Team-BHP - The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5002-giveaway-thread-post-up-anything-you-want-give-away-free-fellow-bhpian-272.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalin1 (Post 4670848)
Hi RedLiner,

I am interested in this one. When can I pick it up from Byapanahalli metro station?

Hey, just sent you a pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa (Post 4670794)
Hey Bud,

I have sent you a PM. Please reserve these stickers for me. I will pick them over the weekend.

Regards,
Nikibusa

Going to Nikibusa. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 4670865)
Hey, just sent you a pm.

Hi Red Liner,

I will be back in Bangalore on 13th October. I can come and pick after returning, if you are okay.

Thanks
Nishkam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalin1 (Post 4670848)
Hi RedLiner,

I am interested in this one. When can I pick it up from Byapanahalli metro station?

Please give it to Nalin1 if he is willing to pick before 13th .:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWAllstar (Post 4670659)
Extra Team BHP stickers. Not using them so better can be taken by some fellow BHPian.

Mumbai - Chembur / Navi Mumbai - Mahape - Pick up only.

These have gone to @Nikibusa ! Nice to meet you too.

There is a Child seat available with me. Sparingly used - has been in storage for a couple of years. MeeMee brand (Moms and Me If i remember correctly). Can be picked up from Pashan, Bhoslenagar, Viman Nagar or Kharadi. :)
PM or interest here please. You may want to get it dry cleaned or equivalent as it has been in storage for some time.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-photo20191009080821.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by torquecurve (Post 4674377)
There is a Child seat available with me. Sparingly used - has been in storage for a couple of years. MeeMee brand (Moms and Me If i remember correctly). Can be picked up from Pashan, Bhoslenagar, Viman Nagar or Kharadi. :)
PM or interest here please. You may want to get it dry cleaned or equivalent as it has been in storage for some time.

Hi , i have sent you a PM , please let me know

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWAllstar (Post 4673646)
These have gone to @Nikibusa ! Nice to meet you too.

Thanks for the stickers bro. My cousin liked them and it was pleasure meeting you as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by torquecurve (Post 4674377)
Attachment 1922860

Please let me know if this is still available or has not been booked for someone else. :)

I have an OK condition Tamaron 70-300 (Nikon mount) for a giveaway. The lens has some fungal formation inside, but it doesn't affect the picture quality (well, at least, to my eyes :-D).

The lense has the rear cap, but I don't have the front cap.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20191019_211025__01.jpg

Pickup from Domlur.

Please let me know if anyone is interested to pick this up.

--Anoop

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 4678973)
I have an OK condition Tamaron 70-300 (Nikon mount) for a giveaway. The lens has some fungal formation inside, but it doesn't affect the picture quality (well, at least, to my eyes :-D).

The lense has the rear cap, but I don't have the front cap.

Pickup from Domlur.

--Anoop

Will this fit Nikon D90? Than I am in line.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidyanand (Post 4678979)
Will this fit Nikon D90? Than I am in line.

Yes, It will. Since you are the first one to reach out, reserving the lens for you.

--Anoop

IF vidyanand fails to turn up or reject it, let me throw my hat in :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 4678984)
Yes, It will. Since you are the first one to reach out, reserving the lens for you.

--Anoop

Thanks, will PM you will try to get it this weekend.

For people in Bangalore

I have Catia V5 designer training material (set of 4 binded copies) from EDS Technologies for giveaway.

Interested takers, please DM me to co-ordinate the pick up.

Thanks
Srinath

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 4678973)

Pickup from Domlur.

--Anoop

If it fits D5100, I am next in line if the ones before me do not turn up :)