Team-BHP - How did you hear about team-bhp ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How did you hear about team-bhp ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2204-how-did-you-hear-about-team-bhp-18.html)

Google it is ...Was searching for some specs on my first car about a year back - landed on TBHP - am confused with the choice ever since

btw - I still don't own a car - LOL

Ho boy, I never knew there was something like team-bhp till the time Ajit had e-mailed me on Fri, 22 Feb 2008. I might have come across this site while browsing but do not really remember it. I was searching a VTEC like crazy and was not able to get a good one, I had seen about 20 +cars and 2 stock very neat cars which they were quoting bomb for it, finally I had posted a Ad in Orkut old VTEC club community, Ajit is also a member of it and he had written a e-mail to me and finally I got a best car and the new family.

Strange as it may sound, but I saw Team-BHP printed on a T-shirt worn by a guy on a bike...

Was searching for info on the Yamaha R1-5. Google brought me here and I stayed :)

Found the classifields section first through a search engine.

Google it is ...Was searching for some specs on my ESTEEM about a year back - landed on TEAM BHP

Was looking for advice on buying an OHC on the internet and up came TBHP and i bookmarked the page, later i google'd' some car details and there were at least 12 pages from TBHP itself, so i decided to check it out... there must be something about this site!!

Google.

I was searching for some road informations and google displayed it.

i finalised fiesta and was searching the pros and cons mentioned by owners. along with few other car portals this was one which has more pages when it comes for discussion.

I got to know through one of my friend. He is very font of Super Bikes and I was for Cars. He is a member of X-BHP, a forum for bike lovers. He used to talk about the events/news from X-BHP. He know's my interest in Cars. He asked my join Team BHP. First I went through the forum and the contents. I was clear that this is the place that wanted to for a longtime. Now I m very happy to help my friends.

My hobby is to collect information about every Car that Runs on Indian roads, once while going through normal search engines came across TEAMBHP read many reviews about cars and Etc.. so finally decided to join this Extra super website .. were its pool of information about automobiles and also i have seen very good suggestions coming from fellow members ..

Hope to contribute from my side as well :)

I heard about team-bhp from a friend in the first place. I used to see him checking the forum regularly, still I did not got into it. Then later on it came to my help in many instances and slowly slowly got on to be a regular

I used to search google quite a lot for supercars in India. Then one fine day I finally got through to Team BHP!! That day was pure Blisss!!

Samurai who is member here , mentioned it on r2iclub board and i was
always interested anything to do with cars, hence once here , got hooked.
BTW this site led me to xbhp site

Dear Team Bhpans (Friends).

I came to know team bhp from my friend 3 years back. From that day onwards
allmost visit team bhp site regularly. Really iam proud to b a member.

Team bhp is the knowledge bank for auto enthusiasts. Imformative site .
Good for the car buyers unbiased opinions. Various subjects being covered.

Irrespective of the problems, which are not being solved by Car manufacturers,
car Dealers or Service engineers are bing solved here. Just to follow the guru's
advice is enough to come out of problems.

Great , Keepit up Team Bhp