Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2013, 10:07   #1786
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I have an Asus P526 which needs software reset due to some error. Its pretty old and hence decided not to spent on it. Anyone who can personally pickup may take it, it has GPS, charger, manuals & box along with GPS stand.
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:55   #1787
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I've replaced the foot mats in my Ritz with aftermarket ones.
Hey Aditya, do these mats fit for Wagon R ? Any idea ?
My parents bought a Wagon R and they have got a pair of mat which is way smaller than the carpet area. The dust and dirt are all over the carpet. So was wondering if a Ritz mat can fit tight in a Wagon R.

There is no power at home since last night. So I am not able to google in detail.
Please pre-book it for me till today evening. If it doesnt fit Wagon R, I"ll release it back to the forun members.
Old 23rd May 2013, 13:21   #1788
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Hey Aditya, do these mats fit for Wagon R ? Any idea ?

Please pre-book it for me till today evening. If it doesnt fit Wagon R, I"ll release it back to the forun members.
The front foot mats might fit your wagonR in the front but the rear is one single piece that covers the carpet area behind the front seat, the transmission hump and the carpet area behind the driver seat.

Reserved for you at the moment.

You can try them in your car and if it fits, take them along

Last edited by n_aditya : 23rd May 2013 at 13:24.
Old 23rd May 2013, 13:58   #1789
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs View Post
I have an Asus P526 which needs software reset due to some error. Its pretty old and hence decided not to spent on it. Anyone who can personally pickup may take it, it has GPS, charger, manuals & box along with GPS stand.
Hi Jacs. You have got PM :-)
Old 23rd May 2013, 14:13   #1790
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The front foot mats might fit your wagonR in the front but the rear is one single piece that covers the carpet area behind the front seat, the transmission hump and the carpet area behind the driver seat.

Reserved for you at the moment.

Hi Aditya

Please keep me in queue if these don't get picked up by Soumyajit. My 2.5 year old Ritzy's OE driver-side mat is worn out and rear mat has gone dog-eared.

Can have these picked up from E.City.

Cheers!
Viju
Old 23rd May 2013, 20:39   #1791
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Aditya. Tough luck for me. Googled and came across the floor mat designs for Ritz and Wagon R. Both are different in many ways. So won't be taking these from you. Thanks a lot for reserving them for the day.

Ritz

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-ritz.jpg

Wagon R

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wagon-r.jpg
Source: http://www.indiamart.com/senior-rubb...loor-mats.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viju View Post
Hi Aditya
Please keep me in queue if these don't get picked up by Soumyajit. My 2.5 year old Ritzy's OE driver-side mat is worn out and rear mat has gone dog-eared.
Hey Viju. The mats go to you (ofcourse Aditya's decision is final).

Last edited by Soumyajit9 : 23rd May 2013 at 20:46.
Old 23rd May 2013, 21:20   #1792
Senior - BHPian

I have 4 wheel caps (13" wheels) of Alto K10. These are the full wheel caps that come with the Vxi variant. One of the wheel caps has chipped in one corner. Apart from that, the set is undamaged. They are 6 months old.

I've also replaced the foot mats in the K10 and have the front and rear foot mats available (boot mat not available). These are MGA and used for 6 months.

Both available for pick-up only from AECS Layout (near Whitefield) area (Weekdays or Weekends). Interested folks, please PM me.
Old 24th May 2013, 08:27   #1793
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viju View Post
Hi Aditya, Please keep me in queue if these don't get picked up by Soumyajit. My 2.5 year old Ritzy's OE driver-side mat is worn out and rear mat has gone dog-eared.

Can have these picked up from E.City.
Reserved for your sir

I'll keep the mats in my car for you. Sending you a PM with my number so we can connect.
Old 24th May 2013, 10:39   #1794
Team-BHP Support

Guys, I got the T-Bhp sticker set few days back. (Prompt shipment using DTDC and notifications - good job team!)

I may at the most use a couple or may be 4 stickers from the lot (LTD, Got bhp? and two fo those small website stickers to be stuck on the number plate). The rest can be given to someone in need but please pay me for the shipping part. I shall be shipping them using DTDC.

I shall post a snap of whatever is left out. Stay tuned!
Old 24th May 2013, 11:35   #1795
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Guys, I got the T-Bhp sticker set few days back. (Prompt shipment using DTDC and notifications - good job team!)

I may at the most use a couple or may be 4 stickers from the lot (LTD, Got bhp? and two fo those small website stickers to be stuck on the number plate). The rest can be given to someone in need but please pay me for the shipping part. I shall be shipping them using DTDC.

Please reserve it for me! :-)

Rest I will PM you!

Thanks.
Old 24th May 2013, 11:39   #1796
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
Please reserve it for me! :-)

Rest I will PM you!

Thanks.
No problem but would you be needing the whole bunch? Maybe you can part a few with someone in need. That's your call anyway.

Reserving them for you. I shall send you a snap of whatever is left out once I have them stuck.
Old 24th May 2013, 11:53   #1797
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I would be happy if LCLC and IDS can be given to me as replacement for my slightly damaged stickers.
Old 24th May 2013, 12:12   #1798
BHPian

I got a set of floor mats for Swift. Pretty decent condition. I put new transparent mats and they are just sitting tight on the existing mats eating more space.
Anyone interested please pm me. Looks like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-SWIFT...-/280801580208
Old 24th May 2013, 20:19   #1799
BHPian

Quote:

Would be thankful if you could reserve the unused url stickers for me.
Old 27th May 2013, 11:50   #1800
BHPian

I have a discount voucher of 15% on Myntra.com
Minimum purchase of Rs 800, valid till Jul 31, 2013

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks