Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2018, 11:50   #2446
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Someone close is looking for a change in IT. His skills are mainly PL/SQL and oracle. Guys, please let me know in you have references. Any leads would be helpful.

Regards.
Old 12th September 2018, 15:23   #2447
Distinguished - BHPian

A good friend is looking for a HR related position in Bangalore. She is armed with an MBA, had worked for 3 years earlier and is returning to work after a break. Please let me know if any positions are available. Best if work-place is in city / Manyata / EGL. ( Avoiding the outskirts for the longer travel time - for sake of their child).
Old 4th October 2018, 18:44   #2448
BHPian

Multiple opening for Oracle Apps in my Org. Let me know for any interests. Below is the Job Description
Job Summary
Programmer/Analyst: Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to Finance, Revenue, Procure to Pay, Quote to Order, Order to Invoice and supply chain management. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.

Job Requirements
•Working knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite: Oracle ERP applications development with an emphasis on extensions, interfaces, workflows and other technical functions ◦Technical proficiency in Oracle Tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow Builder, Interfaces, PL/SQL, SQL, BI/XML Publisher, Shell Scripting, OAF
◦Extensive programming and development skills.
•Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility (Quote to Order, Order to Invoice, Supply Chain, Finance, Revenue, Procure to Pay) ◦Proficiency in two or more Oracle EBS application modules: Quoting, Advanced Pricing (QP), Order Management (OM), TCA, Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Account Receivables, Service Contracts, Install Base, Accounts Payables, Fixed Asset, General Ledger, Cash Management, iProcurement, iExpense
•Experience working in Hitech Industry with outsourced manufacturing and configure-to-order products is preferred
•Good oral and written communication skills.
•Good analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
•Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle.
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint; or other similar tools.
•Solid understanding of: relational database concepts, internet technologies, Unix/Linux operating system functions
•Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support deadlines.
•Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently

Responsibility and Interaction:
•Responsibility: ◦The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are a mix of regular and unstructured; and assignments are moderate in scope. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
◦This individual helps to identify semi-routine problems and generates possible solutions.
◦The processes used to solve problems are clearly defined.

•Interaction: ◦This individual interacts primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks.
◦Regular review of assignments and detailed direction is provided to them by their manager.
◦The ideal candidate actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.

Education
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of related experience or a Master’s degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 2 years of related experience

Last edited by Lightening-Fast : 4th October 2018 at 18:50. Reason: Removed Spaces
Old 7th October 2018, 00:57   #2449
BHPian

My friend is looking for a job change. Any openings for him who has 6 years of Digital Marketing experience? Preferably in Bangalore.
Old 12th October 2018, 10:23   #2450
BHPian

All, There are few openings for Java technologies for US retail major at Manyata Tech Park, PM me if you are interested.
Old 15th October 2018, 10:47   #2451
Senior - BHPian

Hi

A friend of mine has completed his Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with 73.6% aggregate and Masters in Advanced Materials from UVCE, Bangalore with 83.7%. He is currently looking for job opportunities.

He has worked as an intern at 4-D solutions for 2 months and completed his ME internship and final year project at General Motors Technical Center India with the Materials team and the CAE (Pedestrian Protection) team. He also worked as a mechanical assistant for 10 months post engineering.

He has presented a seminar on a couple of projects in the International Conference for Recent Advances in Engineering and Science (ICRAES-2018), and the projects will be published in the STM Journal.

He is certified in Pro-E, Catia, AutoCAD and ANSYS. Also accustomed with Solid Edge, Z cast pro, Digimat, Hypermesh and Hypergraph softwares and trained in CNC Mill, CNC turn machines.

Please let me know if there are any opportunities in any Mechanical field, preferably Engineering Materials.
Old 15th October 2018, 16:17   #2452
BHPian

Looking for candidates for a Principal Software Developer role in my company - A Swedish ERP company specializing in cloud-based after-sales solutions. Bangalore office is in Indranagar.

