Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2023, 18:28   #61
BHPian

Re: Delhi-NCR Pollution | GRAP (Graded Response Action Plan) Stage IV comes into force

Hello BHPians,
We have a BS4 Diesel Harrier.
My family wants to visit the International Trade Fair tomorrow. We are planning to park the car in a mall (Pacific Mall in Sahibabad) in Ghaziabad and then take the Metro into Delhi.

Is the ban on BS4 diesels strictly enforced in Ghaziabad? Or should we carry out the plan?
Old 25th November 2023, 19:22   #62
Team-BHP Support

Re: Delhi-NCR Pollution | GRAP (Graded Response Action Plan) Stage IV comes into force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy$Cars View Post
Hello BHPians,
We have a BS4 Diesel Harrier.
My family wants to visit the International Trade Fair tomorrow. We are planning to park the car in a mall (Pacific Mall in Sahibabad) in Ghaziabad and then take the Metro into Delhi.

?
Why do you want to take a 20k risk for a few hundreds of Uber till the metro station?

In Delhi at least, the ban is being strictly enforced.
Old 25th November 2023, 19:49   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Why do you want to take a 20k risk for a few hundreds of Uber till the metro station?

In Delhi at least, the ban is being strictly enforced.
I should have clarified above, we are not in Ghaziabad. We will be coming from a nearby town and so taking the car is necessary.
Old 26th November 2023, 09:42   #64
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu_trikha View Post
Hope this NGT hires someone to carry out the analysis of carbon emissions in a New Car manufacturing and delivery process versus hypothesis to continue running the old one ,how the odds would be.
Analysis? All analysis is the world are funded by someone, and to prove exactly what they were funded for.

I fear the life of BS 4 petrol is also less than 10years in NCR because they will start banning it as a part of GARP III someday.

NCR is the biggest vehicle market, imagine the forced demand.

According to my eyes and nose based analysis!! The biggest polluting objects on road are commercial vehicles, whether allowed in the name of essential services or not, and two wheelers, mostly poorly maintained and smoking away to glory. Vote bank in a democracy will never allow focus on them.
SLK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 29th November 2023, 02:23   #65
SLK
Senior - BHPian

GRAP III Revoked

https://www.business-standard.com/am...2800874_1.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks