Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2013, 20:41   #2026
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Guys,

Have two cellphones that are working perfectly well (last used & checked in July 2013).

1. Samsung Fascinate CDMA with box & charger. Really good phone, hacked to work with Reliance CDMA. Nice battery and mostly bug free. NOTE : It's a non-SIM card phone. You'll probably need to visit the Reliance shop and / or a provider like cellwala.com to make it work on your CDMA number.

2. Nokia N86 GSM with charger. 1 or 2 buttons require a hard press, but otherwise a solid handset.

Please PM if want either of them. Pickup from Mumbai only.
Sir can I please have the n86. Can pickup from mumbai.
Old 31st October 2013, 23:27   #2027
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Thanks for the 'fascinating' Diwali gift GTO
Old 1st November 2013, 07:18   #2028
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Have a set of seat covers for Innova and one for Maruti Zen. Both in decent condition. Anyone interested? Pick up from Punjabi Bagh, Delhi.
Old 3rd November 2013, 12:41   #2029
BHPian

TBhp stickers for pickup at inorbit, Hyderabad. All but 'Drive Safe' and 'Got BHP?' are available. PM me. Won't be checking this thread.

Last edited by hellmet : 3rd November 2013 at 12:43.
Old 5th November 2013, 14:12   #2030
Distinguished - BHPian

I have a used Fiat Linea Rear Shock absorber (Common for Petrol & Diesel variants)

My LH shock absorber got damaged, but I changed both. So the RH one is up for grab. It is intact without any issues (noise, leakage, bend) Even checked for the gas reaction force, it is good enough.

Chennai T-BHPians, pick up from Mahindra World City / Urapakkam (or any place between these two destinations in GST) preferred.
Old 5th November 2013, 15:01   #2031
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Here you go:

Attachment 1152789

These are the ones that've been left out. If someone could buy the whole lot, I'd be glad.

Thanks a lot Gannu,

got the Stickers.
Old 5th November 2013, 22:20   #2032
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
TBhp stickers for pickup at inorbit, Hyderabad. All but 'Drive Safe' and 'Got BHP?' are available. PM me. Won't be checking this thread.
Hi Hellmet,
Can you pls reserve LTD, one transparent team-bhp and driven by team-bhp sticker for me ? These are numbered 3,4,5 in the set of stickers.

Sent you a pm about the same.
Old 6th November 2013, 13:54   #2033
BHPian

Quote:
No more requests. Stickers claimed by 3 members. Claimed by SPEEDY_RACER (transparent only), then requested by SAM_BOY and KAKA46 in that order. Will work through the list and if someone fails to pickup, the next member can pick them up. Thanks!
Old 7th November 2013, 14:24   #2034
BHPian

Quote:
No more requests. Stickers claimed by 3 members. Claimed by SPEEDY_RACER (transparent only), then requested by SAM_BOY and KAKA46 in that order. Will work through the list and if someone fails to pickup, the next member can pick them up. Thanks!
I know you said no more requests. But In case someone does not want them I am available. I stay at Jubilee Hills and Inorbit would be a 10 min drive for me.
Old 7th November 2013, 14:52   #2035
Distinguished - BHPian

I have an unused Sony Ericsson headphone (same as the one in below picture, suitable for w800, k750, k790, k810, etc)
Anyone interested???

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1.jpg
Old 7th November 2013, 20:36   #2036
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
I have an unused Sony Ericsson headphone (same as the one in below picture, suitable for w800, k750, k790, k810, etc)
Anyone interested???

Attachment 1162760
Looks like it can also be used for anything with a 3.5mm jack? Could I take it? I am in Chennai - not sure we can catch up, but I can pay for the shipping.

Please let me know.

Edit:: I want to use it for my iPod / Samsung mobile - 3.5mm jack. Will be useful ONLY if it can be plugged in to these. If not someone else can have it.

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 7th November 2013 at 20:39.
Old 7th November 2013, 20:58   #2037
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Looks like it can also be used for anything with a 3.5mm jack? Could I take it?.
It can be used, but if you intend to use it only with 3.5mm jack, cable length will be very short. If you are still interested, let me know.
Old 7th November 2013, 21:08   #2038
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
It can be used, but if you intend to use it only with 3.5mm jack, cable length will be very short. If you are still interested, let me know.
I think I shall pass it. Someone else may be able to put it to better use for the models you posted. Thank you for the offer anyway.
Old 7th November 2013, 21:55   #2039
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

If you can please ship it (I'll pay the charges). I'll take it.

Thanks,

Dhanush
Old 7th November 2013, 23:08   #2040

Hi, I have a LG Flatron CRT monitor. Pm me if anyone needs it. Thanks

Most Viewed