Responsibilities
  • Design new functionalities and solutions
  • Implement in Java both back-end services and user-facing features
  • Participate in development scope planning, issue prioritization and code reviews
  • Guide junior developers
  • Actively contribute to create a world leading software development team

Requirements
  • 8 - 12 years of relevant experience in software Design & development
  • Ability to write clean, readable and maintainable code
  • Perfect command of Java
  • Strong analytical skills - ability to understand problems and design solutions quickly

Advanced knowledge and experience in a vast majority or all of the following areas:
  • Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
  • JPA/object relational mapping libraries (Hibernate)
  • The Spring Framework
  • Good testing practices
  • Web technologies
  • Source code version control systems (Git preferred)
  • Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
  • MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with top grades from one of the top universities
  • Very good communication skills
  • Ability to complete assigned tasks with thoroughness and speed
  • High self-motivation

Please feel free to DM me in case you are interested with a link to your Linkedin profile.
Old 17th October 2018, 21:38   #2453
BHPian

PwC opening for Lucknow location.

We are looking for an expert in stakeholder communication and transactions, in the domain of energy efficiency and demand side management.
The qualifications and experience of the person should be as follows:

Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication with minimum 4 years experience in relevant field.
The expert will work with govt. officials as part of the PMU. Work will include supporting communications and other related activities for developing and managing energy efficiency and demand side management (DSM) projects in Uttar Pradesh. The expert will also need to propose and manage stakeholder communication campaigns for energy consumers across the state in different sectors like domestic, commercial, industrial, agriculture, transport etc.. Familiarity with energy efficiency and DSM will be a definite advantage. The ideal candidate will have experience in IEC communication as well as in Transaction Advisory Services related to energy efficiency and DSM.
The work will involve moderate travel across UP.

This is a full time position. The expert will need to be available for deputation in UP for a period of 2 years. Work may commence from November 2018.
Old 17th October 2018, 21:52   #2454
BHPian

Job openings for Pune, Baner location

1. Freshers – (Cloud OR SQL )
2. Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Backend) – (3 to 5 years of experience)
3. Oracle XStore – ( 3 to 4 years)
4. IBM Data Stage – (4 to 6 years experience)

DM for referral.
Old 19th October 2018, 12:02   #2455
BHPian

My company is looking for freshers in ITI. Location would be Delhi/ UP/ Kolkata.
PM me if there is any interest.
Old 19th November 2018, 13:37   #2456
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Looking for Senior Engineers/Architects with experience in Java, Springboot, Microservices, Docker for Europe based product development company.

Experience : 7 to 12 years
Very good command over Java and microservices
Old 19th November 2018, 14:06   #2457
BHPian

Hi - I'm looking to hire very talented, focused and driven hands on technologists who are experts in Php and possess 3-5 years of work ex. The position is for our Delhi location (Okhla Phase III). We are a 20 year old, technology driven, business to business portal that competes with Alibaba.

It's a very high visibility and high impact role. Experience in working with the Php Symfony framework is a must. If you or someone you know fits this profile, please send me a PM.
Old 25th November 2018, 18:21   #2458
e46
BHPian

Exploring IT Sales/BDM or similar roles in Mumbai or Bangalore.

career snapshot:
~13 yrs of experience in IT Infra domain
~ex CG, TCS, Infy, IBM and HP
~B-Tech NIT Allahabad. Currently pursuing MBA from IMT Ghaziabad. Course ending in Dec.
~Good communication skills. Open to travel.

Would be very helpful, if anyone of you can help.

Drive safe.

Abhishek.
Old 27th November 2018, 08:05   #2459

We have open positions for:

* Mid to senior level Python developers with exposure to API and database development (we use cassandra)
* Mid to senior level ReactJS developers
* Mid to senior level React Native developers

Org: 7 year old startup with offices in SFO and Pune

Please PM if interested.
Old 13th December 2018, 12:23   #2460
BHPian

Below positions are open in my company. Location : Hyd

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-posit.jpg

last position which is not visible because of the logo is EXT/UI Lead : 01 Position

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by zaveed : 13th December 2018 at 12:24.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks