Team-BHP - How did you hear about team-bhp ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How did you hear about team-bhp ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2204-how-did-you-hear-about-team-bhp-13.html)

Always been curious about Imports in India and what Celebrities drive, especially Bollywood ones. Was talking to a friend and he showed me the Supercars & Imports section of Team-BHP. Been hooked since then, that still being my favourite thread :)

The one and only GOOGLE! . May be some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) can bring this forum on top listing for any automotive related search!

K

i guess its like this contagious disease....in my case it was spread by dominic and pyscho

Mugen_Power, Introduced me to TBHP.

Merc.

i came across this awesome site through google, since then it has been a knowledgable and wonderfull experience

Google - no brainer isnt it?!

i came to know through the JBL advert at the back of autocar magazine. went and had a look and am hooked ever since.

Hooked up a link from indiacar.com and landed on this paradise of motor enthusiasts.

I came to know about this site by xbhp.com

From my brother, browsed for a few weeks before becoming a member. My automotive knowledge is undergoing steep growth since then.....:)

I was browsing the Automotive communities on Orkut (imagine my patience) and came across a link to T-BHP on one of them.

VOILA! Here I am :-)

While searching for petra reviews (after purchase though) I encountered this site.

found this site while searching something (i dont remember) on google.
I have been just reading thru this site for a loooooong time now, though I post very little around here....trying to learn the stuff about cars; :-)

me too, got into this awesome website thru' xbhp just like ported_head, which i found by searching on internet regarding forums for modifications to automobiles.

I was sitting in LCD with another friend and i saw these guys walk in and sit in a table opposite to mine.

Here is a breief description

1. two of them had long hair aka Psycho and v1p3r
2. one of them was short and was rambling something about cars and no one was listening or paying any attention to what ever he said aka MCL
3. One of them was looking at MCL with eyes that said i wanna kill him if he does not stop talking aka The Wolf.
4. There were others too..but i did not notice them too well..sorry guys

The entire time i was there they spoke nothing but cars and music systems and drag races and modifications and if a good car went by everyone looked and there was peace for that moment till the car was out of sight...
In the end.... obviously i am having a very bad headache from listening to all that talk...because i could not hear myself talking... Towards the end one of them said i am gonna post about this meet on Team Bhp...

Out of curiosity i searched on Google about team bhp and found this site.. Read a few posts and became a member and here i am...

Now i personally know these guys...and i am a part of all that car talks and we still dont pay attention to MCL... Some things never change..

No offence guys.
Yep..i am in office and bored out of my skull..

Godfather