Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2008, 17:18   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csentil View Post
I for one am going for the movies today in Forum. Only worry is forum might be shut down today becoz of the blasts. Can't find that out as no one is picking up the fone.
I'm going for Dark Knight too at 10pm in Forum. I hope they dont shut down and things return to normal soon.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:19   #107
Senior - BHPian

Just got confirmation from the admin dept that the clogs in Madiwala / Hosur road has been cleared up. We have been adviced to move out by 6.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:22   #108
Senior - BHPian

Sad!! Guys, be careful.
I am glad that the casualities are less eventhough many blasts are reported.
Let us not give these incidents unwanted importance and make the people who have done this happy.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:25   #109
Senior - BHPian

well guys lets stop raising charges both politically and trying to find out who did it.
Please dont send panic messages and just be careful. We still dont know the number so please stop posting bigger numbers. Remember the mumbai blast where one channel told 4 blasts but there were only 2. Can lead to panic.
Be careful all you guys out there. You never know a fraction of a second can change everything
Old 25th July 2008, 17:29   #110
BANNED

Down! down! you fools who did this, you are never going to get what you want this way and let your souls boil in hell for this sin.
Coming back to work, "hey dude what's the argument passed for compiling this piece of code ..."
Old 25th July 2008, 17:35   #111
BHPian

We in Bangalore should take these Blast in our strides and show these guys that nothing can deter us, only then they will realise their failures.

Hope and pray that all TBHP are safe and sound all across the city.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:40   #112
BHPian

Please Ignore the Blast

Please Ignore the Blast that will help in demotivating the people behind it from further attacks just as Mumbai reacted to the shamefull act.

Be carefull in public places and stop rumors and panic from spreading among people
Bangloreans will take it in their stride for sure
Old 25th July 2008, 17:42   #113
Senior - BHPian

Blore guys, I just travelled from Whitefield to Hennur via ITPL Road, K R Puram, Outer Ring Road thru Rammurthy Nagar and Hennur, no issues, normal traffic as usual!

Last edited by finneyp : 25th July 2008 at 17:55.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:58   #114
Senior - BHPian

One more blast under transformer near Gopalan Mall in Mysore road. No damage done.

I am watching the TV media and now it is turning out to be Political fight rather than saying its being done by Terrorrist.

Opposition advised governement this is what happens when they recruit same caste officers. They advised governement to appoint able officers rather than recruiting their beloved ones.

Looking into less Intensity of the blasts and few statements from different politicians made in public now it is turing out to be fight between Political parties rather Terrorist activity which is good sign because this will cool down very soon once they get some understanding between each other.

Very sad that public has to pay for someone else fighting.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 25th July 2008, 18:32   #115
Senior - BHPian

Yeah, given the instensity of the blasts, it does not look like a large terror org's job - more a local issues (read political) led job. As an afterthought, its probably the "cheapest" warning Bangalore could've got to get its security framework (intelligence, mainly) in shape. There are just too many soft targets for hard security to be effective.
Old 25th July 2008, 18:59   #116
BHPian

Just heard about a 9th blast near RV college Mysore
Old 25th July 2008, 19:01   #117
BHPian

the ninth blast took place near the Army Engineering College on Mysore Road at 6.30 pm

checkk rediff site
Old 25th July 2008, 19:04   #118
BHPian

Hope everyones' Safe and Sound.

Do be careful when moving around and for goodness sake please dont bring in religion and politics.

The purpose of this thread is to intimate people to be careful while venturing out and caution their loved ones too.

I have done just that and i know my fello bhpians are doing that too
Old 25th July 2008, 19:24   #119
BHPian

I hope everyone of our team members are safe. I think its time we reevaluate our security measures and have better personnel and sophisticated equipment to deal with terrorist activites. Its time for the police to do some hunting around.
Old 25th July 2008, 19:26   #120

This was indeed unfortunate to strike Bangalore city and some of my friends and family are coming down from Belgaum to Bangalore on road tomorrow and folks is it advisable to travel. Ofcourse there would be many check posts all through the journey, apart from that i don't see any problem. Need advise.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks