Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2020, 15:35   #2536
e46
BHPian

Seeking help

Dear BHPians,

I hope all of you're keeping well. I have been actively looking for a job for quite some time now but haven't met success yet. Any help/ referrals to suitable opportunities would be very much helpful.

Brief profile:

- 13 yrs of extensive experience in IT Infrastructure Managed Services (Storage, SAN, Data Center operations, BC/DR, ITIL/ITSM, OS) managing customers across NA, EU, APAC & Nordic.
- International experience in the EU, have strong communication & client interaction skills, open to travel & shifts.
- B-Tech & PGDM from Tier 1 institutes.

Can relocate post lockdown if required. Please PM or email me over mail2abhi81@yahoo.com.

Be safe,
Abhishek M.
Linkedin

Last edited by e46 : 10th May 2020 at 15:39. Reason: Added profile link
Old 21st May 2020, 14:02   #2537
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Hello BHPians,

I am looking for opportunities in the Healthcare IT sector internationally and in Pune, India. My experience is of close to 9 years inclusive of 6.5 years in L2/L3 Support and 2+ years in Software Implementation working with NHS UK.

My expertise lies with deploying Pathology and Radiology Ordering processes and acting as an on site Product Expert for the Client covering additional domains.

Key Skills:
  • Implementation: Software Implementation, ITIL, SQL Server, HL7, HIPAA
  • Soft Skills: Product Training, Written and Verbal Communication, Presentation,
  • MS Office.

Certifications:
  • Certified in ITIL FOUNDATION (2011)
  • Certified as SAP Application Associate – Business Intelligence

A link to my LinkedIn profile can be found below,
LinkedIn Profile

Please PM me if there any suitable opportunities in your organization or e-mail me at ghateakshay@yahoo.com

Any help is much appreciated. Stay safe!

Thanks,

Akshay
Old 23rd May 2020, 10:48   #2538

//LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB//

Greetings, T-BHPians! I'm a Bangalore based writer, photographer and naturalist who's been out of a job since March thanks to the pandemic, and as such have been trying my luck at multiples avenues for a new gig.

I've worked as a freelance writer for multiple publications such as Firstpost (Tech 2), The News Minute, Digit Magazine, and multiple small startups or individual clients.

I've also worked as a naturalist and trip coordinator (and also organized several of my own workshops), having been into wildlife since childhood. This includes working as a research assistant for 6 months with FERAL India, on a project involving human-elephant conflict mitigation.

I am currently looking mostly for a writing or social media managing role (full time preferred) based in Bangalore, can start immediately. My resume/writing samples are available on request, hoping to connect with some folks and take this forward
Old 25th May 2020, 14:33   #2539
BHPian

A friend's organization is looking for Agile experts/coaches with good experience in agile implementation for product development teams. Do pm me separately if anyone is looking to apply.
Old 21st June 2020, 22:35   #2540
BHPian

Hello all, my company is hiring .net developers with 2+ years experience. The company is based out of Bangalore. PM me for more details
Old 21st June 2020, 23:21   #2541
BANNED

Hi,
A friend's daughter is a qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist.
She has over 10 years experience in the field and had worked in the Marine Industry, IITs, Central Govt Org and with big hospitals.

She finds the commute to central Mumbai very difficult and is looking for opportunities at Navi Mumbai.
Old 26th June 2020, 01:44   #2542
Senior - BHPian

My uncle is looking for an MBBS doctor to run his clinic in Navi Mumbai. He's been practicing for 30+ years here. Candidates will have a year's probation. Doctors registered with Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) may apply.

For more details, please PM, I will connect you to him directly.
Old 28th June 2020, 23:24   #2543
BHPian

Hello everyone,

Hope you are staying safe.

I am pursuing my MBA in marketing from one of the premier institutions in India and was looking for virtual/remote internship opportunities in sales/marketing/analytics domain.

Kindly PM if any suitable opportunities are available in your organisation for me.

Thanks in advance.
Old 1st July 2020, 23:00   #2544
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv97 View Post
Hello everyone,

Hope you are staying safe.

I am pursuing my MBA in marketing from one of the premier institutions in India and was looking for virtual/remote internship opportunities in sales/marketing/analytics domain.

Kindly PM if any suitable opportunities are available in your organisation for me.

Thanks in advance.
Any updates on this?
Old 2nd July 2020, 11:22   #2545
BHPian

My company is looking for the following R&D engineering posts:

Senior Software Engineer_ Full Stack

Lead Software Engineer_ Full Stack

Senior Software Engineer - UI

Lead Software Engineer - UI

Principal Software Engineer

Senior Manager, Development

Senior QA Engineer

Ping me if you are interested.
Old 17th July 2020, 10:40   #2546
BHPian

Guys, looking for a part time job or work from home type job, please let me know if anyone knows anything, Thanks
Old 17th July 2020, 12:55   #2547
BHPian

My company is looking for a person for below skills:

Title: Senior IT Security Analyst I
Job location: Pune

Quote:
DUTIES: Develops and carry out information security plans and policies; implements and contribute to design of disaster recovery and contingency plans to protect company data. Protects digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction; implements and/or provides input on requiredsecurity measures such as firewalls or message encryption, monitoring performance to notify security experts of any problems. Maintains data and monitors security access; conducts internal and external security audits; manages network, intrusion detection and prevention systems. Analyzes security breaches to determine their root cause; provides fault isolation and resolution to limit and address issues promptly. Researches and suggests technical developments to improve quality of the website/portal/software and supporting infrastructure to better meet users' needs; recommends and install appropriate tools and countermeasures. Implements and maintains corporate security policies; creates and maintains technical and/or user documentation to a high standard and back up files to ensure instant recovery if problems occur. Conducts security awareness training to educate employees about security threats; coordinates security plans withoutside vendors. Reviews logs and reports to identify patterns for signs of irregularities, abnormal patterns, and instances of non-compliance with the organizational policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and escalates issues as appropriate for further investigation.

REQUIRED:- SAP, 1+ years experience - SAP Security, 1+ years experience - Security Administration, 1+ years experience - Knowledge of operating systems environments and the respective security mechanisms that are administered. - Knowledge of network security/network administration. - Ability to follow processes and use security administration tools. - Knowledge of computer security policies and a general overall knowledge of computer security concepts.

DESIRED:- CISSP Certification - Cyber Security Experience - Information Security Experience - Information Security Audit Experience.
Ping me here for more details. This job posting will remain only for 7 days.
Old 17th July 2020, 13:45   #2548
Senior - BHPian

Several jobs in Apple India across Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore .. http://www.apple.com/jobs/in

Please PM me and I'll discuss further.

Note - if they say 5 years experience that's usually 5 years relevant experience (as in, 5 years as a product manager for example)
hserus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2020, 23:17   #2549
BHPian

We are looking to hire folks in Marketing for 2 roles for an AI & Analytics organization

Role 1 - 10 - 13 years of experience in marketing,branding, external communications
Role 2 - 6- 8 years of experience in Marketing, internal communications.

Location - Bangalore

Request you PM me to take this further.

Cheers
Old 26th July 2020, 11:39   #2550
BHPian

Hi All,

I want to switch my domain to Cyber Security. I'm having experience in Linux, Scripting, Storage (NAS/SAN), Backup, VMware etc. Do you think it is possible to switch to cyber security or infosec after spending nearly 12yrs in other domains? How to approach it practically?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks