Sam!

Will miss you a lot! Rest in peace my friend.
Old 28th September 2012, 23:58   #1047
BHPian

I grieve for the departed soul. One of the better fellows out there! presence will be missed but he will be remembered always. Thoughts goes out to the family, they will suffer the most!
Old 29th September 2012, 00:08   #1048
BHPian

Praying for his family. Bhagwan Sam ki aatama kau shaanti dai .. Om Sai Ram
Old 29th September 2012, 00:18   #1049
BHPian

This is cruel. Sam always touched all our hearts with his ways & words here. This news (I was away and hadn't seen this post, sorry) comes as shocking as any other personal loss of mine.

Sam was the one who welcomed me in at T-BHP for my first post - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...3-hi-guys.html

Sam, all these years, you made me laugh & today, you are making me cry. Emotions. man! you will be remembered for everything you were.

RIP

Last edited by null : 29th September 2012 at 00:25.
Old 29th September 2012, 01:06   #1050
BHPian

Sam, I never met you, but in life and now in death, you are such an inspiration man! You have enriched so many lives, and the outpouring of emotions on this thread is a testament to that. RIP Sam, and may your life and writings continue to inspire legions of TBHPians and auto-lovers all over the world in the years to come.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks