Team-BHP - The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5002-giveaway-thread-post-up-anything-you-want-give-away-free-fellow-bhpian-273.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by torquecurve (Post 4674377)
There is a Child seat available with me. Sparingly used
Attachment 1922860

Still available? If yes, I am very much in need of it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 4678984)
Yes, It will. Since you are the first one to reach out, reserving the lens for you.

--Anoop

Thanks Anoop for the Lens. Was nice chatting with you.

I have the below items for giveaway. Recently shifted home to another place and these items are found during the process. Let me know if anyone interested.

Location for pickup: Near Mumbai Kulfi, TC Palya road, Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore.

1. Hindustan Unilever Pureit Classic 23 litres water filter.
- Germkill kit has to be replaced and cleaned as its unused and in storage for a year. Germkill kit cover lock is broken and may not stay in position (anyway this doesn't harm the function).

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-pureit.jpg

2. Small Gas stove ( I think its 5 kg cylinder)
- The cylinder has to be refilled, stove top area slightly in rusted condition. Cleaning should make it neat and working.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-cylinder.jpg

3. Baby walker
- With all wheels and fittings. Only the seating area needs to be washed. Assembled without wheels just for pics.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-walker.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPMV (Post 4687499)
2. Small Gas stove ( I think its 5 kg cylinder)
- The cylinder has to be refilled, stove top area slightly in rusted condition. Cleaning should make it neat and working.

Hi EPMV. Can I have the stove, please ?

Hi condor, Not sure of your location. I have added the pickup location in my post which I have missed before. PM me for pickup / to discuss the location.

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4687509)
Hi EPMV. Can I have the stove, please ?

Stove reserved for condor. Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPMV (Post 4687499)
I have the below items for giveaway. Recently shifted home to another place and these items are found during the process. Let me know if anyone interested.

Location for pickup: Near Mumbai Kulfi, TC Palya road, Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore.

1. Hindustan Unilever Pureit Classic 23 litres water filter.
- Germkill kit has to be replaced and cleaned as its unused and in storage for a year. Germkill kit cover lock is broken and may not stay in position (anyway this doesn't harm the function).

Hi EPMV,

I am interested in the water filter. Have sent you a PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPMV (Post 4687567)
Stove reserved for condor. Thank you.

Thank you, EPMV ! Was nice meeting you - the world is a small place :).

Will clean it up and hopefully get it working soon.

And nice Punto that :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWAllstar (Post 4670659)
Extra Team BHP stickers. Not using them so better can be taken by some fellow BHPian.

Mumbai - Chembur / Navi Mumbai - Mahape - Pick up only.

Do you still have them or are they picked up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixantz (Post 4693982)
Do you still have them or are they picked up?

Already been picked up by our fellow bhpian.

Guys, have a ticket for Ford vs Ferrari @ Carnival cinemas, Wadala, Mumbai. 2D show today at 7:30 pm, i.e. in 40 mins.

Free Giveaways - collect from Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai

1. Extra tbhp stickers (the LTD stickers are gone, and two of the logo stickers)

2. One set of OEM lights for the Scorpio (from my previous stolen car, in which I'd replaced these with LED lights about a couple of months before the theft last november :Frustrati

3. One set PU seat covers for a 2012 i10 sportz automatic (these came with the car when I bought it a couple of months back, they look under a year old - installed because of a rip in the OEM rear seat). I replaced this seat cover with fabric because my wife preferred it.

4. OEM i10 2012 sportz 2DIN HU deck (as seen here, I replaced it with a pioneer touchscreen deck that supports a reverse camera) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hD1Y6AFM6I

5. Purolator PI2290 air filter https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-air_filter-39314958/

Quote:

I got this not realising that it was for the Grand i10 or Xcent, had to go back and buy another one .. the shop where I bought this one was too far for me to go back and exchange it

Quote:

Originally Posted by hserus (Post 4698600)
Free Giveaways - collect from Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai

1. Extra tbhp stickers (the LTD stickers are gone, and two of the logo stickers)
4. OEM i10 2012 sportz 2DIN HU deck (as seen here, I replaced it with a pioneer touchscreen deck that supports a reverse camera)

Hi,

Can I have the stickers and the HU deck please?

Stickers and deck for iceman. I will PM my phone number

Edit I can’t PM you as you’re new here. Please use my contact information here to email me https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/hserus.html

Posting on behalf of a friend. Pickup would be from RR Nagar/Kanakapura road

1. Toyota genuine engine oil 5W-30 (close to 750ml remaining)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-oil-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-oil-2.jpg

2. Ford OEM speakers (6.5 inches) and dual tone horn (both from the facelift Ford Figo)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-2.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-3.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-spk-4.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-figo-horn-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-figo-horn-2.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-figo-horn-3.jpg

3. Fiat Punto OEM horn (single tone)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-horn-1.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-horn-2.jpg
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-punto-horn-3.jpg

4. Magnetic sun shade for the next gen Ford Figo (not sure if this fits the aspire as well)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-sun-shade.jpg