Team-BHP - The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5002-giveaway-thread-post-up-anything-you-want-give-away-free-fellow-bhpian-270.html)

Hello Red Liner, will it for a Mahindra MM550 jeep?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishkamm (Post 4662067)
Hello Red Liner, will it for a Mahindra MM550 jeep?

Yes, it was used for my willys jeep :)

Thank you Red Liner. Can I claim it if nobody has already done that. I'm near BEML gate. Can you keep it around for 10 days. I'm off to my native today and will be back in 10 day along with the Jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishkamm (Post 4662110)
Thank you Red Liner. Can I claim it if nobody has already done that. I'm near BEML gate. Can you keep it around for 10 days. I'm off to my native today and will be back in 10 day along with the Jeep.

No problem, locked for you. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 4662119)
No problem, locked for you. :thumbs up

Thank you Red Liner :)

I have a pair of brand new football shoes up for grabs. The brand is Spectra, shoe size is 9 but I wear UK size 10 normally and the shoes fit me comfortably. These are completely unused except for the one time I put them on at the shop to check the fit. I used to play football extensively earlier, and had bought these shoes hoping to get back into the game, which never happened. Pickup for Kolkata people only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmw_lover (Post 4660948)
i have brand new sealed tubes of PROATHLIX instant energy re-hydration tablets (

I am a powerlifter from NCR, can pick them
Kindly pm meeting place, and ur digits. :)

Giving away a SR suntour 42 teeth bicycle crank. Only the teeth side. Had changed it for a bigger crank on my schwinn.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-15691433353367456588776209306108.jpg

Also giving away a pulsar 220 headlight dome. There is a little bit of dust inside.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-15691434159272028926169258314057.jpg

Also have a pair of front and rear btwin MTB mudguards.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-15691440441931792813386676088747.jpg

Anyone interested can pick it up from RBI Layout JP Nagar, Bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anilupadhya (Post 4662567)
Giving away a SR suntour 42 teeth bicycle crank. Only the teeth side. Had changed it for a bigger crank on my schwinn.
Attachment 1917257

Also have a pair of front and rear btwin MTB mudguards.

Attachment 1917261

Anyone interested can pick it up from RBI Layout JP Nagar, Bangalore.

Hi Anil, I am interested in the Crank and Mudguards, both. Please let me know how can I take them.

Regards,
narayanang76

I have a Samsung Gear VR headset which I got with my S7 Edge. Have only used it once or twice for a short duration. For pickup in North Bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KL01toKA03 (Post 4665181)
I have a Samsung Gear VR headset which I got with my S7 Edge. Have only used it once or twice for a short duration. For pickup in North Bangalore.

Sent you a message, hope you've received it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhi7013 (Post 4665182)
Sent you a message, hope you've received it!

Blocked for abhi7013.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KL01toKA03 (Post 4665183)
Blocked for abhi7013.

Second in line please. Will it work with non-samsung devices?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtonsing (Post 4665205)
Second in line please. Will it work with non-samsung devices?

You are third in the queue. I am not sure if it will work with non-Samsung devices, though I dont see a reason why it shouldn't

Quote:

Originally Posted by KL01toKA03 (Post 4665181)

This is available again since it was not picked up.