Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2021, 11:51   #31
BHPian

Re: Dealing with my daughter's Covid induced MIS-C

Wishing a speedy recovery for your kid. Wishing you all the strength for this crazy ordeal.
ashokrajagopal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 11:58   #32
Senior - BHPian

I wish your daughter a speedy recovery. I pray God gives your daughter and your family the strength to get through this challenging phase. No child or parent should have to cope with this.

All of us should be careful in masking up and taking other precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We're not out of woods yet, especially with the new variants of the virus.

Take care.
landcruiser123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 11:59   #33
BHPian

Wishing a speedy recovery and heartfelt prayers for your daughter.

Dear All, take care of your child as the schools are slowly being reopened at all the places.

If you don't mind and especially if your child is small, I would even recommend skipping a year of their academics. One safe year for a worthy future of decades to come!
kamilharis is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 12:02   #34
Tgo
Senior - BHPian

Great to hear you agreed for sharing the reports for medical research after going thorough such turmoil. No kid deserves to go through such trauma.

Wishing that your daughter is stable and free from further complications. Wishing your family great strength.
Tgo is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 12:14   #35

Dear @locusjag sir,
I am grateful to Bhagwan for your daughter is out of danger and recovering! I pray for her speedy recovery and to be as healthy as she was before.

Your write up is heart wrenching and surely filled my eyes with tears! I believe every parent who reads it will immediately identify his/her state of mind when a child has to go through sever illness.

What made me empathize more was the state of mind of yours during the ordeal and the way you penned down your dreams/visions etc.

I am a preschool owner. My schools have been empty since March 2020. I had been praying for opening of preschools asap.

However, reading your post has made me realize how important it is to aware of the dangers lurking around us.

Let the preschools be shut for one more year if needed, but no child should be exposed to such a danger.

May Bhagwan be with you and your family.

Sarve bhavantu sukhinaḥ sarve santu nirāmayāḥ|
ranjaneya is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 12:29   #36
BHPian

Thank you for sharing this. Read this with a heavy heart as I'm also a father of 6 year old. I wish your daughter a full and speedy recovery.
ASP007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 12:40   #37
Senior - BHPian

It's definitely an ordeal for any parent. We (wife and me) were admitted for Covid around Diwali time and stayed in hospital for receiving IV antivirals and other drugs and were out in 6 days. That was ordeal enough! I pray to God almighty for your childs early and complete recovery.
Durango Dude is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 12:51   #38
BHPian

Wish your little one a speedy and full recovery. If there is anything that I can do for you being a Chennaite, please do reach out.
Old 30th January 2021, 13:02   #39

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Hospitals break even the toughest among us. I had a scary episode with my father and I can relate to you. More power to you dear brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locusjag View Post
I certainly hope that none of our state governments decide to open up primary schools/classes. Kids aged 2-15 seem most indisposed to MIS-C, and we need to keep in mind our Asian lineage.
True that! We have come to the realisation that even childeren are affected as opposed to the initial information about young kids not getting adversely affected. Although it's a lost cause considering that already schools have opened albeit 10th and 12th in TN. Even schools where kids turned out Covid +ve are reopened. It's a matter of time before the rest of the classes are opened as surveys (informed in TV news) suggest parents are not hesitant anymore to send their children to school and are infact looking forward for their schools to reopen.
LurkingAround is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 13:19   #40
BHPian

Wish your child happy days ahead! Hope she is back on her feet soon.

Both of you have shown commendable resilience in these tiring times. Happy that the ordeal is over.
Gsynch is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 13:25   #41
PVS
BHPian

I wish your little one a speedy recovery, and as the father of a 9 year old daughter who had to be admitted to the hospital multiple times, in her childhood (she had history of juvenile asthma), I could relate to the pain and anguish you have gone through.

Thanks for sharing all the information, and I hope and pray the almighty gives all of you the strength to come out successfully from these trying times
PVS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 13:43   #42

Wishing your kid a speedy recovery. Prayers for the well being. Stay positive and stay composed .
Ram_BMWTravel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 13:51   #43
BHPian

It is incredibly hard to read and process and imagine the sufferings your family experienced.

As for your daughter, she is an angel and a real fighter. More power to her.

Sending you all the positive vibes and good wishes.

And also thank you for sharing and reminding us.

Take care !
hondafanboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 14:12   #44
BHPian

This was a brave move on your part to share the ordeal. I sincerely hope your child gets better and recovers 100%. This comes from a father of 6 years old kid. keep strong. There will be better days for the entire family.
My thoughts and prayers.
God bless
Liverpool is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 14:13   #45
BHPian

Wishing you daughter a speedy recovery. Thanks for sharing your ordeal.
I wish no parent has to go through this. Be strong and god bless you all.
behaln is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks