Team-BHP - How did you hear about team-bhp ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How did you hear about team-bhp ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2204-how-did-you-hear-about-team-bhp-19.html)

Got to know about Team bhp from an article in Autocar India magazine. Knew about this forum for long. GOt involved with ACI forum first and then got into Team-bhp

Career opportunities made me move to hyd in nov 07 from amchi mumbai,on my way to hyderabad central,saw this red accent viva overtake with Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home sticker printed on his rear glass.

went on the site and here i am....

p.s:- the red accent viva is of mobike008 ,great guy!:thumbs up

Through a Friend who knew that I was a Nut Case when it involved any 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler & really enjoying the very very informative posts here

cheers:

Well Googling got me to Vicky.in from where I came to know about TBHP. Since then onwards I forgot every other car information site and am addicted to urs truly.:)

it came up quite regularly in my search for all things related to royal enfield motorcycles, I just had to register and be a part of it !!

I wanted to drive to Suryalanka from Hyderabad and was looking for info. Googling it directed me to the travelogues section where I found some great info.

The other sections intrigued me and an investigation threw up a mine of information (and mis-information too - LOL).

One meeting with the 'spirited' members and now I am hooked!

Cheers

Come to know about this site while searching for first outing in new WagonR. This is whole knowledge bank on cars.

Sometime back(October 2008 to be precise) i had just started working, and all of us know that the initial one month in almost every company, one has just got to sit and while away time doing practically nothing, so i used to sit and browse all day long, one of those days i came across TBhp, and since that day i've been addicted to this great site. You can get answers to any automobile related querry here man. hell, THIS IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST IN INDIA!!

One of my friend found T-bhp on the net while searching for Modification info for his esteem, he referred me to it. Since then it has been my Knowledge base for all automotive repair issues.

Well i was in search of a second hand car, whenever i typed the name of any car some link for tbhp always came up and thats how i got here.

I heard about this forum through google.
I think vBSEO is the reason. :D

It was a sweet experience when I came across TEAMBHP. I was in the process of buying my new car and wanted honest reviews on cars such as i10, wagon R, Fiat Palio & Getz etc. I was going through reviews posted on numerous sites, and on a fine day I stumbled upon this site through google and immediately got to know the immense knowledge the members of this forum have. I am really proud to be part of a happening community.

I saw a scoop picture of Splash in Autocar magazine, it said, "you can find similar pictures in Forums like TBHP" thats how i got to know TBHP. Also, in the same issue i saw a last page Advertisement (Got BHP?).

Got here googling for some car information, was really nice to see people who are really passionate about their wheels.
A colleague of mine too recommended this site to me, and been hooked to the forum since then.

When looking for review on current Indian cars stumbled upon Mouthshut. There someone mentioned a link to Team-BHP. It was like going from listening to gaggle to listening to pros and well-informed men. Thereafter there was no excuse for not wanting to join T-BHP as a member. The decency here pulled me into joining this forum.